Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   New Bon Jovi Releases (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   The Circle - Review. A real one. (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=48879)

NodNumbMX 09-08-2009 08:35 PM

Of course this is a hoax... At the end of the false snippet, from second 26 to 28, some voices can be heard and of course it's not Bon Jovi. This is some jazz stuff, something like...

mrleaf 09-08-2009 08:41 PM

Bad attemp seb that ain't no jovi even
The bit of vocal at the end doesn't sound remotely like them.it's actually on the tip of my tongue who it is .
Would have worked better if you said sambora did some amaizing riffs and found an obscure Steve via bit or something

Sami 09-08-2009 09:33 PM

Seb I think this one is one of your best efforts so far. Itīs been a lot of fun, Iīve enjoyed it a lot.

(This has been even better than the Helsinki, Finland LH setlist back in June, 2008.)

gabriele 09-08-2009 09:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NodNumbMX (Post 941105)
Of course this is a hoax... At the end of the false snippet, from second 26 to 28, some voices can be heard and of course it's not Bon Jovi. This is some jazz stuff, something like...

if you see his picture, you can understand why he spends so much time using computer

Supersonic 09-08-2009 09:43 PM

Aloha !

Quote:

Originally Posted by gabriele (Post 941126)
if you see his picture, you can understand why he spends so much time using computer

Ha, aren't you the happy geezer. Do I sense some sort of frustration because you dpn't have the album and I do?

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan

liljovi93 09-08-2009 09:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Supersonic (Post 941127)
Aloha !

Ha, aren't you the happy geezer. Do I sense some sort of frustration because you dpn't have the album and I do?

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan

Were are the other snippets?

Supersonic 09-08-2009 09:55 PM

Aloha !

Quote:

Originally Posted by liljovi93 (Post 941128)
Were are the other snippets?

On my cellphone. I'm lazy, the charger is upstairs and I can't be bothered to charge it. Most of you people will just start posting more insults like Gabrielle does so what's the point really? You can thank Gabrielle for not getting more samples.

And no, it's not because I don't have them. I do.

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan

JimmyHill 09-08-2009 09:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Supersonic (Post 941130)
Aloha !

On my cellphone. I'm lazy, the charger is upstairs and I can't be bothered to charge it. Most of you people will just start posting more insults like Gabrielle does so what's the point really? You can thank Gabrielle for not getting more samples.

And no, it's not because I don't have them. I do.

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan

After hearing the snippet i think your going to do well to make us believe you...but if you was to upload 30 seconds or more of WFTWM in full album rock version then i think we may begin to believe. I want to believe you just bit hard after last few hoaxs

Captain_jovi 09-08-2009 10:04 PM

His last hoax managed to land on the FRONT PAGE of Bonjovi.com. Come on, people, really?

Supersonic 09-08-2009 10:08 PM

Aloha !

Quote:

Originally Posted by JimmyHill (Post 941131)
After hearing the snippet i think your going to do well to make us believe you...but if you was to upload 30 seconds or more of WFTWM in full album rock version then i think we may begin to believe. I want to believe you just bit hard after last few hoaxs

This is the first sample I made. I'm sorry it isn't any longer. I will post a longer sample of this song tomorrow.

http://www.bonjovi-live.com/wftwm.mp3

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan

severo17 09-08-2009 10:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain_jovi (Post 941133)
His last hoax managed to land on the FRONT PAGE of Bonjovi.com. Come on, people, really?

True.
Wow... Just... Wow...

samus88 09-08-2009 10:18 PM

Haha, I love how Supersonic just keeps trying.

It's not even an elaborated hoax, man. Should have spent more time, like quoting a few believable lyrics or song titles... and/or demo'd something sounding like BJ, or at least recording something listenable... because what a big coincidence, you don't have the means to record a proper sample, and the 2 you posted are noisy as hell and, dude... can it BE more obvious that it's not Bon Jovi?

I love hoaxes and funny creative stuff, but yours suck.

Supersonic 09-08-2009 10:27 PM

Aloha !

Quote:

Originally Posted by samus88 (Post 941138)
Haha, I love how Supersonic just keeps trying.

It's not even an elaborated hoax, man. Should have spent more time, like quoting a few believable lyrics or song titles... and/or demo'd something sounding like BJ, or at least recording something listenable... because what a big coincidence, you don't have the means to record a proper sample, and the 2 you posted are noisy as hell and, dude... can it BE more obvious that it's not Bon Jovi?

I love hoaxes and funny creative stuff, but yours suck.

You're just jealous. Everyone is just jealous of how I have the album and you don't.

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan

Panda 09-08-2009 10:37 PM

Hahahahaaha....

I just pictured a little kid with an attitude pouting: "Youre just jelllooouuss. I have it and you DONT! Hmph!. ( stanps foot on "dont" and crosses arms and points nose in the air.

DryCounty 09-08-2009 10:44 PM

Seriously Seb ! Can't you fix a better recorder ? it is impossible to hear a tone of those samples !

Hickstar 09-08-2009 10:58 PM

This is getting pathetic. Don't bother putting any more 'snippets' up if they are as poor as that...

Supersonic 09-08-2009 11:00 PM

Aloha !

Quote:

Originally Posted by DryCounty (Post 941151)
Seriously Seb ! Can't you fix a better recorder ? it is impossible to hear a tone of those samples !

Yes. Tomorrow I will post a 1,5 minute sample or something of WFTWM. Promised.

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan

Ang1e 09-08-2009 11:11 PM

bullshit, but causes so much excitement :))) Seriously, the whole story is like a spy movie. Getting a suspicious package at the Polish friends' place :)

liljovi93 09-08-2009 11:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Supersonic (Post 941155)
Aloha !

Yes. Tomorrow I will post a 1,5 minute sample or something of WFTWM. Promised.

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan

In better quality than that, please. That sounds dreadful.

NodNumbMX 09-08-2009 11:32 PM

In some days, he will be laughing at all of us, because even though "nobody believes him", everybody just keep downloading whatever he uploads... He will laugh out loud.

Matrix15 09-08-2009 11:35 PM

That recording could have been anything. But a good quality rock version of WFTWM and yep, I'd be convinced.

liljovi93 09-08-2009 11:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NodNumbMX (Post 941163)
In some days, he will be laughing at all of us, because even though "nobody believes him", everybody just keep downloading whatever he uploads... He will laugh out loud.

We will be laughing at him, though, for the simple fact he's taking out his time to do this even though, at his age, he should be partying or hanging out with friends.

Elvistico 09-08-2009 11:36 PM

When reading it at first i really wanted to give Seb credit but after his 'snippets' and 'answers' in this topic my doubts about him and his post have become bigger

If it's false, man... then there are no words for this guy anymore. Then he must be officially the biggest wanker and idiot in the world.

But as i said, if it is true (and that we'll know 10 november 2009), then he officially ranks a lot higher on my 'people to respect' ladder :)
I'll be the first one with congrats if right. If hoax, i wouldn't understand if he even dares to show his face in the crowd during next tour.

Countdown to 10 nov to find out if he's any good or just a complete asshole.

severo17 09-08-2009 11:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elvistico (Post 941166)
When reading it at first i really wanted to give Seb credit but after his 'snippets' and 'answers' in this topic my doubts about him and his post have become bigger

If it's false, man... then there are no words for this guy anymore. Then he must be officially the biggest wanker and idiot in the world.

But as i said, if it is true (and that we'll know 10 november 2009), then he officially ranks a lot higher on my 'people to respect' ladder :)
I'll be the first one with congrats if right. If hoax, i wouldn't understand if he even dares to show his face in the crowd during next tour.

Countdown to 10 nov to find out if he's any good or just a complete asshole.

I think he will admit this was a hoax before that :p

Ang1e 09-08-2009 11:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NodNumbMX (Post 941163)

The whole thing is for fun :)

Supersonic 09-08-2009 11:50 PM

Aloha !

Elvistico, you seriously need to get a grip man. You're saying that if this review is fake then I'm the biggest asshole and wanker on the planet? Because of a review that might be fake according to some people over here? And daring to show my face in the crowd? Are you going to kick me because I fooled you with something on the internet? And if getting your respect means having an album before others I don't need your respect, thank you very much.

The sheer reason why I've all my hoaxes so far is because people get so worked up over it, but all this threatening is getting ridiculous. People who call me names tell me I'm pathetic? And then when it turns out to be true, as in this case, you're going to act all nice to me again? I'm not going to buy that, eh?

When someone send me the original songs from Have A Nice Day I shared them with as many people as possible. That's not going to happen this time. And you can all thank yourself for that.

**** that sample. I'm going to keep this album for myself this time, and you can thank Elvistico for that. And anyone who wants the sample can send me a PM. If I like you, you'll get it. If I don't like you, you won't receive a thing.

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan

liljovi93 09-08-2009 11:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Supersonic (Post 941170)
Aloha !

Elvistico, you seriously need to get a grip man. You're saying that if this review is fake then I'm the biggest asshole and wanker on the planet? Because of a review that might be fake according to some people over here? And daring to show my face in the crowd? Are you going to kick me because I fooled you with something on the internet? And if getting your respect means having an album before others I don't need your respect, thank you very much.

The sheer reason why I've all my hoaxes so far is because people get so worked up over it, but all this threatening is getting ridiculous. People who call me names tell me I'm pathetic? And then when it turns out to be true, as in this case, you're going to act all nice to me again? I'm not going to buy that, eh?

When someone send me the original songs from Have A Nice Day I shared them with as many people as possible. That's not going to happen this time. And you can all thank yourself for that.

**** that sample. I'm going to keep this album for myself this time, and you can thank Elvistico for that. And anyone who wants the sample can send me a PM. If I like you, you'll get it. If I don't like you, you won't receive a thing.

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan

Why doesn't a lame excuse like this suprise me?

Ang1e 09-08-2009 11:57 PM

Oh come on, Seb. You sure are counting the downloads and the PMs and having fun. :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Supersonic (Post 941170)
Aloha !

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan

Supersonic 09-09-2009 12:00 AM

Aloha !

Quote:

Originally Posted by liljovi93 (Post 941171)
Why doesn't a lame excuse like this suprise me?

There is no lame excuse. Plenty of people have responded that I have the album, yet all I get is rude replies. Do you realize that it actually cost me money to call people overseas?

So if you want the sample, you can send me a PM. I'm not going to post it anymore just so I get more hostile replies because people overreact simply because they're jealous.

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan

liljovi93 09-09-2009 12:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Supersonic (Post 941173)
Aloha !

There is no lame excuse. Plenty of people have responded that I have the album, yet all I get is rude replies. Do you realize that it actually cost me money to call people overseas?

So if you want the sample, you can send me a PM. I'm not going to post it anymore just so I get more hostile replies because people overreact simply because they're jealous.

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan

I'm not saying you don't have the album .. but at the same time, I'm not saying you have it. For all we know, it could be right next to you at this very moment. Who knows? Only you! It's just the fact that you have been up to these sort of hoaxes before, so of course, we will all be unsure whether to believe you or not. Also, them mp3's you have kindly shared with us have been really poor and we can't make out anything. So, yeah, we are all going to be a bit rude in a way because we can't be bothered getting messed around again.

Supersonic 09-09-2009 12:06 AM

Aloha !

Quote:

Originally Posted by liljovi93 (Post 941174)
I'm not saying you don't have the album .. but at the same time, I'm not saying you have it. For all we know, it could be right next to you at this very moment. Who knows? Only you! It's just the fact that you have been up to these sort of hoaxes before, so of course, we will all be unsure whether to believe you or not. Also, them mp3's you have kindly shared with us have been really poor and we can't make out anything. So, yeah, we are all going to be a bit rude in a way because we can't be bothered getting messed around again.

If I don't want to be messed around with I just ignore a person. I'm not going to call him names just because I've been fooled. Because if I get fooled, I laugh at it because someone got me.

Seriously. If someone at the office makes a prank, do you start calling him names or start other rude behaviour? No. Yet many people over here feel they should act like a tough mother****er simply because they don't want to look like the person that was fooled once again.

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan

liljovi93 09-09-2009 12:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Supersonic (Post 941175)
Aloha !

If I don't want to be messed around with I just ignore a person. I'm not going to call him names just because I've been fooled. Because if I get fooled, I laugh at it because someone got me.

Seriously. If someone at the office makes a prank, do you start calling him names or start other rude behaviour? No. Yet many people over here feel they should act like a tough mother****er simply because they don't want to look like the person that was fooled once again.

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan

If they get pranked more than two or three times, then of course, they get rude. No-one likes pranks.

Supersonic 09-09-2009 12:11 AM

Aloha !

Quote:

Originally Posted by liljovi93 (Post 941176)
If they get pranked more than two or three times, then of course, they get rude. No-one likes pranks.

I take it you've never had a proper job? At work you get pranked all the time. It's part of the job. People make fun of you, you make fun of them, it makes the job more fun. And if you get pranked several times like I achieve, it's merely your own stupidity that causes it, and that's the reason why people feel they need to insult me. They want to hide the fact that they secretly believe it but would hate it if it were untrue.

Imagine getting a fake rating from your boss on your desk, made by your colleagues. It rates you as a very worthy employee, you start acting real proud, and your colleagues know it's fake. Then you find out that it was fake. You feel like an idiot, but do you start calling people names?

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan

liljovi93 09-09-2009 12:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Supersonic (Post 941177)
Aloha !

I take it you've never had a proper job? At work you get pranked all the time. It's part of the job. People make fun of you, you make fun of them, it makes the job more fun. And if you get pranked several times like I achieve, it's merely your own stupidity that causes it, and that's the reason why people feel they need to insult me. They want to hide the fact that they secretly believe it but would hate it if it were untrue.

Imagine getting a fake rating from your boss on your desk, made by your colleagues. It rates you as a very worthy employee, you start acting real proud, and your colleagues know it's fake. Then you find out that it was fake. You feel like an idiot, but do you start calling people names?

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan

Yep.

Look Seb, you're acting like I'm the one to blame here! I'm not. But less than a fortnight ago, you made a fake tour date schedule that got everybodys hopes up. Last tour, you made fake sets. Now this? Can you blame people for having doubts? Can you blame us for having a go sometimes? I don't think you can because we all get our hopes up of hearing new material, and we just don't get it.

Supersonic 09-09-2009 12:14 AM

Aloha !

Quote:

Originally Posted by liljovi93 (Post 941178)
Yep.

Look Seb, you're acting like I'm the one to blame here! I'm not. But less than a fortnight ago, you made a fake tour date schedule that got everybodys hopes up. Last tour, you made fake sets. Now this? Can you blame people for having doubts? Can you blame us for having a go sometimes? I don't think you can because we all get our hopes up of hearing new material, and we just don't get it.

I know you're not the one to blame, and I don't blame anyone for not believing me. I can understand that, and it's my own fault that people don't believe me this time.

However, there's no need for name calling or rude replies just because you're not getting anything. That's all I'm saying.

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan

ZB_ 09-09-2009 12:15 AM

People, don't be funny! If you think that Supersonic doesn't have the album, then why bother? Just don't read this thread. And if the review is fake, well, it's just a joke. And it's funny as hell one. No one said "Believe in it!". So don't be so serious!

liljovi93 09-09-2009 12:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Supersonic (Post 941179)
Aloha !

I know you're not the one to blame, and I don't blame anyone for not believing me. I can understand that, and it's my own fault that people don't believe me this time.

However, there's no need for name calling or rude replies just because you're not getting anything. That's all I'm saying.

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan

Fair enough, I understand that and the people who do post rude comments are new people most of the time. I think I'll wait until Nov 10th from now on haha.

Zani 09-09-2009 12:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Matrix15 (Post 941164)
That recording could have been anything. But a good quality rock version of WFTWM and yep, I'd be convinced.

Sorry about the question, but what the hell is this acronyms WFTWM?

Thanks for the answer and the pacience.

Jovi_boi 09-09-2009 12:25 AM

Guys, im sorry to say but Seb is telling the truth!!! i just asked for him to send me a sample of WFTWM and a few minutes later he sent me a copy of it! It's a much better version than what you have heard on youtube etc and its a full on Rock song! No Bullshit now!

liljovi93 09-09-2009 12:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zani (Post 941183)
Sorry about the question, but what the hell is this acronyms WFTWM?

Thanks for the answer and the pacience.

Work For The Working Man.