Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community
Home Register Members FAQ

I have "Bounce"

General BJ Discussion

Old 09-16-2002, 10:59 AM
Jovi Fan

Default I have "Bounce"

And I'm sorry to say it ain't that good,in fact I'll go and it's probably the worst album of their career.

There are a few decent songs on it "Bounce" ,"Everyday", "Hook Me Up",there are just too many ballads,and some of those are really bad, "You Had Me From Hello" could be a Micheal Bolton song, Jon stay away from TV shows like Alley McBeal!!! not good!!

Also why does Richie's guitar sound like that guy from Creed all of a sudden?

This review comes from a diehard fan who has been a fan since the very first album.

I'm very disapointed.
________
medical marijuana card

Last edited by Billy Kid; 01-21-2011 at 01:59 AM..

Old 09-16-2002, 12:43 PM
Jovi Addict

Send a message via MSN to sstefazy

after listening to it all, it is way better than crush, probably because it is alot heavier, i agree bout the ballads but save the world and thank u were not the greatest. same with mystery train and she is a mystery. but get the demos fo another reason to believe, standing and no regreets and postcards and u have a cracking album!
joey and right side of wrong r good after listening a few times, and richie is now using a flying v , and it doesn't sound like creed for by the distance which is like my sacrifice. i need to listen to it more, but it is less pop than crush which is a good thing!
Old 09-16-2002, 01:16 PM
Next 100 Posts

Man, it is getting harder and harder to wait for another week. Yes, I am one of the (few?) people who still don't have Bounce, I am waiting for the release before I listen to it.

But it kind of scares me: most people *love* the new album, but every now and then someone really *hates* Bounce.

It seems there are no 'average' opinions here anymore: either you HATE it or you LOVE it.

Oh well, I'll see in a week... I really can't wait anymoreeeeee...

Greetz,

michel
Old 09-16-2002, 06:24 PM
Jovi FANatic

Send a message via MSN to Taija

I also haven't heard the whole album yet. Last week I had to listen to Bounce and Misunderstood because I was afraid that the album is not so good as I expect it to be. I mean almost everyone loves it but when I heard Undivided for the first time I didn't like it that much. Now I love it but I was afraid that my expectations are too high and I'm gonna be disappointed when I finally get the album (4 days to go....). I liked Misunderstood very much but I guess Bounce has to grow on me, just like Undivided did.

But I hope it will be as good as I assume

Taija