Home Register Members FAQ Mark Forums Read

The Official July 12 PGE Narodowy, Warsaw, Poland Thread

Tour Discussion

Old 07-26-2019, 09:51 PM
The One And Only Real Backstage Killer
I'll Post When I'm Dead

Send a message via MSN to Supersonic

Aloha !

That was a fantastic read. Very well done, congratulations!

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan

Old 07-26-2019, 10:31 PM
Dry County

Quote:
Originally Posted by BonJovi100 View Post
It all started when we started thinking about fans' actions at the upcoming concert in Warsaw. We wanted to cooperate with the concert organizer, but they did not want to cooperate with us. They do not cooperate with anyone. Despite the difficulties, we decided to organize two fan actions on our own. One is the white and red stadium on "Wanted Dead Or Alive" and the second - T-shirt for Jon. Initially it was supposed to be a football T-shirt. After collecting funds, fans suggested doing something special for the concert (not typical footbal T-shirt). Instead of a football T-shirt decided on a special project. It was to consist of images of fans' faces. The photos were to create a large mosaic with the logo of this tour. I made a special mail to which fans sent photos. I gave myself a week for it (time chased us). The response was huge. Fans began to send lots of photos. Pictures were sent by whole families, friends, ecc. I got about 1,300 photos. In the project, I used 792 of them. Ultimately, the project after the amendments finally looked like this -> https://drive.google.com/file/d/1joW...kq1anONaC/view . When I had a shirt in my hands I had to somehow deliver it to Jon. We tried through the organizer, by people from the close environment of the band, but there was no response. We even created a #dressupjbj action so that the team close to Bon Jovi would have noted our idea. Unfortunately, we had to rely on ourselves.

We were able to deliver the T-shirt during the arrival of the band to the country. I passed it in the box straight to Jon's hands. Below is a video of the transfer. At first, Jon wanted to sign this t-shirt, but I told him it was a gift for him. He smiled slightly and the bodyguard gave it to her, and he put it in the car. At the end of the video you can see our joy. We were very relieved when we gave it to us. Despite the big problems we managed and we were very lucky because of that
VIDEO: https://www.youtube.com/embed/JhR1RV-TVPM

As I promised my fans that I would do everything to make Jon put on this t-shirt, I decided to give the second copy of it to someone from Bon Jovi. I took this t-shirt with me into the city. I met Obie under the hotel. I referred to our earlier meeting in Gdansk. We talked about the team's plans for the These Days box box and told about our action. I gave him a second copy and Obie got involved in talking about her. He promised me that he would give the shirt to Jon. Two hours later, when he returned to the hotel, he was holding a shirt in his hand.
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bz7rxTTIRP2/

At the concert, it was known that if Jon was to wear a T-shirt, it would be an encore. When he came out in the stadium there was a clamor. A lot of people told me later that they were crying when they saw Jon in this shirt. The fans were very much involved in the action and they kept their fingers crossed to make it happen. A lot of fans were proud at this moment. When I saw Jon in the t-shirt, I felt a great relief. However, how he was enjoying it and posing in it was something special for me

The next day we went to the departure of Bon Jovi. I shouted to Jon that I made him this T-shirt and I hope he likes it. He smiled, nodded and said "that it was great." Then he wanted to shake my hand, and I thought He wanted a pen I put the phone down and took a handsomely handshake. Then Jon signed me on the first copy of the T-shirt with this print. It was something magical. My 19-year dream has been fulfilled.
VIDEO: https://www.youtube.com/embed/PWBrOmVeYzk

I am proud of this action because a lot of fans have managed to get involved. The fans treated this action like theirs. They are proud that they are on a shirt that Jon founded. People accosted me on the street and afterparty and congratulated the idea, the implementation and the fact that all the action was successful.

Undoubtedly, this is something for me beautiful. I have been in our Polish fan club for 18 years and this whole situation is the crowning achievement of my work for the team. Here's the whole story of this t-shirt..
That was awesome ! Congrats !!
Old 07-26-2019, 11:25 PM
Keep the Faith

Quote:
Originally Posted by jon-flp View Post
Congrats mate!!! Very nice to read this!
Amazing that you could manage it! Congratulations!
Old 07-26-2019, 11:47 PM
Posting everyday

Great story and I'm happy that it worked all out like this! Congratulations, cool effort!
Old 07-27-2019, 03:11 AM
Blame it on the love of posting

That's my country! I'd read this story before but it never ceases to amaze me how things happen when you help your luck a little
Old 07-27-2019, 03:19 AM
Jovi Freak

Fun and crazy story, BonJovi100. That’s one of the things why JBJ is a legend. Definitely something really special to you. And all the other fans in the t-shirt can celebrate with you I guess for weeks now, lol.
Old 07-27-2019, 02:13 PM
These Days

Quote:
Originally Posted by YOVANAfromPeru View Post
Fun and crazy story, BonJovi100. That’s one of the things why JBJ is a legend. Definitely something really special to you. And all the other fans in the t-shirt can celebrate with you I guess for weeks now, lol.
What she said...

That's an amazing story, my friend. It was a huge project and you did a wonderful job. You also provided just one more example of why, no matter how many times Jon might tick me off, I still love the guy to the moon and back! Sometimes it may seem to us that he's just in it for the money or that he's grown cynical about the whole thing; but I believe he still appreciates his fans as much as he ever did, even if it doesn't always come across that way from a distance.

As far as I'm concerned, one story like this smacks down a hundred of those that whine about him or say he's a jerk. It's easy to complain; but it takes a little more effort to tell the positive side sometimes. Thanks for taking the time to do that!

Last edited by JackieBlue; 07-27-2019 at 02:26 PM..
Old 07-27-2019, 04:09 PM
Lay your Posts on Me

Amazing story and thanks for sharing it with us mate! So happy for all of you !
Old 12-31-2019, 11:44 PM
Keep the Faith

I would like to thank you for all the good words. 2019 was a great year for me and many of my dreams came true. In thanks for the help I made a video (multicam) of the song "I'll Be There For You" performed in Warsaw. I hope you like it!

I'll Be There For you - Warsaw, Poland, 12 July 2019 (Multicam + T-Shirt For Jon)
Old 01-02-2020, 05:40 PM
Dry County

Quote:
Originally Posted by BonJovi100 View Post
I would like to thank you for all the good words. 2019 was a great year for me and many of my dreams came true. In thanks for the help I made a video (multicam) of the song "I'll Be There For You" performed in Warsaw. I hope you like it!

I'll Be There For you - Warsaw, Poland, 12 July 2019 (Multicam + T-Shirt For Jon)
Bon Jovi I'll Be There For You (Poland Warsaw 2019) - Edycja Forumowicz Roku - YouTube
WTF is this??? I'm getting goosebumps from a 2019 live video of Bon Jovi!

Great story, thanks for sharing - and I must say on Jon's defense, that's how you deliver a song with no voice! Kudos to both him and you