Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   New Bon Jovi Releases (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   2020: The New Album (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=70436)

YOVANAfromPeru 03-06-2019 07:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rdkopper (Post 1251366)
Not sure why he'd record in Nashville considering BB and THINFS was recorded at the old Power Station right in NYC...

Not very uncommon to record an album in multiple studios or maybe just a change of environment for inspiration.

Because that time JBJ "opted to work in the City" (New York), a lot of the THINFS album was recorded at Avatar (Power Station), other was Electric Lady...
JBJ is writing since last year summer for this new album.

YOVANAfromPeru 03-06-2019 08:04 PM

Google translation of this: https://iz.ru/853335/2019-03-06/rok-...it-novyi-albom
here more info: https://tass.ru/interviews/6190568

The rock band Bon Jovi will release a new album

American rock band Bon Jovi, who will be giving her first concert in Moscow on August 31, begins work on a new album. This was announced on Wednesday, March 6, in a conversation with TASS by the leader of the group, Jon Bon Jovi.

According to him, work on the album will begin on Saturday, March 9, in the capital of the US state of Tennessee, Nashville. It is assumed that by June the musicians will record 23 new songs.

“There are no titles for the album yet. Now this is just a selection of songs, but I am very glad that they exist. So far, these are only recordings on my smartphone: I sing songs on the phone, and it turns out to be of poor quality. As soon as the band gets together, I will show them these songs, and the work will begin, ”said Bon Jovi.

In November 2018, Bon Jovi participants talked about the surprises the team is preparing to perform in Moscow in 2019. The frontman of the band John Bon Jovi noted that the new concert will be very different from the 1989 performance at the first in the USSR rock festival Moscow Music Peace Festival with the participation of international international teams.

Bon Jovi became the first group, which the USSR government officially allowed to speak at the event. The album of the New Jersey team was released by the Melodiya record company, which was not possible for any other foreign group.

steel_horse75 03-06-2019 08:43 PM

23 songs? Imagine how crap most will be!Jeepers!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Captain_jovi 03-06-2019 09:07 PM

"So far, these are only recordings on my smartphone: I sing songs on the phone, and it turns out to be of poor quality. As soon as the band gets together, I will show them these songs, and the work will begin, ”said Bon Jovi."

REALLY liking that he's taking rough demos and bringing them to the guys.

Rdkopper 03-06-2019 09:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by steel_horse75 (Post 1251400)
23 songs? Imagine how crap most will be!Jeepers!!

Are you angry at that number of songs? What's the magic number that could change your response to a positive?

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Rdkopper 03-06-2019 09:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain_jovi (Post 1251401)
"So far, these are only recordings on my smartphone: I sing songs on the phone, and it turns out to be of poor quality. As soon as the band gets together, I will show them these songs, and the work will begin, ”said Bon Jovi."

REALLY liking that he's taking rough demos and bringing them to the guys.

What do you think all those pre-production demos are? It's the analog version of that.

Captain_jovi 03-06-2019 09:21 PM

I mean maybe. The translation is a bit rough, to me it sounded like pre-preproduction, rougher demos. Either way if he's singing and strumming into his iphone that sounds like it's pre that stage. Or at least I hope.

YOVANAfromPeru 03-06-2019 09:58 PM

1. The other article google translation is: "We are starting work this week, on Saturday, in Nashville (Tennessee - TASS approx.). We will record 23 new songs. I do not know which one will be a hit, but by June the work will not be completed. There are no title for the album yet - now it's just a selection of songs, but I am very glad that they exist. So far, these are only records on my smartphone: I sing songs on the phone, and it turns out to be of poor quality. As soon as the band gets together, I will show them these songs and the work will begin. So it is usually done."

2. Nice to see JBJ saying that the most popular hits are from SWW and NJ albums, Ha

3. They may have six rehearsals for two days every month: March, April and May

4. JBJ doesn't think rock is dead, me either... just sayin'

steel_horse75 03-06-2019 10:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rdkopper (Post 1251402)
Are you angry at that number of songs? What's the magic number that could change your response to a positive?

12 killers no fillers

bonjovi90 03-06-2019 11:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by steel_horse75 (Post 1251406)
12 killers no fillers

With the exception of New Jersey, they've never had an all killers, no fillers album.