Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   New Bon Jovi Releases (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   The Circle - Review. A real one. (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=48879)

davidbow1e 09-09-2009 09:26 AM

Jeez, all this bickering between everyone. Sometimes a nice gesture can get you everywhere in this world. I must say, I really am AMPED for this new album. I think this time we all need to trust Seb because he is telling the truth. I understand you might be wary, but this one is different. He has proof, and let me tell you this...It got me convinced in a second! This may just be the new BJ album we've all been waiting for :).

davidbow1e 09-09-2009 09:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mugcbj (Post 941246)
Hi Supersonic,

Could you please send me the song, I don'tknow how to work out the PM thing.

Of course you don't, you just joined like less than a day ago....jeez!

mugcbj 09-09-2009 09:37 AM

Hi DavidBowie, Nice to see everyone is so nice. Yes I just joined but i've been a guest for a number of years, Mr I've been a member for 7 months. How does the PM thing work?

liljovi93 09-09-2009 10:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mugcbj (Post 941249)
Hi DavidBowie, Nice to see everyone is so nice. Yes I just joined but i've been a guest for a number of years, Mr I've been a member for 7 months. How does the PM thing work?

What Bowie is trying to say to you is, you're new so you don't deserve a copy. You only just joined because you heared it's floating around.

belgium_BON_JOVI_fan 09-09-2009 11:15 AM

Is there anything more floating around then the wwbtf or wwwb ?

KTF,

Nick

leigh 09-09-2009 12:28 PM

Any chances of being able to hear something new? ;-)
Would be delighted to find out this is true... :-)

hometownboy 09-09-2009 12:45 PM

seb, the new post on bonjovi-live is fantastic. we know the band (or someone close) is watching hopefully this will get passed along :D

leigh 09-09-2009 01:01 PM

Well, we'll see then 'bout those songs...LOL

vidda 09-09-2009 01:06 PM

I would like to have a listen to that snippet. I have to say I am thrilled.
Could I be PM, please?

Not Old_Just Older 09-09-2009 01:07 PM

Would be nice is someone could send me a pm. As you know I've been a member since 2004.

nikos greece 09-09-2009 01:11 PM

seb was kind enough to send me a sample and i have to say that its a hoax...at least from the sample...jons voice is exactly the same with the acoustic recording it just has been added some fuzz and a riff similar to loap , thnx for the pm anyway

Brklyn94 09-09-2009 01:16 PM

Well I've just seen what was written on bonjovi-live.com and I think it's goddamn fantastic. Let's hope they listen to that one, eh?

gunner73 09-09-2009 01:17 PM

any chance of a pm seb, yes i am a newbie lol but im a nice 1 :) any pm would be appreciated
thanks
gunner73

Living_on_my_Hair 09-09-2009 01:20 PM

If i was doing this hoax myself I would record that version of Work for the Working man that was on youtube recently by that tribute band and pass it off as the Circle album version, everyone (especially all the newbies crawling out of the woodwork) are so gullible and/or stupid they would believe anything!

I havn't heard any snippets yet, and don't want to as I think I have already made my mind up.

An 'A' for effort though Seb!

andi

severo17 09-09-2009 01:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nikos greece (Post 941278)
seb was kind enough to send me a sample and i have to say that its a hoax...at least from the sample...jons voice is exactly the same with the acoustic recording it just has been added some fuzz and a riff similar to loap , thnx for the pm anyway

Yup. I Noticed that too.

TBoy 09-09-2009 01:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brklyn94 (Post 941280)
Well I've just seen what was written on bonjovi-live.com and I think it's goddamn fantastic. Let's hope they listen to that one, eh?

Yeah, but he deleted all the old stuff on that page so Google will re index it and I dont know if someone from BJ will see it acutally. :/

mrleaf 09-09-2009 01:41 PM

If its a hoax then hats off as he has put a good bit of effort into this one.
The snippet is a dif tempo to the accustic version and even a dif tempo to the Cover versions for that matter.

Oh and include a regular outing of Stick to your guns on that request list :)

Supersonic 09-09-2009 01:47 PM

Aloha !

Quote:

Originally Posted by nikos greece (Post 941278)

It's not exactly the same, take a better listen. This goes out to all the noobs that it's the same. I give you something and yet you try to make it look like hoax? What am I doing this for then anyway?

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan

danfan 09-09-2009 01:48 PM

Seb, thanks for the PM, but with all due respect, hoax or not, it sounds like ass. I pray that's nothing near what the finished product sounds like.

Danielo89 09-09-2009 01:54 PM

if it is possible it would be great if someone could send me the snipped song, too! i can't wait to hear it...really. i'm going crazy!
pleeeaaase! ^^

greetz Daniel :flasings:

belgium_BON_JOVI_fan 09-09-2009 02:14 PM

can i get a PM 2 ?

thanks in advance

KTF,

Nick

Gabor. 09-09-2009 02:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Supersonic (Post 941041)
Aloha !

http://www.bonjovi-live.com/organsolo.mp3

There you go. Will post more later tonight, I'm going to take a shower first. :)

The high hiss that sounds like a flute is not part of the song, but belongs to the recording that is just very bad.

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan

Come on... you honestly thought that NO ONE would recognize a Paul McCartney song?:)

(listen from 3:34)

Danielo89 09-09-2009 02:25 PM

ridiculous

liljovi93 09-09-2009 02:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gabor. (Post 941302)
Come on... you honestly thought that NO ONE would recognize a Paul McCartney song?:)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w4VvD...om=PL&index=10

(listen from 3:34)

Good work.

mrleaf 09-09-2009 02:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrleaf (Post 941109)
Bad attemp seb that ain't no jovi even
The bit of vocal at the end doesn't sound remotely like them.it's actually on the tip of my tongue who it is .
Would have worked better if you said sambora did some amaizing riffs and found an obscure Steve via bit or something

Way to go Gabor,couldnt think of it

JimmyHill 09-09-2009 03:32 PM

Seb wouldn't send me a link to his snippet of working man (i wouldnt of leaked if you had though) but i thought it would be quite easy to guess the link to the song which it was so if you havent heard the snippet then here it is...Make of it what you will

http://www.bonjovi-live.com/wftwm.mp3

Danielo89 09-09-2009 03:56 PM

ok...that sounds very much like the real version of wftwm, but i'm not sure if it is only this one made a bit faster. but i'm sure its jons voice you can hear in the snipped song...so i dont really know what to say

- ok i listened to both and in the tribute version there is no wohooho before the corus...so he maybe tells the truth

Sami 09-09-2009 04:04 PM

Seb you are an artist. This one truly is one of your best.

JimmyHill 09-09-2009 04:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Danielo89 (Post 941323)
ok...that sounds very much like the real version of wftwm, but i'm not sure if it is only this one http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h9ttncHUv_o made a bit faster. but i'm sure its jons voice you can hear in the snipped song...so i dont really know what to say

I'm pretty sure hes used abit of software to speed up the song that Jon performed (even ive got software to do that so pretty easy) and maybe just added another track to give it a slightly rockier sound...The guitar does sound very similar to the tribute band song!

Supersonic 09-09-2009 04:24 PM

Aloha !

Quote:

Originally Posted by JimmyHill (Post 941325)
I'm pretty sure hes used abit of software to speed up the song that Jon performed (even ive got software to do that so pretty easy) and maybe just added another track to give it a slightly rockier sound...The guitar does sound very similar to the tribute band song!

Yeah, noob, because that's the sample I put up to fool people like you, the people of which I thought couldn't be trusted.

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan

JimmyHill 09-09-2009 04:32 PM

of course Seb, of course! Good idea and good attempt Seb it got people thinking but lets face it, everyone has worked it out to be a hoax! Give it up

Supersonic 09-09-2009 04:35 PM

Aloha !

Quote:

Originally Posted by JimmyHill (Post 941329)
of course Seb, of course! Good idea and good attempt Seb it got people thinking but lets face it, everyone has worked it out to be a hoax! Give it up

No Jimmy, no. Just because you have been unable to get your hands on a real sample doesn't mean that there isn't one. Give it up, you're not getting one.

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan

Savvi 09-09-2009 04:37 PM

Im gonna wait til November 10. Too many opinions making me confused. :lol:

DevilsSon 09-09-2009 04:38 PM

God!There was a time when I was thinking that all the new kids here make this forum seem and feel like a kindergarden. Now I see old posters behaving not like kids, but like mentally disabled kids. I do feel some kind of pity for some here. And the fact that I actually bother to reply makes me feel some sort of pity for myself too.

JimmyHill 09-09-2009 04:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Supersonic (Post 941331)
Aloha !

No Jimmy, no. Just because you have been unable to get your hands on a real sample doesn't mean that there isn't one. Give it up, you're not getting one.

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan

I won't get one because there isn't one Seb. I know the truth! But was pretty good try. Certainly had alot of posts to this thread haha

ZB_ 09-09-2009 04:45 PM

You know, what's really funny? What the hell is it all for? Can't you all wait till November? You're gonna die, or what? Take it easy.. Gosh... "Woow, I'm gonna have a snippet of new song"..

LeaJovi 09-09-2009 04:50 PM

Organ solo?
WTF

hahahahahha

Supersonic's tour page joke was great, it traveled around the world, but this one's just lame.

jesyjames 09-09-2009 04:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DevilsSon (Post 941333)
And the fact that I actually bother to reply makes me feel some sort of pity for myself too.

lol. exactly.

danfan 09-09-2009 05:00 PM

I don't get any of this at all. Seb's always been unique, but this whole thing is just stupid (sorry Seb.) People getting all worked up about a few snippetts you're all bound to hear better quality of within a month or so.

But Seb, I don't get it - Why are you doing this? I appreciate a good hoax from time to time, but this isn't even funny. I'm not trying to insult you dude. I just don't get it.

Tictoc 09-09-2009 05:05 PM

I think most people have summed up this Seb guy pretty well.

A sad loner who gets kicks out of annoying people OVER THE INTERNET! I bet he's such a pushover in real life. I can't wait to meet him one day.