Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   New Bon Jovi Releases (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   The Circle - Review. A real one. (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=48879)

Supersonic 09-09-2009 12:30 AM

Aloha !

liljovi, I can't answer your PM's. Turn on your PM inbox, please or you'll get nade.

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan

liljovi93 09-09-2009 12:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Supersonic (Post 941186)
Aloha !

liljovi, I can't answer your PM's. Turn on your PM inbox, please or you'll get nade.

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan

How do I do that? Is it because you're not on my buddy list? There's a little box to tick underneath if that's the problem?

Zani 09-09-2009 12:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by liljovi93 (Post 941185)
Work For The Working Man.

Oooops, I need to pay more attention. :oops:

Thanks liljovi93.

danfan 09-09-2009 12:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Supersonic (Post 941186)
Aloha !

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan

Where's mind dude?

Ferret 09-09-2009 12:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheseDays2005 (Post 941182)
Even sadder, actually getting suprised by the reaction on this thread. how about making this thread for one reason only; stirring up things, again - one way or the other.

I'm afraid you're wrong this time. I'm 100% certain that he's telling the truth.

Quote:

Hell, actually paying for a domain, bonjovi-live.com, for some other so-called hoax and getting mentioned on the main-page, be proud.....

It's quite good, really. If the band's people are aware, and seemingly scared, of a hoax (made in jest, nothing wrong with that), then that's a bit of an achievement. Obviously a fairly trivial achievement, but a good laugh.

Quote:

Hell, even if he ever would have a album sooner, bragging about it is not the way to go and like this.... well sad, just sad.

As sad as you practically stalking Seb? Everywhere he posts, you seem to crop up to insult him. You go into great detail in many of your posts about him (and there are an awful lot), and really seem to have used lots of time and effort to find out about him, facts that are generally proven wrong. Or sad as in talking about how Seb should get a life, yet you seem to think you know so much about his life that it could be you leading his life? Or sad as in telling Seb that he shouldn't be online at times when you're online because he should be doing other things? Or sad as in posting on a messageboard where pretty much everyone thinks you're a gimp? Or sad as in asking for help for your Mac and getting no replies at all?

Mancrush anyone?

Quote:

And there is the talk about no need for rude replies, look who's talking? :)

Not as rude as me calling you a frighteningly obsessed cockend. Or, something closer to home, a Balzak.

Supersonic 09-09-2009 12:38 AM

Aloha !

Quote:

Originally Posted by liljovi93 (Post 941187)
How do I do that? Is it because you're not on my buddy list? There's a little box to tick underneath if that's the problem?

At the options at your profile check the box "Enable Private Messaging" instead of "Receive Private Messages only from Buddies and Moderators".

Quote:

Originally Posted by danfan (Post 941189)
Where's mind dude?

I don't know where your mind is but it's obviously not here. :p

Seriously though, I'm making individual samples so in case one leaks I know who leaked what.

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan

Matrix15 09-09-2009 12:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Supersonic (Post 941191)
Aloha !

At the options at your profile check the box "Enable Private Messaging" instead of "Receive Private Messages only from Buddies and Moderators".

Seriously though, I'm making individual samples so in case one leaks I know who leaked what.

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan

Dude, you're the king of suspense. :crazyeye: I must hear this! pretty please with sugar and a cherry on the top.

liljovi93 09-09-2009 12:42 AM

Quote:

Aloha !

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan

Done. Thanks.

Zani 09-09-2009 12:46 AM

Quote:

Aloha !

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan

Even be a newbie on this forum and don't know the Seb's reputation here, I'm patiently waiting he posts the album samples. Maybe he give to us a good surprise... or not? :confused:

samus88 09-09-2009 12:51 AM

It's pretty basic. If you really had the album, you wouldn't have posted such a lame, and vague review. You wouldn't have posted samples, you would have just leaked it. Do you expect anyone to believe that they gave you a CASSETTE?! Lol. And if you were so "loyal" just no to leak anything, you wouldn't even post the review, knowing everyone would just ask for samples or leaks all the time.

I don't believe for 1 second that you got the album. Wanna prove it? Leak it.

How convenient everything is, huh? You get the album exclusively, but you get it on tape, so you can't rip anything... you heard the album 50 times, but somehow you can't hint songnames, or lyrics... you post 2 samples, with no quality whatsoever, because, oh, guess what, your mic is too far away from your sound system, aha... everyone starts treating you like you deserve to for pulling these pranks, and you get all ofended... now you claim you'll send samples via PM to those who "deserve" the sample... haha. Come on man, admit it.

You can't fool us all.

hometownboy 09-09-2009 12:52 AM

send us a pm seb!

gabriele 09-09-2009 12:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Supersonic (Post 941127)
Aloha !

Ha, aren't you the happy geezer. Do I sense some sort of frustration because you dpn't have the album and I do?

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan

i would be frustrated if i looked like you.
one things is for sure: you have the worst cellphone on earth.
what a coincidence.

gabriele 09-09-2009 12:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zani (Post 941195)
Even be a newbie on this forum and don't know the Seb's reputation here, I'm patiently waiting he posts the album samples. Maybe he give to us a good surprise... or not? :confused:

never happened.

Supersonic 09-09-2009 01:05 AM

Aloha !

Quote:

Originally Posted by gabriele (Post 941201)
i would be frustrated if i looked like you.
one things is for sure: you have the worst cellphone on earth.
what a coincidence.

Telling me that my cellphone is terrible is really the weirdest insult I've ever had.

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan

Matrix15 09-09-2009 01:11 AM

Cheers Seb, Got the PM and working man sounds great espcecially the solo :) So looking forward to the album now :-D

Supersonic 09-09-2009 01:15 AM

Aloha !

I've send out samples to 5 people now, 15 people will have to wait, I'm going to bed and will see what this thread has turned out to be tomorrow morning.

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan

gabriele 09-09-2009 01:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Supersonic (Post 941203)
Aloha !

Telling me that my cellphone is terrible is really the weirdest insult I've ever had.

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan

ok everyone is insulting you, but my post was not supposed to be insulting. I listened to the snippet and you can hear anything

Matrix15 09-09-2009 01:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gabriele (Post 941210)
u have wwftwm really?

Read Sebs previous post.

Supersonic 09-09-2009 01:24 AM

Aloha !

Quote:

Originally Posted by gabriele (Post 941211)
ok everyone is insulting you, but my post was not supposed to be insulting. I listened to the snippet and you can hear anything

Yes it was, but now that you find out that several people indeed have the snippet you change your tone in the hope that you get it as well. It's not going to happen, you're not getting anything. Let this be a lesson for you in the future.

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan

JimmyHill 09-09-2009 01:24 AM

Looks like im one of the 15 left to wait dammit lol

Captain Walrus 09-09-2009 01:26 AM

Heh, the plot thickens :)

I have to admit, it's quite amusing how worked up people are getting about this. What difference does it really matter if he has the album or not? We'll all have it in two months, it's not that long to wait

gabriele 09-09-2009 01:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Supersonic (Post 941214)
Aloha !

Yes it was, but now that you find out that several people indeed have the snippet you change your tone in the hope that you get it as well. It's not going to happen, you're not getting anything. Let this be a lesson for you in the future.

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan

lesson? ahah
go to sleep

samus88 09-09-2009 02:11 AM

Oh, noes! The boy who cried wolf was right, the wolf was coming!

I wanna kill myself now.

danfan 09-09-2009 02:14 AM

Hmmmm....I haven't said anything insulting, and I haven't seen shit yet.

sebcfc 09-09-2009 02:40 AM

If there are any songs going can you send me a cheeky PM.:p

Javier 09-09-2009 03:42 AM

:lol: :lol: :lol:

nikos greece 09-09-2009 04:06 AM

did anyone received the pm???i know it will probably be a hoax but i am a little excited, i really want the new album to be GOOD

Bjx 09-09-2009 04:30 AM

Many years hide, but i´m back, yeah!!, mmm, i prefer to wait to hear the whole album cause i`m always do the same thing, to hear 1000 times all the songs leaked and get boring when the album comes out to sale, i´m gonna be strong to wait till November 11th

RyanBounce04 09-09-2009 04:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Supersonic (Post 941214)
Aloha !

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan

The name calling is definently in poor taste whether it's a hoax or not. Though, how ironic is it that the same people that are calling you names are the people that want the snippets the most. Oh the irony! :D

Ryan

Savvi 09-09-2009 04:52 AM

Argh I still dont know what to believe. I wish November 10 was already here damnit :lol:

Bjx 09-09-2009 05:07 AM

I believe that the new Web will come the last September days with a 30 seg snippet of each song, tour dates, The Circle Art Work and more, oh God, I love this pre release days!!

Javier 09-09-2009 05:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bjx (Post 941235)
I believe that the new Web will come the last September days with a 30 seg snippet of each song, tour dates, The Circle Art Work and more, oh God, I love this pre release days!!

yup that's probably right, though this snippet thing is torture, I want to listen to the whole thing, even if it man I'd have to wait.....

Does anyone else get the feeling that this is th emost hyped up release since crush???

danfan 09-09-2009 05:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Javier (Post 941236)
Does anyone else get the feeling that this is th emost hyped up release since crush???

No one else even knows it seems but this board.

mugcbj 09-09-2009 05:49 AM

The review I thought was awesome, I can't wait to hear the new album and I hope that Supersonic decides to put a few snippets on for everyone to hear. At the end of the day we are all here because we are Bon jovi fans.:D

Panda 09-09-2009 07:10 AM

So in.... Er.... Seb, we've always been.... Acquaintences... Right? I'm pretty keen on hearing working man...

crashed 09-09-2009 07:53 AM

*peeks in to see what the fuss is about*

*grins*

*shakes his head and leaves*

Panda 09-09-2009 08:02 AM

I just don't know whether this is a hoax or not anymore....

Props to you seb, hoax or not.

Supersonic 09-09-2009 08:25 AM

Aloha !

Good morning everyone. I've send out samples to about 25 people now, I think.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bang A Drum (Post 941241)
I just don't know whether this is a hoax or not anymore....

Props to you seb, hoax or not.

I have send you a PM. :)

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan

belgium_BON_JOVI_fan 09-09-2009 08:44 AM

now lets see where this is going..

KTF,

Nick

mugcbj 09-09-2009 09:11 AM

Hi Supersonic,

Could you please send me the song, I don'tknow how to work out the PM thing.