Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   New Bon Jovi Releases (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   The Circle - Review. A real one. (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=48879)

Supersonic 09-09-2009 12:06 AM

Aloha !

Quote:

Originally Posted by liljovi93 (Post 941174)
I'm not saying you don't have the album .. but at the same time, I'm not saying you have it. For all we know, it could be right next to you at this very moment. Who knows? Only you! It's just the fact that you have been up to these sort of hoaxes before, so of course, we will all be unsure whether to believe you or not. Also, them mp3's you have kindly shared with us have been really poor and we can't make out anything. So, yeah, we are all going to be a bit rude in a way because we can't be bothered getting messed around again.

If I don't want to be messed around with I just ignore a person. I'm not going to call him names just because I've been fooled. Because if I get fooled, I laugh at it because someone got me.

Seriously. If someone at the office makes a prank, do you start calling him names or start other rude behaviour? No. Yet many people over here feel they should act like a tough mother****er simply because they don't want to look like the person that was fooled once again.

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan

liljovi93 09-09-2009 12:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Supersonic (Post 941175)
Aloha !

If I don't want to be messed around with I just ignore a person. I'm not going to call him names just because I've been fooled. Because if I get fooled, I laugh at it because someone got me.

Seriously. If someone at the office makes a prank, do you start calling him names or start other rude behaviour? No. Yet many people over here feel they should act like a tough mother****er simply because they don't want to look like the person that was fooled once again.

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan

If they get pranked more than two or three times, then of course, they get rude. No-one likes pranks.

Supersonic 09-09-2009 12:11 AM

Aloha !

Quote:

Originally Posted by liljovi93 (Post 941176)
If they get pranked more than two or three times, then of course, they get rude. No-one likes pranks.

I take it you've never had a proper job? At work you get pranked all the time. It's part of the job. People make fun of you, you make fun of them, it makes the job more fun. And if you get pranked several times like I achieve, it's merely your own stupidity that causes it, and that's the reason why people feel they need to insult me. They want to hide the fact that they secretly believe it but would hate it if it were untrue.

Imagine getting a fake rating from your boss on your desk, made by your colleagues. It rates you as a very worthy employee, you start acting real proud, and your colleagues know it's fake. Then you find out that it was fake. You feel like an idiot, but do you start calling people names?

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan

liljovi93 09-09-2009 12:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Supersonic (Post 941177)
Aloha !

I take it you've never had a proper job? At work you get pranked all the time. It's part of the job. People make fun of you, you make fun of them, it makes the job more fun. And if you get pranked several times like I achieve, it's merely your own stupidity that causes it, and that's the reason why people feel they need to insult me. They want to hide the fact that they secretly believe it but would hate it if it were untrue.

Imagine getting a fake rating from your boss on your desk, made by your colleagues. It rates you as a very worthy employee, you start acting real proud, and your colleagues know it's fake. Then you find out that it was fake. You feel like an idiot, but do you start calling people names?

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan

Yep.

Look Seb, you're acting like I'm the one to blame here! I'm not. But less than a fortnight ago, you made a fake tour date schedule that got everybodys hopes up. Last tour, you made fake sets. Now this? Can you blame people for having doubts? Can you blame us for having a go sometimes? I don't think you can because we all get our hopes up of hearing new material, and we just don't get it.

Supersonic 09-09-2009 12:14 AM

Aloha !

Quote:

Originally Posted by liljovi93 (Post 941178)
Yep.

Look Seb, you're acting like I'm the one to blame here! I'm not. But less than a fortnight ago, you made a fake tour date schedule that got everybodys hopes up. Last tour, you made fake sets. Now this? Can you blame people for having doubts? Can you blame us for having a go sometimes? I don't think you can because we all get our hopes up of hearing new material, and we just don't get it.

I know you're not the one to blame, and I don't blame anyone for not believing me. I can understand that, and it's my own fault that people don't believe me this time.

However, there's no need for name calling or rude replies just because you're not getting anything. That's all I'm saying.

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan

ZB_ 09-09-2009 12:15 AM

People, don't be funny! If you think that Supersonic doesn't have the album, then why bother? Just don't read this thread. And if the review is fake, well, it's just a joke. And it's funny as hell one. No one said "Believe in it!". So don't be so serious!

liljovi93 09-09-2009 12:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Supersonic (Post 941179)
Aloha !

I know you're not the one to blame, and I don't blame anyone for not believing me. I can understand that, and it's my own fault that people don't believe me this time.

However, there's no need for name calling or rude replies just because you're not getting anything. That's all I'm saying.

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan

Fair enough, I understand that and the people who do post rude comments are new people most of the time. I think I'll wait until Nov 10th from now on haha.

Zani 09-09-2009 12:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Matrix15 (Post 941164)
That recording could have been anything. But a good quality rock version of WFTWM and yep, I'd be convinced.

Sorry about the question, but what the hell is this acronyms WFTWM?

Thanks for the answer and the pacience.

Jovi_boi 09-09-2009 12:25 AM

Guys, im sorry to say but Seb is telling the truth!!! i just asked for him to send me a sample of WFTWM and a few minutes later he sent me a copy of it! It's a much better version than what you have heard on youtube etc and its a full on Rock song! No Bullshit now!

liljovi93 09-09-2009 12:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zani (Post 941183)
Sorry about the question, but what the hell is this acronyms WFTWM?

Thanks for the answer and the pacience.

Work For The Working Man.