Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   New Bon Jovi Releases (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   News About: World Tour 2022/23 & New Album (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=70847)

bonjovi90 11-04-2021 10:15 AM

So he's basically out of the job in case they really drop that JBJ Experience?

Santa Fe 11-04-2021 11:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by James_86 (Post 1276294)
Have we just accepted that Jerry is a reliable source of information for the band now?

Sent from my ELE-L09 using Tapatalk

Who is he ?:(

James_86 11-04-2021 11:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Santa Fe (Post 1276324)
Who is he ?:(

Matt's bitch.

Sent from my ELE-L09 using Tapatalk

DestinationJovi 11-05-2021 01:16 AM

Coming out of retirement to address this. You guys are giving Jerry wayyyyyyyy too much credit.

Let me tell you about Jerry. Around the LH era this 15 or 16 year old kid joins backstage and posts up a storm. He is obsessed. And when I say obsessed, I mean scary obsessed. Stupid obsessed. The kind of obsessed where if a band member wore an item of clothing, Jerry wanted that item of clothing. A band member liked a particular type of food, Jerry suddenly loved that food. Everything the band did...and I mean EVERYTHING, he loved. And defended. That shit original LH solo? The one that even backstage had a thread bitching about it? The one even Jon admitted sucked and needed to be redone? Jerry though it was perfect! Zero credibility. Blind follower.

He is nothing more than a weirdly obsessed super fan. He is the typical backstage housewife fan that loves everything the band does, except he's a guy. I assure you he is in no inner Bon Jovi circle. He has no advance notice of shit. He's just a stalker and lives, eat, and breathes Jon/Bon Jovi. The tweet today about Experience boxes shipping was not inside knowledge..an email from the FC was sent out a half hour before his tweet alerting people the boxes were shipping.

Please stop blowing this douche up making him think he's more important than he is. He's a nobody. He gets attention from Matt because he's the lone guy super fan in a sea of women. He is on no payroll. He's not getting a slippery charm. Just stop.

Captain_jovi 11-05-2021 03:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DestinationJovi (Post 1276329)
That shit original LH solo? The one that even backstage had a thread bitching about it? The one even Jon admitted sucked and needed to be redone? Jerry though it was perfect! Zero credibility. Blind follower..

Woah, what's this about? Or are you thinking about Born to Follow?

steel_horse75 11-05-2021 11:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DestinationJovi (Post 1276329)
Coming out of retirement to address this. You guys are giving Jerry wayyyyyyyy too much credit.

Let me tell you about Jerry. Around the LH era this 15 or 16 year old kid joins backstage and posts up a storm. He is obsessed. And when I say obsessed, I mean scary obsessed. Stupid obsessed. The kind of obsessed where if a band member wore an item of clothing, Jerry wanted that item of clothing. A band member liked a particular type of food, Jerry suddenly loved that food. Everything the band did...and I mean EVERYTHING, he loved. And defended. That shit original LH solo? The one that even backstage had a thread bitching about it? The one even Jon admitted sucked and needed to be redone? Jerry though it was perfect! Zero credibility. Blind follower.

He is nothing more than a weirdly obsessed super fan. He is the typical backstage housewife fan that loves everything the band does, except he's a guy. I assure you he is in no inner Bon Jovi circle. He has no advance notice of shit. He's just a stalker and lives, eat, and breathes Jon/Bon Jovi. The tweet today about Experience boxes shipping was not inside knowledge..an email from the FC was sent out a half hour before his tweet alerting people the boxes were shipping.

Please stop blowing this douche up making him think he's more important than he is. He's a nobody. He gets attention from Matt because he's the lone guy super fan in a sea of women. He is on no payroll. He's not getting a slippery charm. Just stop.

I agree that’s how it started after the Backstreet Boys sacked him off.
Google Jerry and backstreet boys and you’ll see he’s won comps. Is it coincidence that this happens for Jovi now as well?

Also when 2020 was out he said he’d buy 100 copies and give them out - no idea if that happened but if so Matt gave him them.

When the vinyl of 2020 was delayed, again, he said he had 10 copies to give away.

These must be coming from Matt.

Also the guitar comp / auction was won by….Jerry. Every Q&A features Jerry.

It’s all so similar to his BSB days. He gets in and help promote by being positive then he’ll piss someone off in the bands inner circle and get the boot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DestinationJovi 11-06-2021 03:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by steel_horse75 (Post 1276334)
I agree that’s how it started after the Backstreet Boys sacked him off.
Google Jerry and backstreet boys and you’ll see he’s won comps. Is it coincidence that this happens for Jovi now as well?

Also when 2020 was out he said he’d buy 100 copies and give them out - no idea if that happened but if so Matt gave him them.

When the vinyl of 2020 was delayed, again, he said he had 10 copies to give away.

These must be coming from Matt.

Also the guitar comp / auction was won by….Jerry. Every Q&A features Jerry.

It’s all so similar to his BSB days. He gets in and help promote by being positive then he’ll piss someone off in the bands inner circle and get the boot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My man, you sound like a conspiracy theorist. If you truly think about what you're saying, you'd see how crazy it sounds.

Why on earth would Matt or Jon give this clown Jerry albums to give away? If they wanted to do a give away, they'd do a Facebook or IG contest, or a bonjovi.com contest, or even an Experience contest (especially since that is something they have yet to do), but they sure as hell wouldn't leave it in the hands of the guy who asks band members their favorite jelly flavor. He's buying albums himself and giving them away because he wants friends. He also wants to be known as the #1 fan in the fandom. He is a sad, sad individual.

The guitar auction was not part of the Experience. It was a charity auction from Auction Cause held on eBay. He bid the highest and won. Dude paid for that obscenely overpriced guitar. The auction included a 15 minute Zoom with Jon. https://m.facebook.com/auctioncause/...ale=ne_NP&_rdr

He was indeed chosen for the FC live Q&A, but again I go back to that he's a lone male super fan among tens of thousands of women. And he searches for and enters every single contest or auction related to the band. Many times he doesn't share those contests and auctions with others until afterwards to increase his own chances of winning.

I know nothing about Jerry and the backstreet boys, but I would imagine getting on the payroll or into the inner circle of Bon Jovi is no easy task. Everyone is either family or has worked for the organization for many years. Jon takes pride in the band's reputation. They did not hire stalker Jerry to represent them in any way. Seriously. Think about what you're saying.

DestinationJovi 11-06-2021 03:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain_jovi (Post 1276331)
Woah, what's this about? Or are you thinking about Born to Follow?

Yes, I meant Born to Follow. But you already knew that. It's the only song that has been released as a single and then re-recorded with a new guitar solo for the album version after the fans loudly complained, right?

Out of my entire post that's the part you extract to address? Nothing about the actual subject of the post...just a song title to call me out. Cool.

Captain_jovi 11-06-2021 03:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DestinationJovi (Post 1276349)
Yes, I meant Born to Follow. But you already knew that. It's the only song that has been released as a single and then re-recorded with a new guitar solo for the album version after the fans loudly complained, right?

Out of my entire post that's the part you extract to address? Nothing about the actual subject of the post...just a song title to call me out. Cool.

You're legit reading too far into this. To the point where I was already on your side thinking while they're using Jerry to their advantage, I don't think he's on the payroll, he's just obsessed.

I was honestly thinking maybe something happened with the LH solo I didn't hear because I don't remember Jon admitting it sucked so it didn't click in my head. So....sorry I guess?

bonjovi90 11-06-2021 04:03 PM

Always nice to see people coming out of theire "retirement" to make some nice and not even slightly arrogant posts... :rolleyes: