Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community
Home Register Members FAQ Mark Forums Read

Hull 2006

Tour Discussion

Old 03-29-2017, 07:46 AM
Dry County

Default Hull 2006

So we all know the story ... Jon was pissed off because they had to play one more concert due to a contract ... But why was him pissed of during the show ? The show before Hull was in Milton Keynes two days before, and Jon already knew he was going to have to play one more show way before that. There are no signs of him being pissed off in the MK show, so how could it be possible for him to start being pissed as soon as the MK show ended ? I simply don't get it.

Old 03-29-2017, 08:13 AM
Keep the Faith

Quote:
So we all know the story ... Jon was pissed off because they had to play one more concert due to a contract ... But why was him pissed of during the show ? The show before Hull was in Milton Keynes two days before, and Jon already knew he was going to have to play one more show way before that. There are no signs of him being pissed off in the MK show, so how could it be possible for him to start being pissed as soon as the MK show ended ? I simply don't get it.
According to rummors before the show Richie had a message that his father in in hospital and has a cancer. Jon wanted to cancel show and wanted to Richie fly to his father but probably he couln't and didn't do this.
Old 03-30-2017, 05:51 AM
Dry County

Quote:
Originally Posted by BonJovi100 View Post
According to rummors before the show Richie had a message that his father in in hospital and has a cancer. Jon wanted to cancel show and wanted to Richie fly to his father but probably he couln't and didn't do this.
That makes sense !
Old 03-31-2017, 09:47 PM
Posting Always

It was because of Richie's dad 100%. I remember seeing a mock DVD of "one night in Hull" or something like that floating around this forum.

Bon Jovi handled the situation perfectly but naturally were all in shock about Richie's dad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 03-31-2017, 09:50 PM
Posting Always

https://youtu.be/-jekTc2NbgM

Jon definitely has the look of wanting to be back in New Jersey asap with Richie. He looks upset here not pissed off

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk