Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   New Bon Jovi Releases (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   The Circle - Review. A real one. (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=48879)

Matrix15 09-08-2009 11:35 PM

That recording could have been anything. But a good quality rock version of WFTWM and yep, I'd be convinced.

liljovi93 09-08-2009 11:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NodNumbMX (Post 941163)
In some days, he will be laughing at all of us, because even though "nobody believes him", everybody just keep downloading whatever he uploads... He will laugh out loud.

We will be laughing at him, though, for the simple fact he's taking out his time to do this even though, at his age, he should be partying or hanging out with friends.

Elvistico 09-08-2009 11:36 PM

When reading it at first i really wanted to give Seb credit but after his 'snippets' and 'answers' in this topic my doubts about him and his post have become bigger

If it's false, man... then there are no words for this guy anymore. Then he must be officially the biggest wanker and idiot in the world.

But as i said, if it is true (and that we'll know 10 november 2009), then he officially ranks a lot higher on my 'people to respect' ladder :)
I'll be the first one with congrats if right. If hoax, i wouldn't understand if he even dares to show his face in the crowd during next tour.

Countdown to 10 nov to find out if he's any good or just a complete asshole.

severo17 09-08-2009 11:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elvistico (Post 941166)
When reading it at first i really wanted to give Seb credit but after his 'snippets' and 'answers' in this topic my doubts about him and his post have become bigger

If it's false, man... then there are no words for this guy anymore. Then he must be officially the biggest wanker and idiot in the world.

But as i said, if it is true (and that we'll know 10 november 2009), then he officially ranks a lot higher on my 'people to respect' ladder :)
I'll be the first one with congrats if right. If hoax, i wouldn't understand if he even dares to show his face in the crowd during next tour.

Countdown to 10 nov to find out if he's any good or just a complete asshole.

I think he will admit this was a hoax before that :p

Ang1e 09-08-2009 11:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NodNumbMX (Post 941163)
In some days, he will be laughing at all of us, because even though "nobody believes him", everybody just keep downloading whatever he uploads... He will laugh out loud.

The whole thing is for fun :)

Supersonic 09-08-2009 11:50 PM

Aloha !

Elvistico, you seriously need to get a grip man. You're saying that if this review is fake then I'm the biggest asshole and wanker on the planet? Because of a review that might be fake according to some people over here? And daring to show my face in the crowd? Are you going to kick me because I fooled you with something on the internet? And if getting your respect means having an album before others I don't need your respect, thank you very much.

The sheer reason why I've all my hoaxes so far is because people get so worked up over it, but all this threatening is getting ridiculous. People who call me names tell me I'm pathetic? And then when it turns out to be true, as in this case, you're going to act all nice to me again? I'm not going to buy that, eh?

When someone send me the original songs from Have A Nice Day I shared them with as many people as possible. That's not going to happen this time. And you can all thank yourself for that.

**** that sample. I'm going to keep this album for myself this time, and you can thank Elvistico for that. And anyone who wants the sample can send me a PM. If I like you, you'll get it. If I don't like you, you won't receive a thing.

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan

liljovi93 09-08-2009 11:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Supersonic (Post 941170)
Aloha !

Elvistico, you seriously need to get a grip man. You're saying that if this review is fake then I'm the biggest asshole and wanker on the planet? Because of a review that might be fake according to some people over here? And daring to show my face in the crowd? Are you going to kick me because I fooled you with something on the internet? And if getting your respect means having an album before others I don't need your respect, thank you very much.

The sheer reason why I've all my hoaxes so far is because people get so worked up over it, but all this threatening is getting ridiculous. People who call me names tell me I'm pathetic? And then when it turns out to be true, as in this case, you're going to act all nice to me again? I'm not going to buy that, eh?

When someone send me the original songs from Have A Nice Day I shared them with as many people as possible. That's not going to happen this time. And you can all thank yourself for that.

**** that sample. I'm going to keep this album for myself this time, and you can thank Elvistico for that. And anyone who wants the sample can send me a PM. If I like you, you'll get it. If I don't like you, you won't receive a thing.

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan

Why doesn't a lame excuse like this suprise me?

Ang1e 09-08-2009 11:57 PM

Oh come on, Seb. You sure are counting the downloads and the PMs and having fun. :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Supersonic (Post 941170)
Aloha !

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan

Supersonic 09-09-2009 12:00 AM

Aloha !

Quote:

Originally Posted by liljovi93 (Post 941171)
Why doesn't a lame excuse like this suprise me?

There is no lame excuse. Plenty of people have responded that I have the album, yet all I get is rude replies. Do you realize that it actually cost me money to call people overseas?

So if you want the sample, you can send me a PM. I'm not going to post it anymore just so I get more hostile replies because people overreact simply because they're jealous.

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan

liljovi93 09-09-2009 12:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Supersonic (Post 941173)
Aloha !

There is no lame excuse. Plenty of people have responded that I have the album, yet all I get is rude replies. Do you realize that it actually cost me money to call people overseas?

So if you want the sample, you can send me a PM. I'm not going to post it anymore just so I get more hostile replies because people overreact simply because they're jealous.

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan

I'm not saying you don't have the album .. but at the same time, I'm not saying you have it. For all we know, it could be right next to you at this very moment. Who knows? Only you! It's just the fact that you have been up to these sort of hoaxes before, so of course, we will all be unsure whether to believe you or not. Also, them mp3's you have kindly shared with us have been really poor and we can't make out anything. So, yeah, we are all going to be a bit rude in a way because we can't be bothered getting messed around again.