Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   Tour Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Official European 2019 tourdates (Check 1st post for updates) (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=70437)

daveyshaker 11-18-2018 11:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Supersonic (Post 1247603)
Aloha !

Bon Jovi sold tickets for a show in Wembley and then the show got moved to Milton Keynes. I'm very much aware Milton Keynes isn't in London thank you very much but I reckon it's not people from ****ing Aberdeen traveling to see a show there, now is it?

Now why is it people get offended when fans tell them London just isn't the place to be when it comes to Bon Jovi shows? I don't give a **** if people tell me Bon Jovi play shit shows in The Netherlands because I know they don't. And my opinion is always right, as it's my opinion, and not yours.

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan

Bit touchy this morning?

Well I’m not from anywhere near London so your point is invalid. Ironically I live closer to Scotland than London. Also my post just stated that there was no London concert in 2006. That’s not my opinion, that’s a fact. Hope your day gets better.

rokenrola 11-18-2018 03:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Supersonic (Post 1247603)
Aloha !

Bon Jovi sold tickets for a show in Wembley and then the show got moved to Milton Keynes. I'm very much aware Milton Keynes isn't in London thank you very much but I reckon it's not people from ****ing Aberdeen traveling to see a show there, now is it?

Now why is it people get offended when fans tell them London just isn't the place to be when it comes to Bon Jovi shows? I don't give a **** if people tell me Bon Jovi play shit shows in The Netherlands because I know they don't. And my opinion is always right, as it's my opinion, and not yours.

I'd say you're contradicting yourself over here again. You're not telling others to behave but yet tell me I deserve to be smashed over the head? How's that making sense?

As for my negativity. Sure, it's there. There's a lot of it lately but then again, compared to even 5 years ago there's not a whole lot to celebrate either unless you get your kicks from Jon butchering Dry County once in a blue moon.

However, I've been rather positive about most shows from the Lost Highway, The Circle and 2011 live tour. I saw a few shit shows that tour but for the most part I enjoyed the tours.

Now for someone who's "been here" since 2011 it seems to be you who'd rather focus on my negativity than my positivity. You're always whining yet rarely come up with some ideas yourself and as soon as people counter your arguments you make things personal.

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan

People like you cant call themselves FANS,you are boring with your detail analysis which are in 90%(this is me be nice)negative about band and I read your opinion since 2011. I am not saying that you or anybody should think like me but you are extreme and you are the one who predict the future-shit is the main word for you in describing the band and yet so many people go and enjoy the shows despite your shitty predictions. We all have ears and eyes but most of us look for general impression and to write words shit,garbage and other ugly words to describe the band and still call yourself a fan-common sense tells me you are not normal person.

Walleris 11-18-2018 03:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rokenrola (Post 1247610)
People like you cant call themselves FANS,you are boring with your detail analysis which are in 90%(this is me be nice)negative about band and I read your opinion since 2011. I am not saying that you or anybody should think like me but you are extreme and you are the one who predict the future-shit is the main word for you in describing the band and yet so many people go and enjoy the shows despite your shitty predictions. We all have ears and eyes but most of us look for general impression and to write words shit,garbage and other ugly words to describe the band and still call yourself a fan-common sense tells me you are not normal person.

I don't think you understand how a discussion forum works.

He can say whatever he pleases about the band. So can you. We all do that and it works. However, saying someone else "can't", "shouldn't" or "is/isn't something" based on your own perception on what a "fan" or "normal person" does is where one can get in trouble and you take this bait every single time.

rokenrola 11-18-2018 03:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Walleris (Post 1247611)
I don't think you understand how a discussion forum works.

He can say whatever he pleases about the band. So can you. We all do that and it works. However, saying someone else "can't", "shouldn't" or "is/isn't something" based on your own perception on what a "fan" or "normal person" does is where one can get in trouble and you take this bait every single time.

Man,when you love something or someone and call it shit,that is normal for you? You or he can say anything about the band,it is your right,but every time you call it with that rough words I will react the way I always do,I will call you,him and couple of others non fans of BJ,that my right in discussion. He spit on the band,like you also.

Supersonic 11-18-2018 03:49 PM

Aloha !

Quote:

Originally Posted by rokenrola (Post 1247612)
You or he can say anything about the band,it is your right,but every time you call it with that rough words I will react the way I always do,I will call you,him and couple of others non fans of BJ,that my right in discussion. He spit on the band,like you also.

The way you motivate your reasoning is the exact same way kids do as well. They tell a classmate they're assholes for not liking their new shoes, they'll sometimes start a (physical) fight, a teacher will end up breaking them up and will then ask why they start a fight over a pair of shoes. "But he says they look stupid" Do you think they look stupid? "No". Does he need to wear them? "No" Then why do you care?

You do the exact same thing. You make and take things personal just because someone doesn't like something you do. You're not going to change an opinion or way of thinking by telling people they should do as you do just because their way is shit. You'll have to explain why and question their behavior and/or way of thinking by giving arguments that'll make sense. Saying it's not an opera and a singer is therefore allowed to sound like shit is saying "I'm not a Renaissance painter, so why should I color in between the lines?"

Quote:

Man,when you love something or someone and call it shit,that is normal for you?

Yeah, it's normal for me. I don't give a shit if people hate the things I love. In the end it's their opinion. If they'll give me a bit of a motivation as to why they're feeling the way they do I'll listen and it might change my point of view. If they'll make it personal and insult me I'll most likely take the piss out of them. Now does that sound familiar?

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan

Walleris 11-18-2018 03:50 PM

Quote:

Man,when you love something or someone and call it shit,that is normal for you? You or he can say anything about the band,it is your right,but every time you call it with that rough words I will react the way I always do,I will call you,him and couple of others non fans of BJ,that my right in discussion. He spit on the band,like you also.

To answer your question, yes. It's not any less or any more normal than someone else calling that same thing 'great'.

And yes, that is your right, I'm not saying don't do it. I'm just saying why in the eyes of many you look stupid doing it when your whole premise is based on what supposedly is or isn't normal just because your opinion is different (in this case, much more positive) than Seb's or mine.

rokenrola 11-18-2018 03:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Supersonic (Post 1247614)
Aloha !

The way you motivate your reasoning is the exact same way kids do as well. They tell a classmate they're assholes for not liking their new shoes, they'll sometimes start a (physical) fight, a teacher will end up breaking them up and will then ask why they start a fight over a pair of shoes. "But he says they look stupid" Do you think they look stupid? "No". Does he need to wear them? "No" Then why do you care?

You do the exact same thing. You make and take things personal just because someone doesn't like something you do. You're not going to change an opinion or way of thinking by telling people they should do as you do just because their way is shit. You'll have to explain why and question their behavior and/or way of thinking by giving arguments that'll make sense. Saying it's not an opera and a singer is therefore allowed to sound like shit is saying "I'm not a Renaissance painter, so why should I color in between the lines?"

Yeah, it's normal for me. I don't give a shit if people hate the things I love. In the end it's their opinion. If they'll give me a bit of a motivation as to why they're feeling the way they do I'll listen and it might change my point of view. If they'll make it personal and insult me I'll most likely take the piss out of them. Now does that sound familiar?

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan

:splat::splat::splat::splat::splat::splat::splat:: splat::splat::splat::splat::splat::splat::splat::s plat:

bonjovi90 11-18-2018 03:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rokenrola (Post 1247617)
:splat::splat::splat::splat::splat::splat::splat:: splat::splat::splat::splat::splat::splat::splat::s plat:

That's gotta be your strongest and most reasonable argumentation on here in years.

Gesendet von meinem Nexus 5X mit Tapatalk

rokenrola 11-18-2018 03:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Walleris (Post 1247615)
To answer your question, yes. It's not any less or any more normal than someone else calling that same thing 'great'.

And yes, that is your right, I'm not saying don't do it. I'm just saying why in the eyes of many you look stupid doing it when your whole premise is based on what supposedly is or isn't normal just because your opinion is different (in this case, much more positive) than Seb's or mine.

discussions doesnt mean spitting,being rough towards something or someone you love or have simpathy,at least not in region I live,maybe in your surrondings it is normal,but like I said,I wont defend the band,but I will react to rough and bad words about the band because they didnt deserved to treat like that,thats me,I fight for the things I love even when they go downhill.

rokenrola 11-18-2018 04:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bonjovi90 (Post 1247618)
That's gotta be your strongest and most reasonable argumentation on here in years.

Gesendet von meinem Nexus 5X mit Tapatalk

Another brother in arms when spitting on the band is about.:splat: