Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   Other Bands (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Mr. Big (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=11481)

letitrock 05-25-2003 05:04 PM

well Laura was kind enough to copy it for me, so I'll do you a copy after my exams if you like? They really are very good - I've honestly had them on loop for the last 4 days (even though i'm not in my room most of the time, i just leave it on to annoy the neighbours - whilst on my door there is a sign saying "Please do not disturb") :D

Mike McRock 05-25-2003 05:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by letitrock
well Laura was kind enough to copy it for me, so I'll do you a copy after my exams if you like? They really are very good - I've honestly had them on loop for the last 4 days (even though i'm not in my room most of the time, i just leave it on to annoy the neighbours - whilst on my door there is a sign saying "Please do not disturb") :D

it should say "**** off I'm rockin'"

Mousebounce 05-25-2003 05:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by letitrock

I would love a copy!! You rule.

As for the Do Not Disturb thing, you are true evil. :P

Iceman 05-25-2003 07:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mousebounce
I was into them in the 80's with their song, "I'm the One Who Wants To Be With You."

Uh... To Be With You was released in 1991...

Ice

Mousebounce 05-25-2003 09:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iceman
Quote:

I was into them in the 80's with their song, "I'm the One Who Wants To Be With You."

Ice

When you get to be my age..late 80's early 90's all blends together. :D

letitrock 05-25-2003 09:54 PM

just as for me 90s music is just as crap as the 00s

Christo 05-26-2003 11:03 AM

Bloody hell, 8 working days and 2 weekends on and I STILL don't have my CD's.... :mad: I got mail from Europe over Easter, traditionally a much busier time with a couple of holidays in there too, it took four working days.....s**t, I don't know, but I'm getting impatient, all the same!!!! :evil: :wink:

jovilaura_fi 05-26-2003 11:08 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Ice

When you get to my age, late 80s and early 90s blend together... ;) I don't think it's a question of which number is there, the change in music for example didn't happen overnight... I am happy confusing late 80s and early 90s sometimes.

But I did know TBWY to be from 91, that I didn't confuse ;) 1991 was the year of musical 'awakening' for me... That's when it all happened, and I got into rock, with Mr. Big and G'n'r. :D

I think the beginning of the 90s was a good era rock music wise too, some great bands and great songs around then... 8)

Christo 05-26-2003 11:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jovilaura_fi
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Ice

When you get to my age, late 80s and early 90s blend together... ;) I don't think it's a question of which number is there, the change in music for example didn't happen overnight... I am happy confusing late 80s and early 90s sometimes.

But I did know TBWY to be from 91, that I didn't confuse ;) 1991 was the year of musical 'awakening' for me... That's when it all happened, and I got into rock, with Mr. Big and G'n'r. :D

I think the beginning of the 90s was a good era rock music wise too, some great bands and great songs around then... 8)

Damn, I've only been into real rock for only about 6 years.... :oops: , as a result, I've got some catching up to do!! :wink:

letitrock 05-26-2003 12:34 PM

i got into real rock around 95 (not my fault) and then i worked my way up to the 80s stuff... i didn't need to back catalogue