Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   New Bon Jovi Releases (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   2020: The New Album (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=70436)

11-30-2018 10:37 PM

Jon should be considering a solo record. The next band album should be some way off, allowing him to reconcile with Richie and - more importantly - bin Shanks.

YOVANAfromPeru 12-01-2018 01:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eveline (Post 1248285)
I was talking to a fellow fan the other day and she told me that perhaps being in that studio evoked too many sad memories and he couldn't stand being there anymore... to me it's not about money.

JBJ said the band would want to record in New York or Los Angeles or Nashville, "the band weren't going to want to come back to New Jersey. We agreed on New York, and ended up back at the studio where it all began..."

Eveline 12-01-2018 11:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YOVANAfromPeru (Post 1248308)
JBJ said the band would want to record in New York or Los Angeles or Nashville, "the band weren't going to want to come back to New Jersey. We agreed on New York, and ended up back at the studio where it all began..."

It all makes sense. A 'new' Bon Jovi in a studio they'd use for all the previous albums since 2002? Nope. And going back to the one where they started? It mixes well with all those THINFS themes with houses, roots, etc.

bonjovi90 12-01-2018 11:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eveline (Post 1248364)
It all makes sense. A 'new' Bon Jovi in a studio they'd use for all the previous albums since 2002? Nope. And going back to the one where they started? It mixes well with all those THINFS themes with houses, roots, etc.

I think since 1999 - wasn't Crush already recorded at Sanctuary II?

Eveline 12-01-2018 12:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bonjovi90 (Post 1248375)
I think since 1999 - wasn't Crush already recorded at Sanctuary II?

Oh, this is exactly what I meant!

Xavi 12-01-2018 02:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bonjovi90 (Post 1248375)
I think since 1999 - wasn't Crush already recorded at Sanctuary II?

Yes it was

Captain_jovi 12-01-2018 03:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YOVANAfromPeru (Post 1248272)
JBJ decided to dismantle his home studio rather than chase new technology for the THINFS album, JBJ: The gear was getting antiquated at my studio, so it was either invest a lot or let it go. I decided to let it go.

I have to ask...when you quote things directly, where are you getting them from? I have a hell of a time searching for the words you're saying from some interview or video and usually come up flat. Where is this from?

YOVANAfromPeru 12-01-2018 07:02 PM

Cj, Ive heard/read lot of interviews, books, magazines, etc. since 1994 and I have good memory.
-_- Youre fan since when?

Rdkopper 12-01-2018 07:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YOVANAfromPeru (Post 1248442)
Cj, Ive heard/read lot of interviews, books, magazines, etc. since 1994 and I have good memory.
-_- Youre fan since when?

Bang!!!!

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

YOVANAfromPeru 12-01-2018 07:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rdkopper (Post 1248443)
Bang!!!!

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

What about you, old man!
Youre fan since when?


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 07:52 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11.
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.