Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community
Home Register Members FAQ Mark Forums Read

Bounce Setlists and Tickets

General BJ Discussion

Old 01-10-2020, 10:45 PM
Dry County

Default Bounce Setlists and Tickets

Hi guys

I’m considering spending a month in Germany and doing multiple Bounce concerts. Would any of you who are more familiar with them know if they change their set on a nightly basis ? Also, what’s the easiest way of buying tickets ? Their website is all in German ...

Any help is appreciated.

Cheers

Eduardo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old 01-10-2020, 11:16 PM
Posting everyday

They rarely do (just from year to year), maybe one or two songs. So one show or maybe two are enough. That's the current setlist:

Intro
We got it going on
You Give Love A Bad Name
We Weren't Born To Follow
Just Older
Unbreakable
Keep The Faith
Blood On Blood
Always
I Believe
Dry County
Lay Your Hands On Me
In These Arms
It's My Life
Who said it would last forever
Wanted Dead Or Alive
I'll Be There For You
If I Was Your Mother
Woman in Love
Born To Be My Baby
In And Out Of Love
Runaway
Livin' On A Prayer

Encore:
Bad Medicine
These Days

For tickets, go to the site with their tour dates and follow to the "details" section of each venue. Usually you buy sites via the venue:
https://www.bonjovitribute.de/termine.php
Old 01-11-2020, 04:56 AM
Dry County

Thanks for your answer. Some very nice gems in there, but I don’t understand why a tribute band (which usually are diehards playing for diehards) would play turds like WGIGO and WWBTF ...

Old 01-11-2020, 08:30 AM
The One And Only Real Backstage Killer
I'll Post When I'm Dead

Send a message via MSN to Supersonic

Aloha !

You'll have a blast, they get very close in their sound and their singer gives it his all. It's as if 1991 Jon Bon Jovi sings the entire catalog. The only reason I've stopped bothering with them is because of their lack of album cuts. Once you've seen the hit show you've kinda seen it all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by efpg0708 View Post
Thanks for your answer. Some very nice gems in there, but I don’t understand why a tribute band (which usually are diehards playing for diehards) would play turds like WGIGO and WWBTF ...

I'm sure Dom can answer this, he's their number one male groupie!

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan
Old 01-11-2020, 10:48 AM
Jovi FANatic

Send a message via ICQ to Johny

I'm quite surprised that they don't change the set at all. When I saw them in 2015 or when, they changed the set quite on back to back nights.

Anybody will definitely have a blast. I know it's "only" a tribute band but I was blown away when Oli sang the hight parts of Runaway or more when they actually did teh key change in I'll Be There For You (which is something BJ have never done). Knowing tons of bootlegs, I have had the feeling of listening to a BJ show from the KTF tour.
One more very interesting thing is to hear the new songs sung with "young Jon". for example Have A Nice Day, Born To Follow, We Don't Run or Radio Saved My Life - those came when Jon couldn't sang with power as on the record. Bounce play them with even more power live
"If you got a dream, no matter what anybody tells you, if you think that you’ve got to go for it, then you should go for it, because you’ve got one life. And the next time somebody tells you: ‘You can’t do that’ you can tell them to screw themselves, because it’s your life and you do what the hell you want with it. So this is a song about having a dream and chasing it, till you find the Bright Lights." - Aldo Nova.
Aldo Nova - Bright Lights
Old 01-11-2020, 11:02 AM
Born to be my Baby

Imagine Bon Jovi actually playing this setlist and including unbreakable. I have to admit that for a second I thought it was a mistake and that song had to be undivided. Then it hit me that they have indeed released this song unbreakable. So long ago since I heard that one. Was it a crush or a bounce outtake?

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G960F met Tapatalk
Old 01-11-2020, 01:34 PM
Posting everyday

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supersonic View Post
Aloha !

You'll have a blast, they get very close in their sound and their singer gives it his all. It's as if 1991 Jon Bon Jovi sings the entire catalog. The only reason I've stopped bothering with them is because of their lack of album cuts. Once you've seen the hit show you've kinda seen it all.

I'm sure Dom can answer this, he's their number one male groupie!

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan
Haha Yeah, at times I was trying to get them to play all my favourite album cuts that Jovi never did live and at times they probably hated me for the insane amount of requests

I agree with you about the lack of album cuts, at some point it feels like you've seen it all and rather stop bothering. But I can still answer the question, I guess. The reason they play these turds is because the main audience is made out of turds. As harsh as it may sound, but all those middle-aged women that used to stand in the front rows at German BJ concerts until 2011 now stand in front of Bounce every week and celebrate songs like BWC, Born To Follow or Captain Crash like it's the best thing since sliced bread. And the band seems to have gotten a knack for playing the dull rock turds of the band's catalog.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johny View Post
I'm quite surprised that they don't change the set at all. When I saw them in 2015 or when, they changed the set quite on back to back nights.
Not that much, there had been two changes due to Olli having had lost his voice between the two shows back then (IBTFY got pulled to the first half for Always and Diamond Ring had replaced Wild In The Streets in the encore).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elvistico View Post
Imagine Bon Jovi actually playing this setlist and including unbreakable. I have to admit that for a second I thought it was a mistake and that song had to be undivided. Then it hit me that they have indeed released this song unbreakable. So long ago since I heard that one. Was it a crush or a bounce outtake?

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G960F met Tapatalk
It was a HAND bonus track