Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community
Home Register Members FAQ

If you were Jon, would you read this board?

General BJ Discussion

Old 03-09-2018, 10:59 PM
These Days

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_jovi View Post
Jon, please don't listen to Rolo if you're doing this to make money. You tried this with American XS and it failed and people got their money refunded. Find a way to release old songs but understand people probably won't want to pay for it and the audience that wants this is pretty slim. Digital is the way to go.

But Jon, if you're reading this, please DO pay attention to Rolo's numerous requests for Rage of Angels!!! I want to hear that one, too. (Or you can just post the lyrics somewhere. That would be okay, too; but I'd rather hear the song. If it's anywhere close to HBE I know it's a winner!!.)

Old 03-09-2018, 11:07 PM
Price of posting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_jovi View Post
Jon, please don't listen to Rolo if you're doing this to make money. You tried this with American XS and it failed and people got their money refunded. Find a way to release old songs but understand people probably won't want to pay for it and the audience that wants this is pretty slim. Digital is the way to go.
Whatever it is, a digital EP from itunes/amazon is welcome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackieBlue View Post
But Jon, if you're reading this, please DO pay attention to Rolo's numerous requests for Rage of Angels!!! I want to hear that one, too. (Or you can just post the lyrics somewhere. That would be okay, too; but I'd rather hear the song. If it's anywhere close to HBE I know it's a winner!!.)
Oh, that song, I have a great presentiment about this one.
Old 03-10-2018, 12:26 AM
Jovi Freak

Why you never understand my posts? -_-
When I said lazy I meant to reading here not about lazy to work stuff
and when I mentioned Matt, I meant the only one person who really knows and remember songs gotta be JBJ, and also Obie or even Tony because his video thing; Backstage forum is dead since last year, I knew about this forum since a peruvian friend told me in 2006 “the only pages I read is yours and dry county”, btw he must be a member here, are you still alive Marcial? I don’t know about you since 2013...
Cadillac man live (1989-1991) right? lol Sometimes I think you are too crazy and some posts here are funny >_< jajaj, and yeah I remember Johnny said: “I don't want to read it on the internet: ‘Jon said February’ I think it just depends on everybody's health and wellbeing at that time. You know?”