Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   General BJ Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   This Left Feels... (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=18991)

RyanBounce04 11-08-2003 01:32 AM

This Left Feels...

Boring... I am bored with This Left Feels Right already. I enjoyed the freshness while it lasted. I remember Bounce being fresh to me for about 7 months. I love Bouce. I have had this album for less than a week and I am tired of it. It's just slow and the newness is worn out. :?

Ryan

Javier 11-08-2003 01:37 AM

dude just look at it this way.
You will never have to bother buying sleeping pills from now on.Just put on this album and it's a guaranteed eye closer.really relaxing i must say.

RyanBounce04 11-08-2003 01:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Javier
You will never have to bother buying sleeping pills from now on.Just put on this album and it's a guaranteed eye closer.really relaxing i must say.

:lol: I am the exact opposite... If I put on something with a heavy beginning like Bounce... I am knocked out. I am just tired of it already. The album is boring. Don't get me wrong, I love the music. It just gets really really boring. :roll:

Ryan

jovi29579 11-08-2003 01:52 AM

I bought it for the dvd today, and that clearly was correct. I certainly wasn't buying it for the cd. Im not a huge fan of the acoustic sets anyway, the dvd is pretty good, but Id much rather watch Crush Tour dvd or Live from London. Not that I watch them a lot.

Keba 11-09-2003 09:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Javier

Heh, great idea! :lol: Maybe the album will grow on me that way. It worked for me when I couldn't sleep and decided to listen to She's a Mystery.

Matthias 11-10-2003 02:51 PM

Before the album was released, I thought it was gonna be boring all over, cause I never really liked the acoustic versions of songs. Now I found out that I like some of the songs (especially the new "Always" actually, maybe because the original became so boring) but that in my opinion the idea of making a full album like this wasn't good at all.

*-- Vallie --* 11-10-2003 04:26 PM

Original got boring??? :shock:

Bex Jovi 11-10-2003 05:25 PM

Erm.... what can i say??? i dont really know how i feel about this album, dissapointing is the best word i think.it just aint rock and roll im afraid.

JOEYKID 11-10-2003 05:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bex Jovi
Erm.... what can i say??? i dont really know how i feel about this album, dissapointing is the best word i think.it just aint rock and roll im afraid.

its good to have ya back :) 8)

Bex Jovi 11-10-2003 05:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JOEYKID
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bex Jovi

its good to have ya back :) 8)

:multi: its good to be back.