Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   Tour Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Phil X (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=55719)

Kiwi78 07-17-2013 12:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kriegentragen (Post 1146734)
Jon, can be sometimes a jerk, with his stink-eyes, his diva attitude sometimes, and all the CEO thing. But for money or for love to his work, he didn't let the fans down, and kept on touring along with the band. The man has my respect.

Richie is the co-creator of 30 years of Bon Jovi history, the guitar genius, PART OF the band's soul, but giving no explanations on his departure and his "I'm doing f'ing great and I want to be the next Versace" are simply unacceptable and a big "f*** you" to the band, staff and fans. As valid as this reasons to leave can be, he should have released an statement as vague as he wanted to (some good examples have been provided here), at least. Many fans are angry at him not because he's AWOL, but for being AWOL, having the time of his life, with no explanations at all, while fans keep missing him at concerts.

Phil X. A great musician, has saved band's ass twice. Maybe he doesn't fit Bon Jovi as well as Sambora (no one can), but he has done a great job and the guy has earned my respect. I see no reason to bash him at all.

I just hope this comes to a happy ending soon, the band to have a well-needed rest, release the best album of this millenium, and in the future Phil X is invited to jam with Bon Jovi (including Richie) when they're near.

Perfect summary. Agree 100%.

LeaJovi 07-17-2013 02:27 AM

Let's all be grateful to Phil X who came out saving the band with his holy eternal grace and got his hands on a buttload of cash while doing so. Thank you Phil, because I don't know what we would've done without you. Obviously hiring any other able guitarist was out of the question.

Richie, I hope you never come back. I don't know the real reasons you left, but you have no decision over your life. You should devote yourself to your fans (like Jon does playing all the rarities we like) and not cancel a show because you're burn out or whatever. How dare you do what you think you need? We know best and what you need is to play the gigs, even though it could be the last thing you want to do.

So Phil X, for being here in a few legs enlarging your bank account when you could've been doing your own thing (which I heard and sucks big time), you deserve to be in the band from now on. I look forward to the huge awesome input you are gonna give us in the new record.

BTW this thread was talked about a million times over inside the "richie thread".

Tictoc 07-17-2013 02:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LeaJovi (Post 1146746)
Let's all be grateful to Phil X who came out saving the band with his holy eternal grace and got his hands on a buttload of cash while doing so. Thank you Phil, because I don't know what we would've done without you. Obviously hiring any other able guitarist was out of the question.

Richie, I hope you never come back. I don't know the real reasons you left, but you have no decision over your life. You should devote yourself to your fans (like Jon does playing all the rarities we like) and not cancel a show because you're burn out or whatever. How dare you do what you think you need? We know best and what you need is to play the gigs, even though it could be the last thing you want to do.

So Phil X, for being here in a few legs enlarging your bank account when you could've been doing your own thing (which I heard and sucks big time), you deserve to be in the band from now on. I look forward to the huge awesome input you are gonna give us in the new record.

BTW this thread was talked about a million times over inside the "richie thread".

Yeah man. I agree.

Phil was the saviour of this tour and he like totally smiled a lot and looked like he was enjoying himself so he must be great, right? I loved how he would play those songs as if he had learnt them off a sheet. He showed real dedication to stop playing in his pub band and join a successful act for once while Richie just sat at home acting normal. Could he not have had a breakdown or have gone back into rehab to show us that he still loves us?!

Jon is my hero for keeping this tour going. He could have saved a bit of the band's integrity and cancelled but instead he carried on but it was for the fans and not for money, oh no sir, Jon isn't like that. He carried on with a band that sounded like a tribute act but thankfully most of us didn't realise because we're idiots who go to shows to eat hot dogs and sing Livin' On A Prayer! Yeeehaaaaw! that's a great song isn't it? Jon nails the high notes EVERY TIME, I love that song about cowboys too. Woohoo that is a rootin tootin hit right there.

So yeah Richie, unless you die or show us that you care then just stay away cos we're having the time of our lives! and Bon Jovi RULEZ with Phil X!

jessycardy 07-17-2013 03:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tictoc (Post 1146748)
Yeah man. I agree.

Phil was the saviour of this tour and he like totally smiled a lot and looked like he was enjoying himself so he must be great, right? I loved how he would play those songs as if he had learnt them off a sheet. He showed real dedication to stop playing in his pub band and join a successful act for once while Richie just sat at home acting normal. Could he not have had a breakdown or have gone back into rehab to show us that he still loves us?!

Jon is my hero for keeping this tour going. He could have saved a bit of the band's integrity and cancelled but instead he carried on but it was for the fans and not for money, oh no sir, Jon isn't like that. He carried on with a band that sounded like a tribute act but thankfully most of us didn't realise because we're idiots who go to shows to eat hot dogs and sing Livin' On A Prayer! Yeeehaaaaw! that's a great song isn't it? Jon nails the high notes EVERY TIME, I love that song about cowboys too. Woohoo that is a rootin tootin hit right there.

So yeah Richie, unless you die or show us that you care then just stay away cos we're having the time of our lives! and Bon Jovi RULEZ with Phil X!

Why. The ****. Bring. Jon. Up. Every. ****in'. Time. And Why. The ****. You think. You know. Why. He decided. To go on. With the tour. But claim. No one. Can say shit. About Richie. Because we. Don't have. The facts.

Yes, my post was annoying, but so was your lame attempt at perpetuating the sarcasm. Overkill off on a tangent.

nickolai 07-17-2013 07:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jessycardy (Post 1146749)
Why. The ****. Bring. Jon. Up. Every. ****in'. Time. And Why. The ****. You think. You know. Why. He decided. To go on. With the tour. But claim. No one. Can say shit. About Richie. Because we. Don't have. The facts.

Yes, my post was annoying, but so was your lame attempt at perpetuating the sarcasm. Overkill off on a tangent.

The guy is a 2 headed mutant. Enough said

rightsideofwrong 07-17-2013 08:35 AM

Never go full retard. Too late for some of you. Everything Kriegentragen said is exactly right on the money and truth.

Chris_Newton 07-17-2013 09:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tictoc (Post 1146748)
Yeah man. I agree.

You're quite the prat!

Tictoc 07-17-2013 10:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jessycardy (Post 1146749)

That was the point. To go on and on and on and be annoying. Like you and all the other bleeding hearts who post constantly with opinions that would send an insomniac to sleep.

LeaJovi 07-18-2013 12:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tictoc (Post 1146806)
That was the point. To go on and on and on and be annoying. Like you and all the other bleeding hearts who post constantly with opinions that would send an insomniac to sleep.

Unless he has familiar fatal insomnia. That's a scary disease.

jessycardy 07-18-2013 03:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tictoc (Post 1146806)

That's your problem, not mine. Other people seem to enjoy my posts. And I haven't heard any insomniac person complaining.
I don't know you, therefore I had no reason to attack you personally, I only had something to say about your post. You know, that activity you sometime engage in on message boards.
And for the record, I'm a bleeding heart and I don't give a **** if you and/or someone else think that's something to be ashamed of or whatever. I'm free and, I'll repeat it, I don't give a **** of what the stuck-up snobs in here think.
Also, I'm done with this bullshit, so don't bother replying if you've got nothing better than insults or attempts at shading to offer. Again, I don't know you, so I totally see no point in this.