Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   General BJ Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   What's next? (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=70344)

YOVANAfromPeru 05-18-2018 02:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JackieBlue (Post 1241726)
For a pop quiz, I'd have to say that both you and efpg0708 did pretty well. There were others you could have included; but assuming that you answered with the first specifics that came to mind, I'd give you both a solid "A" for effort! :p

since I’m on vacation and I have literally “nothing” to do, I would like to read your list >_< lol

https://media.giphy.com/media/Xopb95ASFLAaI/giphy.gif

nikos greece 05-18-2018 07:00 PM

what the future holds for bon jovi???

1. i d like to see jon and richie get back together quietly alone or with another song writer as well and work on new songs...it will be evident if there is still sth to be said if the songwriting process starts... i hope jon gives richie that chance and richie bring his a game...

2. i d like to see some fan releases, the hof induction is the best opportunity for bj to release 3-4-5 historic live shows from the past, to show what a great live band the are... there is a team of technicians who could work magic in certain live shows...we all know certain favorites show from the past...in order to reduce the cost the could be free in youtube, or high quality downloads for 10 bucks for example....i d love to see quality shows from new jersey-ktf-these days-hand for example...:-D

3. a boxset of unreleased material like 100.000.000 fans...

4. i think it would be great if jon and richie did a mini tour in theaters with the band, in an intimate setting across theaters, where they would showcase a different setlist, some rearranged songs, b tracks, some new covers, sth different with a new vibe

Eveline 05-18-2018 08:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nikos greece (Post 1241735)

1. i d like to see jon and richie get back together quietly alone or with another song writer as well and work on new songs...it will be evident if there is still sth to be said if the songwriting process starts... i hope jon gives richie that chance and richie bring his a game...

2. i d like to see some fan releases, the hof induction is the best opportunity for bj to release 3-4-5 historic live shows from the past, to show what a great live band the are... there is a team of technicians who could work magic in certain live shows...we all know certain favorites show from the past...in order to reduce the cost the could be free in youtube, or high quality downloads for 10 bucks for example....i d love to see quality shows from new jersey-ktf-these days-hand for example...:-D

4. i think it would be great if jon and richie did a mini tour in theaters with the band, in an intimate setting across theaters, where they would showcase a different setlist, some rearranged songs, b tracks, some new covers, sth different with a new vibe

It all sounds like fantasy and man, I'd love to jump into that world right away! *_*

YOVANAfromPeru 05-18-2018 08:25 PM

Quote:

This girl write articles for the fan club and works with David Bergman, I responded with something like this, she’s going to send the feedback to Matt (of course they not going to listen to me, but anyway -_-)

https://twitter.com/JustChar83/statu...08438111129601

YOVANAfromPeru 05-19-2018 12:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JackieBlue (Post 1241725)
until I saw your ">_< jajaj"

btw the ja ji jo ju is a latin thing, they say all the latins are crazy, why???!! >_< jajaj
ask to Tico: https://www.instagram.com/p/BbTVMtNHctg/

JackieBlue 05-19-2018 02:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YOVANAfromPeru (Post 1241728)
since I’m on vacation and I have literally “nothing” to do, I would like to read your list >_< lol

https://media.giphy.com/media/Xopb95ASFLAaI/giphy.gif

I doubt there's anything there that you haven't seen. I've posted most of the stuff that's on it, at one time or another; so most of these guys have already seen it. It's just a rehash of contradictions that I've pointed out before and, quite frankly, a lot of people would prefer to ignore most of it. It would likely just stir up a bunch of bitching, and derail the thread from its original topic, if I posted it here; so I'll PM you.

YOVANAfromPeru 05-19-2018 02:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JackieBlue (Post 1241754)
I doubt there's anything there that you haven't seen. I've posted most of the stuff that's on it, at one time or another; so most of these guys have already seen it. It's just a rehash of contradictions that I've pointed out before and, quite frankly, a lot of people would prefer to ignore most of it. It would likely just stir up a bunch of bitching, and derail the thread from its original topic, if I posted it here; so I'll PM you.

Okay
yeah I read your posts before...
no, don’t PM me, ‘cause if I start with that it will never ends, so I never read PM’s -_-

P.S. I love all the off topic’s >_< jajaj

JackieBlue 05-19-2018 04:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YOVANAfromPeru (Post 1241755)
Okay
yeah I read your posts before...
no, don’t PM me, ‘cause if I start with that it will never ends, so I never read PM’s -_-

P.S. I love all the off topic’s >_< jajaj

I like them, too, especially when they flow naturally from the thread's topic. They usually find their way back around to the topic anyway. But I guess it does make it more difficult for the mods if it gets heated, or if people complain about it (which seems to happen right after it leads into a discussion they don't agree with or like thinking about). But it is what it is.

JackieBlue 05-19-2018 04:39 AM

Quote:

I like the way you think. :D

Falco 05-19-2018 05:32 AM

After this tour I'd love for their team to start releasing live shows from the past, like Bruce Springsteen is doing now on his website. Release a couple full shows from each tour they've done.

I'd personally love to have Anaheim 2003 of the Bounce tour and that epic performance of Keep The Faith as the Iraq war started. There's so much passion and energy in that performance and the bomb noises with the jungle noise.