Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   General BJ Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   What's next? (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=70344)

BJFan99 05-18-2018 09:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by captaincrash0815 (Post 1241702)
Have you a youtube link ?

In this interview:

http://dcs.megaphone.fm/DGT504821571...d67e6f4bd22261

bonjovi90 05-18-2018 09:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YOVANAfromPeru (Post 1241619)
Could you be more specific with this? >_< jaja

We're going away for awhile after the 2011 tour to give everyone a break and pursue different things...
Because We Can is just the lead single, the rest of the album is much more different (when asked about the missing rock sound of BWC)...
What About Now is an album that we HAD to put out now because it captures the current economic and political state and wouldn't have fit in another timeframe...
We Weren't Born To Follow, that song, turned the world over...
We've never chased fads and fashions...
I'm feeling great vocally... (2018 - my favourite) :D

We change up the set every night, you never hear the same show twice (David and Tico)

Happy now? :cool::mrgreen:

YOVANAfromPeru 05-18-2018 09:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bonjovi90 (Post 1241712)
We're going away for awhile after the 2011 tour to give everyone a break and pursue different things...
Because We Can is just the lead single, the rest of the album is much more different (when asked about the missing rock sound of BWC)...
What About Now is an album that we HAD to put out now because it captures the current economic and political state and wouldn't have fit in another timeframe...
We Weren't Born To Follow, that song, turned the world over...
We've never chased fads and fashions...
I'm feeling great vocally... (2018 - my favourite) :D

We change up the set every night, you never hear the same show twice (David and Tico)

Happy now? :cool::mrgreen:

see, JackieBlue?
nobody gets it!

and they even think I don't know all of this... pfff

steel_horse75 05-18-2018 11:08 AM

They need to call it day. Thats next hopefully.

bonjovi90 05-18-2018 01:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YOVANAfromPeru (Post 1241713)
see, JackieBlue?
nobody gets it!

and they even think I don't know all of this... pfff

You test and I answer, simple as that :p;)

YOVANAfromPeru 05-18-2018 01:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by steel_horse75 (Post 1241714)
They need to call it day. Thats next hopefully.

I gotta say I like all the comments of this guy... >_< jajaj

YOVANAfromPeru 05-18-2018 01:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bonjovi90 (Post 1241721)

https://media.giphy.com/media/oj0z2AwO8Llkc/giphy.gif

>_< jaja

JackieBlue 05-18-2018 01:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YOVANAfromPeru (Post 1241713)
see, JackieBlue?
nobody gets it!... pfff

That's probably because we've been challenged so many times by those who seem to truly believe that Jon always speaks "the truth, the whole truth (my personal favorite), and nothing but the truth; so help me God!" Or to paraphrase an old Southern Gospel song: Jon said it, they believe it, and that settles it for them. He has told us everything there is to know about all things Bon Jovi; and anyone who questions that is just developing conspiracy theories to stir up trouble.

I have to admit that I was preparing my own list until I saw your ">_< jajaj" and realized you were probably just yanking bonjovi90's chain. The only part i had trouble with was choosing which "specifics" to include. ;)

God knows, I love the man; but he lies like a rug. In a used-car saleman's office. :D

JackieBlue 05-18-2018 02:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bonjovi90 (Post 1241721)

For a pop quiz, I'd have to say that both you and efpg0708 did pretty well. There were others you could have included; but assuming that you answered with the first specifics that came to mind, I'd give you both a solid "A" for effort! :p

YOVANAfromPeru 05-18-2018 02:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JackieBlue (Post 1241725)
That's probably because we've been challenged so many times by those who seem to truly believe that Jon always speaks "the truth, the whole truth (my personal favorite), and nothing but the truth; so help me God!" Or to paraphrase an old Southern Gospel song: Jon said it, they believe it, and that settles it for them. He has told us everything there is to know about all things Bon Jovi; and anyone who questions that is just developing conspiracy theories to stir up trouble.

That’s one of the few things that piss me off, I mean we all are free, we can say whatever we want (tell me! that I say crazy things all the time jajaj), don’t let anyone take away your freedom

-_-