Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   New Bon Jovi Releases (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   The Circle - Review. A real one. (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=48879)

C'monFeet 09-08-2009 01:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Arash (Post 940843)
Wow. I can't believe people are still buying these kind of things.

Bon Jovi albums?

vidda 09-08-2009 02:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rolo_tomachi (Post 940991)
I say we should give him an ultimatum, if it is true that you have the disk and does not upload anything, vote for ban them from this forum.

Enough to play with expectations.

It wouldnīt be a bad piece of advice for you to take some English lessons before posting here. Donīt misunderstand me, but itīs easier to understand what is written than to create your own message. And Iīm saying this despite I think we both share the same mother language (some of the things you say seem to follow the rules of Spanish grammar, only that written in "English"), well, still itīs extremely difficult to understand your messages.

And as to what Seb told us. First of all, I like to read things like that, although it were a hoax, it would be a very good one. You could say it has mistakes that can make you deduce itīs a hoax, but I guess that if it were true, then the story would also have lack of something. Just because you can never put everything you want in the best way, in just a post (that was a long post).

And for sharing some of the recording, if true, I think that Seb shouldnīt share it despite it were just a few seconds. If he has it, perfect. For us, remember that time will never stop and the day will come.

Just one more thing. Maybe Seb, could tell us one thing about what he supossedly has, something that when the album goes out and we all can listen to it, make us think that he wasnīt lying. It could be just a detail, something so subtle that make us think there was no way he could know it in September.

Appart from that, I could believe it...or not. It was nice to read.

Grypweed 09-08-2009 02:37 PM

I love how all the newbies try to get Seb banned, funny stuff.

rolo_tomachi 09-08-2009 02:55 PM

Well, maybe I've gone too far, but one thing is a joke and another to be a liar.

Do not quite understand English, but I do my best to conform.

I am equally bored, and I'm eager to listen to any preview, and I wanted to push the situation, nothing more.

I'm not a fascist.

sorry.

gabriele 09-08-2009 03:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kenobi_on_a_prayer (Post 940937)
Every time Seb says something along the lines of "This is real, trust me" it's just proof that it's fake. So I call bullshit.

that's all.

felipe-fontoura 09-08-2009 04:51 PM

Hi there!

Well, I have some of the new songs, but with low quality and this review has lost of similarities...

I knew they would do 2 or 3 tracks to fill the hard rock lover's hearts!!!!

But once again, there's a lot of 2000's influences that I HATE!!!

Felipe Fontoura

Matrix15 09-08-2009 05:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by felipe-fontoura (Post 941022)
Hi there!

Well, I have some of the new songs, but with low quality and this review has lost of similarities...

I knew they would do 2 or 3 tracks to fill the hard rock lover's hearts!!!!

But once again, there's a lot of 2000's influences that I HATE!!!

Felipe Fontoura

Am I the only one who hasn't got some secret access to the new album?
:confused: Seriously, is going around or are people just bullshitting?

belgium_BON_JOVI_fan 09-08-2009 05:14 PM

anyone got any titles of the new songs ? apart from what we already know ?

is there really something floating out there besides WWBTF , WWWB and WFTWM ?

KTF,

Nick

RSROCKS 09-08-2009 05:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Matrix15 (Post 941023)

Well our friend Felipe is a real bullshitter. Funny how people only claim to have the stuff when Seb claims to otherwise nobody would be heard from.

Also even if Felipe does have it, he always has horrible quality shit that your ears will thank you for just waiting for quality snippets.

Quote:

Originally Posted by C'monFeet (Post 941007)
Bon Jovi albums?

Nice one my friend.

severo17 09-08-2009 05:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Matrix15 (Post 941023)

I think they're just bullshitting, but who knows? :confused: