Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   New Bon Jovi Releases (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   The Circle - Review. A real one. (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=48879)

Supersonic 09-07-2009 11:21 PM

Aloha !

Quote:

Originally Posted by TBoy (Post 940887)
For sure you have some kind of microphone... Play the cassette and record 30 or 20 seconds of first song. Thats it.

That's the thing really. I do have a microphone, but it's a headset and I can only connect it to my PC, which is too far away from my stereo speakers. I'll try do something like that tomorrow though.

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan

liljovi93 09-07-2009 11:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Supersonic (Post 940890)
Aloha !

That's the thing really. I do have a microphone, but it's a headset and I can only connect it to my PC, which is too far away from my stereo speakers. I'll try do something like that tomorrow though.

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan

Do you not have a voice recorder on your phone?

TBoy 09-07-2009 11:27 PM

You can move stereo speakers closer to the headset. Its not like they have 200 kg. :) And with this we'll get shity sound and 20 seconds of song so I dont believe it will make some negativ or positive impact on BJ sales. If you are afraid of piracy its OK with me that you share only 10 seconds of song, but that it can be clear from it its BJ playing it. :)

Hope you wont forget to do this tomorrow? :)

mrleaf 09-07-2009 11:30 PM

Tomorrow could be very far away

RSROCKS 09-07-2009 11:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrleaf (Post 940894)
Tomorrow could be very far away

Have faith. Nobody's tomorrow is as long as Obie's.

DevilsSon 09-08-2009 12:13 AM

this reminds me of a book I once read, called Sophie's World, written by a Norwegian author.
The story was about mysterious philosopher addressing curious anonymous letters to a little girl. Similar scenario here, eh?

Anyhow, feel no excitement whatsoever for the new Bon Jovi record. Probably means that my brain has finally got over stupid feelings towards a band that has done nothing but disappoint me over the last 10 years. Finally! Let's see if I'll bother buying any concert tickets.

Living_on_my_Hair 09-08-2009 01:16 AM

I believed him in the other thread that he may have heard WFTWM, but this? Not at all.

For starters, its not hard to guess some song titles yet he doesnt give us any we dont already know. Bon Jovi almost always have the title referenced in the chorus, yet Seb hardly mentions any lyrics at all, let alone song names.

And organ and harmonica solos? Give me a break, this is Jovi 2009 we're talking about it.

Plus the descriptions are vague as hell. Its like reading your horescopes - you can read any vague statement and make it relevant and believable if your stupid and gullible enough.

I'll take that all back if im wrong, for the record.

andi

SamboraQueen21 09-08-2009 01:56 AM

The anticipation for that November 10 release date just keeps building and building..... it needs to get here fast!!

kenobi_on_a_prayer 09-08-2009 05:25 AM

Every time Seb says something along the lines of "This is real, trust me" it's just proof that it's fake. So I call bullshit.

crimson_05 09-08-2009 06:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Living_on_my_Hair (Post 940919)

Plus the descriptions are vague as hell. Its like reading your horescopes - you can read any vague statement and make it relevant and believable if your stupid and gullible enough.

andi

Very well stated.

And I love his lame excuses as to why he can't post a snippet. Post some proof or stop wasting our time.