Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   New Bon Jovi Releases (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   2020: The New Album (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=70436)

Thinny 11-07-2018 01:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jack27 (Post 1247054)
Got this from Ticketmaster re the Wembley show:

Just a few details about dispatching your tickets...

The event organisers are still working with us on a few final details before we can print your tickets, but this might not be until nearer the time. As soon as this is completed, we’ll print them and send them out to you. The latest you should receive them is around 5 days before the event.

Reading between the lines...might this be new album/tour branding related?

No it's a pretty standard message that Ticketmaster send out, to stop people emailing them every few weeks asking why they have not received their tickets yet. It's very common for tickets not to be sent out until late...

bonjovi90 11-07-2018 02:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thinny (Post 1247058)
No it's a pretty standard message that Ticketmaster send out, to stop people emailing them every few weeks asking why they have not received their tickets yet. It's very common for tickets not to be sent out until late...

Then this might be UK related. Never had this issue here in Germany and the tickets for Munich have arrived within a few days as well.

BJFan99 11-07-2018 06:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bonjovi90 (Post 1247059)
Then this might be UK related. Never had this issue here in Germany and the tickets for Munich have arrived within a few days as well.

Are you going to any German shows this time around, btw?

bonjovi90 11-08-2018 03:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BJFan99 (Post 1247073)
Are you going to any German shows this time around, btw?

Yeah I'll probably be going to Munich. I too have FOS tickets for Dusseldorf, but I'm about to sell them again.

Gesendet von meinem Nexus 5X mit Tapatalk

Faceman 11-08-2018 03:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bonjovi90 (Post 1247161)
I too have FOS tickets for Dusseldorf, but I'm about to sell them again.

Why? Are you afraid they won't make up for their 2011 performance? :-D

BJFan99 11-08-2018 04:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bonjovi90 (Post 1247161)
Yeah I'll probably be going to Munich. I too have FOS tickets for Dusseldorf, but I'm about to sell them again.

Don't bother - even nowadays the band should be able to top the clusterf*ck of a show that was Düsseldorf 2011... :D And, the 2006 show got the first Dry County performance in ten years; just saying.

bonjovi90 11-08-2018 06:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BJFan99 (Post 1247166)
Don't bother - even nowadays the band should be able to top the clusterf*ck of a show that was Düsseldorf 2011... :D And, the 2006 show got the first Dry County performance in ten years; just saying.

It's not about that. The expenses are too high and there are other things that are more important to me than spending so much money on current Bon Jovi. I'll be GA in Munich like I've always been there and that'll be it.

Rdkopper 11-28-2018 04:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bonjovi90 (Post 1247172)
It's not about that. The expenses are too high and there are other things that are more important to me than spending so much money on current Bon Jovi. I'll be GA in Munich like I've always been there and that'll be it.

Go and experience it live in person... Trust me, you won't be disappointed... The energy and crowd alone are so worth it...

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

WhamATC 11-29-2018 05:44 PM

I am sure the next album will sound a bit different, like every single Bon Jovi album. Feels like Bon Jovi is the only band which changes it's sound a slight bit (If not very slight) like every single album.

Xavi 11-29-2018 09:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WhamATC (Post 1248241)
I am sure the next album will sound a bit different, like every single Bon Jovi album. Feels like Bon Jovi is the only band which changes it's sound a slight bit (If not very slight) like every single album.

The Circle,GH tracks,WAN,BB and THINFS sounds exactly the same.
And I could also add LH and HAND.
With John Shanks,we know how the new album will sound,exactly like the last 13 years.
Boring.