Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   New Bon Jovi Releases (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   The Circle - Review. A real one. (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=48879)

Supersonic 09-07-2009 11:21 PM

Aloha !

Quote:

Originally Posted by TBoy (Post 940887)
For sure you have some kind of microphone... Play the cassette and record 30 or 20 seconds of first song. Thats it.

That's the thing really. I do have a microphone, but it's a headset and I can only connect it to my PC, which is too far away from my stereo speakers. I'll try do something like that tomorrow though.

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan

liljovi93 09-07-2009 11:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Supersonic (Post 940890)
Aloha !

That's the thing really. I do have a microphone, but it's a headset and I can only connect it to my PC, which is too far away from my stereo speakers. I'll try do something like that tomorrow though.

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan

Do you not have a voice recorder on your phone?

TBoy 09-07-2009 11:27 PM

You can move stereo speakers closer to the headset. Its not like they have 200 kg. :) And with this we'll get shity sound and 20 seconds of song so I dont believe it will make some negativ or positive impact on BJ sales. If you are afraid of piracy its OK with me that you share only 10 seconds of song, but that it can be clear from it its BJ playing it. :)

Hope you wont forget to do this tomorrow? :)

mrleaf 09-07-2009 11:30 PM

Tomorrow could be very far away

RSROCKS 09-07-2009 11:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrleaf (Post 940894)
Tomorrow could be very far away

Have faith. Nobody's tomorrow is as long as Obie's.

DevilsSon 09-08-2009 12:13 AM

this reminds me of a book I once read, called Sophie's World, written by a Norwegian author.
The story was about mysterious philosopher addressing curious anonymous letters to a little girl. Similar scenario here, eh?

Anyhow, feel no excitement whatsoever for the new Bon Jovi record. Probably means that my brain has finally got over stupid feelings towards a band that has done nothing but disappoint me over the last 10 years. Finally! Let's see if I'll bother buying any concert tickets.

Living_on_my_Hair 09-08-2009 01:16 AM

I believed him in the other thread that he may have heard WFTWM, but this? Not at all.

For starters, its not hard to guess some song titles yet he doesnt give us any we dont already know. Bon Jovi almost always have the title referenced in the chorus, yet Seb hardly mentions any lyrics at all, let alone song names.

And organ and harmonica solos? Give me a break, this is Jovi 2009 we're talking about it.

Plus the descriptions are vague as hell. Its like reading your horescopes - you can read any vague statement and make it relevant and believable if your stupid and gullible enough.

I'll take that all back if im wrong, for the record.

andi

SamboraQueen21 09-08-2009 01:56 AM

The anticipation for that November 10 release date just keeps building and building..... it needs to get here fast!!

kenobi_on_a_prayer 09-08-2009 05:25 AM

Every time Seb says something along the lines of "This is real, trust me" it's just proof that it's fake. So I call bullshit.

crimson_05 09-08-2009 06:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Living_on_my_Hair (Post 940919)

Plus the descriptions are vague as hell. Its like reading your horescopes - you can read any vague statement and make it relevant and believable if your stupid and gullible enough.

andi

Very well stated.

And I love his lame excuses as to why he can't post a snippet. Post some proof or stop wasting our time.

doubidoo 09-08-2009 10:29 AM

The title says it all...
And i really doubt, some people have the whole record 2 months before its release...

jamesd 09-08-2009 10:46 AM

rubbish

Seems like Seb is living in a 'Mission Impossible' style universe where secret packages get delivered in the dead of night to insignificant people who spend more time living in a virtual world making up lies than actually interacting with real people.

Keanu Reeves for the Hollywoood version of Seb
Meat Loaf to play Obie
Gregg Kinnear could play Jon (as Jon can't act)
Cher could play Richie

rickysambo 09-08-2009 11:04 AM

C'mon dont crucify the poor,miserable dude.I can see he's improving-Atleast he said a few songs totally rocked.

rolo_tomachi 09-08-2009 11:50 AM

I say we should give him an ultimatum, if it is true that you have the disk and does not upload anything, vote for ban them from this forum.

Enough to play with expectations.

Hickstar 09-08-2009 11:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by liljovi93 (Post 940872)
30 posts and not one has made sense to me.

LMAO! How very true

Hickstar 09-08-2009 11:54 AM

It's clearly a wind up guys and girls.

doubidoo 09-08-2009 12:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rolo_tomachi (Post 940991)
I say we should give him an ultimatum, if it is true that you have the disk and does not upload anything, vote for ban them from this forum.

??? Why do you want to ban him...???
He's just trying to entertain us with this thread... and i am...

And if he's telling the truth, then you can be sure the record will leak out pretty soon...
Which is a good thing i guess...(?)

DevilsSon 09-08-2009 12:45 PM

Quote:

does your name mean ****ed up fascist?

Captain Walrus 09-08-2009 01:28 PM

Quote:

You know, after being here less than a month, you can't really just demand that we ban a valued member of the community who's been here for about 8 years and probably knows more about Bon Jovi than most other people on here

Robd788 09-08-2009 01:46 PM

After the work Seb has put into his website which is excellent he should never be banned.

Its just a bit of fun on a fan forum.

Rob

C'monFeet 09-08-2009 01:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Arash (Post 940843)
Wow. I can't believe people are still buying these kind of things.

Bon Jovi albums?

vidda 09-08-2009 02:14 PM

Quote:

It wouldnīt be a bad piece of advice for you to take some English lessons before posting here. Donīt misunderstand me, but itīs easier to understand what is written than to create your own message. And Iīm saying this despite I think we both share the same mother language (some of the things you say seem to follow the rules of Spanish grammar, only that written in "English"), well, still itīs extremely difficult to understand your messages.

And as to what Seb told us. First of all, I like to read things like that, although it were a hoax, it would be a very good one. You could say it has mistakes that can make you deduce itīs a hoax, but I guess that if it were true, then the story would also have lack of something. Just because you can never put everything you want in the best way, in just a post (that was a long post).

And for sharing some of the recording, if true, I think that Seb shouldnīt share it despite it were just a few seconds. If he has it, perfect. For us, remember that time will never stop and the day will come.

Just one more thing. Maybe Seb, could tell us one thing about what he supossedly has, something that when the album goes out and we all can listen to it, make us think that he wasnīt lying. It could be just a detail, something so subtle that make us think there was no way he could know it in September.

Appart from that, I could believe it...or not. It was nice to read.

Grypweed 09-08-2009 02:37 PM

I love how all the newbies try to get Seb banned, funny stuff.

rolo_tomachi 09-08-2009 02:55 PM

Well, maybe I've gone too far, but one thing is a joke and another to be a liar.

Do not quite understand English, but I do my best to conform.

I am equally bored, and I'm eager to listen to any preview, and I wanted to push the situation, nothing more.

I'm not a fascist.

sorry.

gabriele 09-08-2009 03:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kenobi_on_a_prayer (Post 940937)
Every time Seb says something along the lines of "This is real, trust me" it's just proof that it's fake. So I call bullshit.

that's all.

felipe-fontoura 09-08-2009 04:51 PM

Hi there!

Well, I have some of the new songs, but with low quality and this review has lost of similarities...

I knew they would do 2 or 3 tracks to fill the hard rock lover's hearts!!!!

But once again, there's a lot of 2000's influences that I HATE!!!

Felipe Fontoura

Matrix15 09-08-2009 05:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by felipe-fontoura (Post 941022)
Hi there!

Well, I have some of the new songs, but with low quality and this review has lost of similarities...

Felipe Fontoura

Am I the only one who hasn't got some secret access to the new album?
:confused: Seriously, is going around or are people just bullshitting?

belgium_BON_JOVI_fan 09-08-2009 05:14 PM

anyone got any titles of the new songs ? apart from what we already know ?

is there really something floating out there besides WWBTF , WWWB and WFTWM ?

KTF,

Nick

RSROCKS 09-08-2009 05:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Matrix15 (Post 941023)

Well our friend Felipe is a real bullshitter. Funny how people only claim to have the stuff when Seb claims to otherwise nobody would be heard from.

Also even if Felipe does have it, he always has horrible quality shit that your ears will thank you for just waiting for quality snippets.

Quote:

Originally Posted by C'monFeet (Post 941007)
Bon Jovi albums?

Nice one my friend.

severo17 09-08-2009 05:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Matrix15 (Post 941023)

I think they're just bullshitting, but who knows? :confused:

liljovi93 09-08-2009 05:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by felipe-fontoura (Post 941022)
Hi there!

Felipe Fontoura

Don't just tell us. Post them. Otherwise, you're talking a load of crap!

Supersonic 09-08-2009 06:09 PM

Aloha !

Quote:

Originally Posted by Living_on_my_Hair (Post 940919)
And organ and harmonica solos? Give me a break, this is Jovi 2009 we're talking about it.

http://www.bonjovi-live.com/organsolo.mp3

There you go. Will post more later tonight, I'm going to take a shower first. :)

The high hiss that sounds like a flute is not part of the song, but belongs to the recording that is just very bad.

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan

Dave 1986 09-08-2009 06:28 PM

Thanks for uploading, but that sounds like someone playing an old school Sonic The Hedgehog game! :D

doubidoo 09-08-2009 06:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Supersonic (Post 941041)
Aloha !

There you go. Will post more later tonight, I'm going to take a shower first. :)

The high hiss that sounds like a flute is not part of the song, but belongs to the recording that is just very bad.

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan

Haha nice one!!!
Those complaining will be happy for the snippet :mrgreen:

RyanBounce04 09-08-2009 07:13 PM

You know, one of these days he's going to be able to say "I told you so". It's like the boy who cried wolf. I'm not saying I believe him this time, because I don't, but I'll definently be the first to admit I was wrong if he were to turn out being right.

Ryan

Matrix15 09-08-2009 07:46 PM

Quote:

Aloha !

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan

Now I'm more confused. :confused:

I'd like to believe Seb, especially about the awesome eighties sounding track. But, the hoaxes still ring in my head. For now I'm gonna remain undecided.

liljovi93 09-08-2009 07:51 PM

Quote:

Aloha !

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan

Don't believe it for a second.

JoviForever 09-08-2009 07:54 PM

Give us some song titles Seb and we might believe you!

Jovi_boi 09-08-2009 07:54 PM

i aint agreeing or disagreeing with anyone but it sounds like something from a game?? lol

maybe they are "demos" from the new album?

Arash 09-08-2009 07:56 PM

Quote:

Aloha !

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan

How nice is that? All these people are asking for snippets, and he's only replying to one that asked about an instrumental part of a song, which from the snippet, really sounds like a boss level of super mario or something. That's cute. And people still believe it more because of that snippet.