Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   New Bon Jovi Releases (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   The Circle - Review. A real one. (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=48879)

ZB_ 09-09-2009 05:14 PM

Wow, you're so cool, Tictoc you want to kick one's ass just because he started this thread? You don't like it? So why did you opened it again? Pff.. As I said - Seb didn't say "Believe me or die!". If it's fake and someone trusted, well.. It's someone's fault.

Supersonic 09-09-2009 05:27 PM

Aloha !

Quote:

Originally Posted by danfan (Post 941345)
I don't get any of this at all. Seb's always been unique, but this whole thing is just stupid (sorry Seb.) People getting all worked up about a few snippetts you're all bound to hear better quality of within a month or so.

But Seb, I don't get it - Why are you doing this? I appreciate a good hoax from time to time, but this isn't even funny. I'm not trying to insult you dude. I just don't get it.

No offense taken. :)

People getting all worked up about a few snippetts you're all bound to hear better quality of within a month or so. Just look at this topic. About everyone says they absolutely don't believe it, yet everyone who doesn't believe it has send me a PM requesting for the snippet.

So you just explained it yourself. It might not be funny to you, but it is to me and the few others that know when a hoax of mine is real or not. You'd realise it as well when you'd read the PM's I've received the past 24 hours.

That said, I'm not saying this is a hoax. Because it obviously isn't. Otherwise BJM wouldn't have contacted me. Again. I'll post the e-mail I've received from them within a few minutes. They've asked me to take the snippet down.

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan

jesyjames 09-09-2009 05:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gabor. (Post 941302)
Come on... you honestly thought that NO ONE would recognize a Paul McCartney song?:)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w4VvD...om=PL&index=10

(listen from 3:34)

I think you are looking in the wrong direction. Clearly it was David Bryan who thought no one would recognize a Paul McCartney song.

Savvi 09-09-2009 05:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jesyjames (Post 941357)
I think you are looking in the wrong direction. Clearly it was David Bryan who thought no one would recognize a Paul McCartney song.

:lol: Good one.

Peterson 09-09-2009 06:24 PM

Seb,

you said in your first post that WWBTF has a proper(ish) solo in it, I came accross a proper mp3 of WWBTF the other day (no radio at beginning or end) and this still has no solo....

Hickstar 09-09-2009 06:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Supersonic (Post 941355)
Aloha !

No offense taken. :)

People getting all worked up about a few snippetts you're all bound to hear better quality of within a month or so. Just look at this topic. About everyone says they absolutely don't believe it, yet everyone who doesn't believe it has send me a PM requesting for the snippet.

So you just explained it yourself. It might not be funny to you, but it is to me and the few others that know when a hoax of mine is real or not. You'd realise it as well when you'd read the PM's I've received the past 24 hours.

That said, I'm not saying this is a hoax. Because it obviously isn't. Otherwise BJM wouldn't have contacted me. Again. I'll post the e-mail I've received from them within a few minutes. They've asked me to take the snippet down.

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan

Here Seb, I never sent you a PM asking for the snippet. So don't chuck us all in the same category!

Savvi 09-09-2009 06:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Peterson (Post 941367)
Seb,

you said in your first post that WWBTF has a proper(ish) solo in it, I came accross a proper mp3 of WWBTF the other day (no radio at beginning or end) and this still has no solo....

The guitar solo is album version only (so far anyway). The Single/Radio edit has no guitar solo. ;)

Hickstar 09-09-2009 06:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DevilsSon (Post 941333)
God!There was a time when I was thinking that all the new kids here make this forum seem and feel like a kindergarden. Now I see old posters behaving not like kids, but like mentally disabled kids. I do feel some kind of pity for some here. And the fact that I actually bother to reply makes me feel some sort of pity for myself too.

Well that is offensive at all levels! So a child who has a disability becomes a slander at certain people on here and in some sort of sick twisted way you make it seem worse if they are mentally unwell also? Do you happen to know that a lot of children who have a disabilities live happy normal lives? Yes, some go on and develop mental health problems, some struggle and some need a lot of help.

However, as a society, we fail a lot of these children so don't come on here saying we are in some way better than these people and that we are 'acting like these people' as if its a bad thing. Ever heard of the word respect?! I feel pity for you more like it.

Think about what you say before you say it...

clarity 09-09-2009 06:47 PM

Your kind is annoying.

Td1984r 09-09-2009 06:52 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Supersonic (Post 941135)
Aloha !
This is the first sample I made. I'm sorry it isn't any longer. I will post a longer sample of this song tomorrow.

http://www.bonjovi-live.com/wftwm.mp3

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan

Well, Seb you could done a better job on this Tribute band recording of Work For the Working Man and not just speeding up and record it with mic,you could add some jazz organ,sax or Hendrix solo,even add whole symphonic orchestra with Carreras in the background singin Work,Work,and because this is a funny thread I will indulge you:

Yesterday Jon Bon Jovi came to my place and gave me new record on vinyl as a token of appreciation for selling him a toothbrush that Leonard Cohen used just the day before he recorded Hallelujah.

And here's a true review of the new record:

1.Can You be Happy Now?-A heavy rocker with congas,sort of hair rocker devoted to Obama hair problems,it's a standard verse,bridge,road,highway concept,with right turn solo.

2.Battle Of The Bons-Well, as the name says this one is about Jon and Richie fighting each with pillows,while other members eat popcorn's and bet their money on them,sort of mid tempo cook-rocker,heavy but slow,slow but paced,you know what I mean,right!

3.We Weren't Born To Follow-There's nothing that you already don't know about this one,except the solo part has been played by Raphael Nadal,and Jon yell his name instead of guitar.

4.Hairy Jon And The Goblet Of Alec John Such-The song is in the vein of Dry County,Always,Undivided,LOAP,You Had Me From Hello,Lost Highway only the whole band plays violins with Alec John Such as a quest on lead vocals and it's the longest Bon Jovi track ever with 21:00 minutes of Such singin"Yeah,yeah...".

5.Dorothea The Great-The first ballad,a great masterpiece pianino driven,Jon wrote this one about his wife,it's a reminiscence of how Dorothea conquer the whole world of women just to be sure that Jon is safe from them.

6.Rifles And Lilies-A true hard rocker,heavy as hell,even heavier than Metallica early days,something that makes your wanna bash your head against the wall for reading this,go on the street naked with rifle and call out Axl Rose with words"Who's in the magazine now,you c**k s****r!!!"

7.Riff Rock City-A mid tempo paced rocker with big 120 inch drums and even bigger 5 meter long guitars,it tells a story about animal instinct,love,peace,riots,booze,understanding,punc hing your boss,about world economic crisis,about Obie and a his pork sandwich.

8.Observe and Report-Another mid tempo pop-jazz-metal-trash-dance-country rocker,nothing special but it's definitely growing something out of people on multiple listening,so beware,there's no solo part,but you can hear Richie drinkin in the background bashing the guitar on floor,Jon said that this song is devoted to his long time friend Seb for all the hard work he's done on his laundry.

9.Profit For The Rich Man-Well you also know this one,only changes are the hybrid approach(the electric guitar is coming if acoustic one looses strings or hands start to bleed from incorrect strumming) and of course the name of the song,Jon has stated that name depends on the event he is attending,album song is all about Michael Moore and how he is trying to tell lies about poor millionaires who actually inherited all their wealth from God himself.

10.When We Were Beautiful-You also heard this one but in bad quality,the album version is much better,Bono is quest singer and Richie plays harp instead of guitar,Tico is hitting Goomer's head and David is maestro,Hugh and Alec are playing cellos on this one, the lyrics are about Beauty, cosmetics, fragrances, hair care, aromatherapy, diet, fitness products,and Bono has a special line where's he talking about avoiding taxes with his extraordinary charity work.

And that's it,only 10 songs but the whole album is best stuff ever released by Bon Jovi,and that's not all,here's front cover of new album.Enjoy!:p