Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community
Home Register Members FAQ Mark Forums Read

Anybody knows Thunder?

Other Bands

Old 01-14-2004, 07:57 PM
Breakout

Default Anybody knows Thunder?

[color=][/color] Thunder rules

If you are a Bon Jovi fan you should check the out. Like their song A Better Man, actually I love all their songs, specially the new ones.

Who is a big fan

Old 01-14-2004, 08:01 PM
Blaze of Posting

Send a message via ICQ to JOEYKID Send a message via MSN to JOEYKID

Thunder - B-Sides & Unreleased
Bed Of Roses (Demo), Bring It On Home (Acoustic), Somebody To Love, Lethal Combination, With A Little Help From My Friends (Live), She's So Fine (Live), Welcome To The Party (Trident Session), Hirsute Boogie, Bigger Than The Both Of Us, Higher Ground, Lazy Sunday Afternoon (Live), Every Word Is A Lie, Don't Wait Up (Long Version), Like A Satellite (Trident Session), Once In A Lifetime (Trident Session), You Don't Know What Love Is (Demo), 5-15 (Demo), I Hear You Knockin' (Live), River Of Pain (Live Acoustic), Stand Up (Live Acoustic), Castles In The Sand (Live Acoustic), Move Over (Live), All The Way From Memphis (Live), Everybody Wants Her (Live), Does It Feel Like Love (Live), Like A Satellite (Live), Gimmie Shelter, The Damage Is Done, My Brother Jake, I'm One, Montana Mountain Woman, Duelling Harmonicas

Thunder - Newcastle Mayfair, Newcastle, England, 13th April 1990
Back Street Symphony, She’s So Fine, Love Walked In, An English Man On Holiday, Until My Dying Day, Higher Ground, Girl’s Going Out Of Her Head, Don’t Wait For Me, Distant Thunder, Fired Up, Dirty Love

Thunder - Aylesbury Civic Hall, England, 15th November 1990
Back Street Symphony, Higher Ground, Low Life In High Places, An English Man On Holiday, Love Walked In, Flawed To Perfection, Don’t Wait For Me, Fired Up, She’s So Fine, Until My Dying Day, Fly Me To The Moon, Dirty Love, Brown Sugar

Thunder - London Hammersmith Odeon, London, England, 9th December 1990
Back Street Symphony, Higher Ground, An English Man On Holiday, Distant Thunder, Don’t Wait For Me, She’s So Fine, Dirty Love

Thunder - 'The Great British Rock Weekend', (4 Track Set), Wembley Arena London, 20th January 1991
Backstreet Symphony, She's So Fine, Love Walked In, Dirty Love

Thunder - Nottingham Rock City, Nottingham, England, 26th December 1991
Back Street Symphony, Higher Ground, Dangerous Rhythm, An English Man On Holiday, Love Walked In, Distant Thunder, Don’t Wait For Me, She’s So Fine, Until My Dying Day, Dirty Love, Faith, Good Lovin Gone Bad, Walk This Way, With A Little Help From My Friends, Crazy Little Thing Called Love, Bohemian Rhapsody, Merry Xmas Everybody, Sweet Little Rock N Roller, I’m Down

Thunder - 'Monsters Of Rock' Donington, Castle Donington, England, 1992
Backstreet Symphony, Everybody Wants Her, Higher Ground, Low Life In High Places, Does It Feel Like Love, Flawed To Perfection, Love Walked In, She's So Fine, Dirty Love

Thunder - Le Zenith, Paris, France, 11th November 1992
Back Street Symphony, Everybody wants her, Higher Ground, She’s So Fine, Low Life In High Places, Does It Feel Like Love, Dirty Love

Thunder - Bern Festhalle, Switzerland, 12 December 1992
Back Street Symphony, Everybody wants her, Higher Ground, She’s So Fine, Low Life In High Places, Does It Feel Like Love, Dirty Love

Thunder - Isstadion, Stockholm, Sweden, 30th March 1993
Back Street Symphony, Low Life In High Places, Higher Ground, Don’t Wait For Me, Does it feel like love?, Dirty Love, A Better Man, Brown Sugar

Thunder - Gibson's Night Of 100 Guitars, Wembley Arena, London 26th June 1994
Intro - Backstreet Symphony - River Of Pain - Dirty Love

Thunder - Imperial Hall, Osaka, Japan, 25th January 1997
Intro, Backstreet Symphony, Pilot Of My Dreams, Don't Wait Up, Love Worth Dying For, Gimme Some Lovin', Laughing On Judgement Day, I'll Be Waiting, Hotter Than The Sun, Living For Today, Castles In The Sand, River Of Pain, Ball And Chain ~ Hawaï#5, She's So Fine, Dirty Love

Thunder - Shepherds Bush Empire, London 24th February 1997
Intro, Backstreet Symphony, Pilot Of My Dreams, Don't Wait Up, Love Worth Dying For, Gimme Some Lovin', Laughing On Judgement Day, I'll Be Waiting, Hotter Than The Sun, Living For Today, Love Walked In, Welcome To The Party, River Of Pain, Ball And Chain ~ Hawaï#5, Higher Ground, Blues Jam, Dirty Love

Thunder - Bospop Festival, Weert, Holland 21st June 1997
Intro (Thunderstuck), Dirty Love, River Of Pain, Low Life In High Places, Backstreet Symphony, Welcome To The Party, Love Walked In, Ball And Chain, Radar Love (Guest On Vocals)

Thunder - Royal Theater, Hanley, England, 15th May 1998
Welcome To The Party, Pilot Of My Dreams, Just Another Suicide, I'll Be Waiting, The Only One, Englishman On Holliday, Giving The Game Away, Empty City, Higher Ground, Love Walked In, River Of Pain, Backstreet Symphony, Better Man, Play That Funky Music, Dirty Love

Thunder - 'Welcome To The Last Party', Umeda Heat Beat, Osaka, Japan, 17th March 2000
Intro, Welcome To The Party, Backstreet Symphony, Higher Ground, Love Worth Dying For, Pilot Of My Dreams, Gimme Some Lovin, Until It Shines, Roll In The Dice, Fly On The Wall, Numb, River Of Pain, Just Another Suicide/ I Wish, Better Man, Play That Funky Music, ??, Dirty Love

Thunder - 'Monsters Of Rock Tour 2002', Wembley Arena London, 16th December 2002
Welcome To The Party, River Of Pain, Low Life In High Places, Somebody Get Me A Spin Doctor, Higher Ground, Backstreet Symphony, Love Walked In, Good Loving Gone Bad, Dirty Love

Thunder - 'Monsters Of Rock Tour 2002', SECC Glasgow, 22nd December 2002
Welcome To The Party, River Of Pain, Low Life In High Places, Somebody Get Me A Spin Doctor, Higher Ground, Backstreet Symphony, Love Walked In, Dirty Love

Thunder - Nottingham Rock City, Nottingham, England, 20th May 2003
Back Street Symphony, Loser, The Thrill Of It All, Like A Satellite, Shooting At The Sun, River Of Pain, Everybody’s Laughing, If I Cant Feel Love, Higher Ground, Somebody Get Me A Spin Doctor, Don’t Wait For Me, Just Another Suicide, She’s So Fine

Thunder - London Astoria, London, 23rd May 2003
Intro (Thunderstruck), Loser, Thrill Of It All, Like A Satellite, Shooting At The Sun, River Of Pain, Everybody's Laughing, If I Can't Feel Love, Higher Ground, Somebody Get Me A Spin Doctor, Don't Wait For Me, Just Another Suicide, She's So Fine, Stand Up, Better Man, Dirty Love

Thunder - 'Webcast', Messe Basel, Festival Hall, Basel Switzerland, 14th November 2003
Loser, Somebody Get Me A Spin Doctor, Low Life In High Places, Backstreet Symphony, Higher Ground, Shooting At The Sun, Don't Wait For Me, River Of Pain, Dirty love (Fades Out)

Thunder - Watford Collosseum, Watford, 25th November 2003
Loser, River Of Pain, An Englishman On Holiday, Blown Away, Backstreet Symphony, Shooting At The Sun, Empty City, Everybody's Laughing, Moth To The Flame, Higher Ground, Low Life In High Places, Just Another Suicide, Somebody Get Me A Spin Doctor, Addicted To Love, Dirty Love

Thunder - London Astoria, London, 29th November 2003
Loser, River Of Pain, An Englishman On Holiday, Blown Away, Backstreet Symphony, Shooting At The Sun, Empty City, Everybody's Laughing, Moth To The Flame, Higher Ground, Low Life In High Places, Just Another Suicide, Somebody Get Me A Spin Doctor, Play That Funky Music, Dirty Love

sitting here listening to 'loser' when you were posting, thought of the name and checked it out, you have the worlds best avator pic

im a little thunder nut, im sure mad4jovi will post in a minute or two as well

welcome to jovitalk, hope you stick around here, alot of these users need to have some decent music slapped into em
An episode to file under "never try again"
I would I were the same...
Old 01-14-2004, 08:31 PM
Breakout

I think so too. Thunder is the kind of music everybody has to know!!!

Is that your list with bootlegs???
Old 01-14-2004, 08:32 PM
Blaze of Posting

Send a message via ICQ to JOEYKID Send a message via MSN to JOEYKID

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thunder2004
Is that your list with bootlegs???
yup
An episode to file under "never try again"
I would I were the same...
Old 01-14-2004, 11:14 PM
Keep the Faith

Hey!!! I most certainly am posting LOL! Woohoo - more people who know what a great band they are That's what we want!

Are you planning on catching one of the European shows later this month?
Old 01-15-2004, 12:56 AM
Breakout

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad4Jovi
Hey!!! I most certainly am posting LOL! Woohoo - more people who know what a great band they are That's what we want!

Absolutly The one in Helmond. If seen them a few times now. They totally rock
Old 01-15-2004, 02:10 AM
Keep the Faith

Quote:
Quote:

Excellent! I've seen them a *ahem* few times myself and they most certainly do rock! Make sure to post a review on the Thunder site after the show
Old 01-15-2004, 02:13 AM
Breakout

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Excellent! I've seen them a *ahem* few times myself and they most certainly do rock! Make sure to post a review on the Thunder site after the show
I will try that, must subscribe there first! I will post it here too!!
Old 01-15-2004, 02:59 AM
Breakout

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

I will try that, must subscribe there first! I will post it here too!!
I will post anonymous with tread-name: Plato - Helmond
Old 01-15-2004, 10:39 AM
It's my post

see told you thunder :P

its just a really great record.

Tags
thunder (band)