Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community
Home Register Members FAQ Mark Forums Read

Heather Locklear arrested for domestic violence

NBJ - Everything Else

Old 02-27-2018, 02:17 AM
Livin' on a Post

Default Heather Locklear arrested for domestic violence

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-violence.html

And you guys think Richie has problems... Article says Ava was there too. Classy bunch.

Old 02-27-2018, 02:24 AM
The Voice of Reason
Destination any Forum

Also known as: "Why Richie Drinks."
Old 02-28-2018, 02:54 AM
Jovitalk Award Winner
I'll Post When I'm Dead

Send a message via AIM to Kathleen Send a message via MSN to Kathleen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bleeding Purist View Post
Also known as: "Why Richie Drinks."
Jesus God - I guess. I said it when they divorced and I'll say it now - I feel sorriest for Ava.

You write your truth and I'll write mine.
Old 02-28-2018, 04:25 AM
Retired Super Moderator
Crush

She’s charged with assault of 3 police officers in addition to her boyfriend. Given her previous history, DUI, and probation, this could land her in jail. More likely, since she’s a celebrity it will land her in a cushy rehab.

Like Kathleen said, I feel bad for Ava.
Old 02-28-2018, 04:24 PM
Jovi Freak

Anybody else remember that when Richie left the tour, people assumed it was because Heather was in trouble and he went home to take care of Ava? Oh well, life imitating wrong assumptions I guess. Like you gals said, I feel bad for the kid. Here's hoping she's her own person and not too closely shaped after her two parents. And selfishly enough, here's also hoping the other parent takes the hint and starts acting like an adult.
Old 03-01-2018, 02:50 AM
Lay your Posts on Me

If you pay attention to social media - they all are a hot mess. Richie, just look at interviews and shows the last 4 years. Go read the boards or reports from people at the shows in Europe in 14. Ori - pot pic, he took she posted. She's posted alcohol pre and with Richie, fav. molly post in Canada. Still remember when she got into a spat on twitter with a fan and her reply was no "hard" drugs. Define hard? Heather - in and out of rehab for years. The fight with Jack Wagner even the crashing her porche back in Sept. had IMO cause for concern. If you replay the TMZ tape you hear the officer in a soft voice ETOH (extremely trashed or hammered) - but celebrity. They later said no drugs or alcohol but I wondered, no damage except her car so it was let go. I'm fairly lenient, but if it affects society (driving), work, health or family - time to stop. The spa like rehabs don't seem to work.

None of them have heavy work commitments now - so what do they do? It seems like such a waste. Surrounded by yes people. Ava could either learn or end up traveling the same/worse road. She's back in Hi today so "seems" ok. I guess it's the "normal" for her.
Old 03-02-2018, 02:01 AM
Something for the Posts

TMZ:
Ava took off for the Big Island of Hawaii Wednesday night with her dad, Richie Sambora. The 2 are extremely tight, and he's been very concerned about the impact his ex-wife's arrest has had on their child.

20-year-old Ava is currently a student at Loyola Marymount University in L.A. but spends a fair amount of time with Richie ... not as much time with Heather...

One source connected with the family tells TMZ, "This trip couldn't have come soon enough." They had planned to go to Hawaii, but the drama surrounding Heather's felony domestic violence arrest made the trip "imperative."

We're told Ava is "concerned and sad" over her mom's mental state.

Remember how we used to talk about busting out? We'd break their hearts together...forever...

You and me and our old friends / hoping it would never end / holding on to never say goodbye...
Old 03-04-2018, 11:09 AM
Blame it on the love of posting

RADARONLINE

Even after Heather Locklear was thrown behind bars for beating up her high school sweetheart, Chris Heisser, in an alcohol-fueled rage, he still has no intention of ditching the troubled actress.

Incredibly, despite getting arrested himself for a DUI hours after his famous fiancée was hauled off to jail Heisser forgave Locklear and continues to live with her!

“Heather apologized the next day and he’s still staying at her house,” a source told Radar. “He wants to [leave], but he has nowhere else to go but her home.”

Now, as the soap opera continues, I can see why Ava went with Richie to Hawaii. There were quite a few people accusing her of abandoning her mother and going on vacation instead, but the domestic hell isn't going to miracously change into heaven if Heather doesn't want to change anything.
Old 06-18-2018, 08:21 PM
Something for the Posts

Quote:
June 2018 Update: Heather Locklear was taken to a hospital for a psych evaluation after a family member claimed the actress was threatening to kill herself, TMZ has learned.

...The 56-year-old was agitated during the day, so her parents went over to her home. We're told that's when Locklear got violent, choking her mother and hitting her father. Her mother called the police...(W)e're told the incident was only medical, nothing criminal.
Richie says that one of the factor's in his departure was that his daughter needed him...

Remember how we used to talk about busting out? We'd break their hearts together...forever...

You and me and our old friends / hoping it would never end / holding on to never say goodbye...
Old 06-25-2018, 05:03 PM
Something for the Posts

Default Not to be confused with the previous June 2018 Update

TMZ:
Heather Locklear was arrested night for battery on a police officer...and this is the second time...

Law enforcement sources say she was heavily intoxicated when a family member called. Heather, who we're told was extremely agitated, punched a responding deputy who was trying to separate Heather from members of her family.

Paramedics arrived and, while putting her on the gurney, she kicked an EMT.

Heather was taken to a hospital to get checked out and then was taken to jail where she was booked. She's being held on $20,000 bail...Locklear was placed on an involuntary psychiatric hold last week after allegedly choking her mom and attacking her dad...The arrest was the second time deputies went to Heather's home that day. We're told they were there around 6 PM for another disturbance, but determined no crime had occurred...

(J)ust hours after she had bailed out of jail...(a)n ambulance transported Heather from her home to a hospital...Cops and paramedics rushed to her...home. EMTs requested backup from the Sheriff's Dept. after getting the "overdose" call...A source...tells us Heather's condition is stable and she's getting the necessary treatment.

It does sound like she's having a complete breakdown. When you're an actress pushing sixty years of age with children who have left the nest, spouses who have traded you in for younger models, and no job offers coming in, maybe getting out of Hollywood altogether (in every sense of the word) would help.

Last edited by rocknation; 07-26-2018 at 09:39 PM..