Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   New Bon Jovi Releases (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   The Circle - Review. A real one. (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=48879)

KeepTheFaith2211 09-09-2009 11:09 PM

Thanks a lot Seb. These hoaxes are getting stupid now. I was getting so excited and din't even have a chance to PM asking for a sample so you can see that I am really upset to come and find it was a hoax. AGAIN. You should be banned! Sick of this!

hometownboy 09-09-2009 11:19 PM

I really don't see why everybody is getting so worked up, it was a well constructed joke!
we've got two months until we get the album so we need something in between to liven the board up and this thread has been just that and a good read, just to see how gullible people are and how worked up people are getting :p

Seb shouldnt get banned just because you cant a joke, re read the story it's not very believable, getting a casette in an unmarked envelope. C'mon! :p

anyway that's all i'm gonna say but i enjoyed the thread regardless

Supersonic 09-09-2009 11:20 PM

Aloha !

Quote:

Originally Posted by hometownboy (Post 941450)
I really don't see why everybody is getting so worked up, it was a well constructed joke!
we've got two months until we get the album so we need something in between to liven the board up and this thread has been just that and a good read, just to see how gullible people are and how worked up people are getting :p

Seb shouldnt get banned just because you cant a joke, re read the story it's not very believable, getting a casette in an unmarked envelope. C'mon! :p

anyway that's all i'm gonna say but i enjoyed the thread regardless

I now want keepthefaith to be banned. Just to make this mess even bigger.

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan

KeepTheFaith2211 09-09-2009 11:22 PM

What the ****? Seb has made too many hoaxes now and still people believe them. therefore, he is messing with people's feelings. It's not right, man. If he isn't banned, I may just leave, because I have had enough of these cruel hoaxes.

hometownboy 09-09-2009 11:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KeepTheFaith2211 (Post 941453)
What the ****? Seb has made too many hoaxes now and still people believe them. therefore, he is messing with people's feelings. It's not right, man. If he isn't banned, I may just leave, because I have had enough of these cruel hoaxes.

Are you being serious? how is he messing with people's feelings, he posted a thread saying he had the album?

eddie73 09-09-2009 11:25 PM

for those that listen to internet radio live365 hair metal, they just played " can i be happy now" and it ****in ROCKS HARD just like the old days, very much like LYHOM absolute killer riff, growling vocals, guitar solo at least 25 seconds, ****in unbeleivable, its that good i shit myself:p

hometownboy 09-09-2009 11:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eddie73 (Post 941456)
its that good i shit myself:p

LMAO! :lol:

KeepTheFaith2211 09-09-2009 11:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hometownboy (Post 941455)
Are you being serious? how is he messing with people's feelings, he posted a thread saying he had the album?

Yes. How many times has he done this now? Fake setlists were last year, and I got so excited about the Helsinki one, as a lot of others did I'm sure, yet it was all fake. I can take jokes but this just goes too far. Now with a new album and a new era dawning, we have to put up with this again?! What's the point, we can't believe anything anymore.

danfan 09-09-2009 11:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hometownboy (Post 941450)

A joke is a story with a humorous conclusion. I must be missing the part where any of this is funny. Don't get me wrong - I don't give a shit and could care less who gets banned, but personally, I think the whole thread is friggin' stupid.

hometownboy 09-09-2009 11:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KeepTheFaith2211 (Post 941458)
Yes. How many times has he done this now? Fake setlists were last year, and I got so excited about the Helsinki one, as a lot of others did I'm sure, yet it was all fake. I can take jokes but this just goes too far. Now with a new album and a new era dawning, we have to put up with this again?! What's the point, we can't believe anything anymore.

Yeah! your right! lets oust him and everyone who went along who was in on it because the board would be great then.

You need to grow up man, why on earth did you get excited over a set in helsinki! i do like how you used "a new era dawning" though, its a bon jovi album i doubt it will affect the world. I cant believe how badly this has affected you, you might need help or something.

Your the joke to far.