Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   New Bon Jovi Releases (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   The Circle - Review. A real one. (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=48879)

severo17 09-08-2009 10:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain_jovi (Post 941133)
His last hoax managed to land on the FRONT PAGE of Bonjovi.com. Come on, people, really?

True.
Wow... Just... Wow...

samus88 09-08-2009 10:18 PM

Haha, I love how Supersonic just keeps trying.

It's not even an elaborated hoax, man. Should have spent more time, like quoting a few believable lyrics or song titles... and/or demo'd something sounding like BJ, or at least recording something listenable... because what a big coincidence, you don't have the means to record a proper sample, and the 2 you posted are noisy as hell and, dude... can it BE more obvious that it's not Bon Jovi?

I love hoaxes and funny creative stuff, but yours suck.

Supersonic 09-08-2009 10:27 PM

Aloha !

Quote:

Originally Posted by samus88 (Post 941138)
Haha, I love how Supersonic just keeps trying.

It's not even an elaborated hoax, man. Should have spent more time, like quoting a few believable lyrics or song titles... and/or demo'd something sounding like BJ, or at least recording something listenable... because what a big coincidence, you don't have the means to record a proper sample, and the 2 you posted are noisy as hell and, dude... can it BE more obvious that it's not Bon Jovi?

I love hoaxes and funny creative stuff, but yours suck.

You're just jealous. Everyone is just jealous of how I have the album and you don't.

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan

Panda 09-08-2009 10:37 PM

Hahahahaaha....

I just pictured a little kid with an attitude pouting: "Youre just jelllooouuss. I have it and you DONT! Hmph!. ( stanps foot on "dont" and crosses arms and points nose in the air.

DryCounty 09-08-2009 10:44 PM

Seriously Seb ! Can't you fix a better recorder ? it is impossible to hear a tone of those samples !

Hickstar 09-08-2009 10:58 PM

This is getting pathetic. Don't bother putting any more 'snippets' up if they are as poor as that...

Supersonic 09-08-2009 11:00 PM

Aloha !

Quote:

Originally Posted by DryCounty (Post 941151)
Seriously Seb ! Can't you fix a better recorder ? it is impossible to hear a tone of those samples !

Yes. Tomorrow I will post a 1,5 minute sample or something of WFTWM. Promised.

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan

Ang1e 09-08-2009 11:11 PM

bullshit, but causes so much excitement :))) Seriously, the whole story is like a spy movie. Getting a suspicious package at the Polish friends' place :)

liljovi93 09-08-2009 11:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Supersonic (Post 941155)
Aloha !

Yes. Tomorrow I will post a 1,5 minute sample or something of WFTWM. Promised.

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan

In better quality than that, please. That sounds dreadful.

NodNumbMX 09-08-2009 11:32 PM

In some days, he will be laughing at all of us, because even though "nobody believes him", everybody just keep downloading whatever he uploads... He will laugh out loud.