Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community
Home Register Members FAQ

Richie is being investigated by the police

General BJ Discussion

Old 05-16-2015, 04:44 PM
Posting Always

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_jovi View Post
Sean's FB status from 4 hours ago: "Someone Needs to go to Rehab ... and I know who, who, who!"

mmmmmmm.

From Nikki's: The truth will set you free unless you are a lying narcissistic sociopathic megalomaniac douche bag that ruins every business and shits on fans, family and people who try to love you. ‪#‎gethelp‬ team Snibbs Sean Borg Alexandria Irene oh and I might add ‪#‎jonbonjovi‬ is a real man & God bless him.

He RUINS every business hahhahahaha.

On her FB they're using pictures of the Muppets to make fun of Orianthi and Richie. She's really going to town on this.
They deleted it all but the show goes on! They keep on showing how immature and classless they are. Enjoy the ride!

He tweeted the video THREE TIMES!!! Yes indeed, this means war but "HE" has no idea what he's opened up! Team LundBorg has started to saw off the branch on which they are sitting.

Sean Borg @SeanBorgLA 11 h
I liked a @YouTube video https://youtu.be/4XNr-BQgpd0 Of course your realize, this means war!

Sean Borg @SeanBorgLA
You gotta love @1NikkiLund & we al love Hollywood for it's BS. Don't always believe what you read...but do believe what you hear! REALLY!!

-------------------------------------------
Nikki Lund @1NikkiLund
You can't let dogs shit on your lawn. If there's a piece of shit on your blades of grass there are flies and that's not acceptable. Period

---------------------------------------------
Sean Borg ‏@SeanBorgLA 11 h

----------------------------------------------

@1NikkiLund @BOO2BULLYING "HE" has no idea what he's opened up!

Nikki Lund ‏@1NikkiLund 11 h

@SeanBorgLA @BOO2BULLYING the truth will set you free I guess unless you're a lying douche bag.

@1NikkiLund @BOO2BULLYING And we know the truth xo

Old 05-16-2015, 05:15 PM
Posting Always

Some tabloid writers really deserve to be pilloried, they can't even copy & paste figures! The $150K mentioned by TMZ have become "$150 MILLION" in other tabloid publications!!!
Old 05-16-2015, 06:13 PM
Suddenly

this was leaked by one of NL's defenders attempt to make Richie look bad by saying he makes clothes for fat chicks.. like wtf? NL is laughing in the footage & who records footage like that only to use at a later date if it wasn't for extortion.. Richie should sue the ass off this leech & defenders. I know lots of +plus size fans & Richie was always gracious to them.

https://www.facebook.com/gay.reese/v...8/?pnref=story

Last edited by Southern Cowboy; 05-16-2015 at 06:38 PM..
Old 05-16-2015, 06:51 PM
Something for the Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Becky View Post
...(her lawyer)...Neville Johnson...is (an) entertainment lawyer...in addition to being a musician and author...
An entertainment lawyer -- as in not a civil or criminal one? No wonder it hasn't occurred to anyone on Team Nikki that when you want people punished for trying to intimidate you, trying to intimidate them is not the smartest strategy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthernCowboy
This was leaked by one of NL's defenders attempt to make Richie look bad by saying he makes clothes for fat chicks....NL is laughing in the footage...I know lots of +plus size fans & Richie was always gracious to them.
Just like with her "bury you in the desert" tape, there is absolutely no context, and more important, Nikki doesn't look the least bit offended. Besides, it's good business to make clothes for fat chicks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Joysey View Post

Sean Borg @SeanBorgLA 11 h
I liked a @YouTube video https://youtu.be/4XNr-BQgpd0 Of course your realize, this means war!

Sean Borg @SeanBorgLA
You gotta love @1NikkiLund & we al love Hollywood for it's BS. Don't always believe what you read...but do believe what you hear! REALLY!!

-------------------------------------------
Nikki Lund @1NikkiLund
You can't let dogs shit on your lawn. If there's a piece of shit on your blades of grass there are flies and that's not acceptable. Period

---------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------

@1NikkiLund @BOO2BULLYING "HE" has no idea what he's opened up!

Nikki Lund ‏@1NikkiLund 11 h
@SeanBorgLA @BOO2BULLYING the truth will set you free I guess unless you're a lying douche bag.

@1NikkiLund @BOO2BULLYING And we know the truth xo
This is her idea of being against bullying, and being a victim of threats and "intentional infliction of emotional distress?"
Oh, Nikki, you're so dumb
You're so dumb it makes me come
Hey, Nikki! Hey, Nikki!
"Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake." - Napoleon Bonaparte

Remember how we used to talk about busting out? We'd break their hearts together...forever...

You and me and our old friends / hoping it would never end / holding on to never say goodbye...

Last edited by rocknation; 08-31-2022 at 01:58 AM..
Old 05-17-2015, 11:49 AM
Price of posting

This can no longer be taken seriously. Nikki and Borg are a lousy extortionists and integral idiots.
Old 05-17-2015, 03:58 PM
Posting Always

The police never took it seriously, only dummies do. I had a quick look at the comments beyond the different tabloid articles: some retards keep on thinking Richie did threaten Nikki on the phone although it's clearly written that the DA rejected the tape (audio file) because he had doubts about its authenticity.
Old 05-17-2015, 08:00 PM
Breakout

So this just happened...

"When you point your finger at someone, you also point three fingers at yourself"

"Never interrupt your enemies as they are making mistakes"
Attached Images
File Type: jpg sambora.jpg (25.7 KB, 154 views)
Old 05-17-2015, 08:54 PM
Posting Always

I've just found a mention of Nikki Lund's April 26 tweet. Funny and interesting. Looks like she learned from the best!

Quote:
Nikki Lund
‏@1NikkiLund

#SundayFunday at the beach w/ legendary #music #guru #manager & my 2nd father #davidkrebs #lovethisguy #onlythebest 😍

And here's who he is (#3):
Top 10 Music Managers Who ****ed Over Their Clients
http://www.laweekly.com/music/top-10...lients-2411743
Old 05-18-2015, 02:19 AM
Something for the Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Joysey View Post
I've just found a mention of Nikki Lund's April 26 tweet...(H)ere's who...David Krebs...is (#3):
http://www.laweekly.com/music/top-10-music-managers-who-****ed-over-their-clients-2411743s
...For the impressive work Steve (Leber) and (David) Krebs did over the years in breaking artists like Aerosmith, AC/DC, and Joan Jett, among others...(T)hey managed to pillage from their artists by taking all of their publishing. Definition of scumbag or shrewd, depending on how you look at it, but either way, they took a ton of money that was entitled to their artists. Not cool..(Krebs sued Aerosmith...alleging the band tarnished his reputation.)
ANOTHER jewel in the crown of the Queen Of Credibility, Bullying Boo-er of Bullying, and Sultan Of Self-Esteem! If Krebs has all HER publishing, it's no wonder that she's needed so many sugar daddies!

Remember how we used to talk about busting out? We'd break their hearts together...forever...

You and me and our old friends / hoping it would never end / holding on to never say goodbye...

Last edited by rocknation; 07-27-2018 at 08:47 PM..
Old 05-18-2015, 09:02 PM
Posting Always

On the Borg front...

The other day someone asked why Nikki needed/had a publicist, I found out that he was NikkiRichClothing PR/press contact:

http://www.nikkirichclothing.com/contact/

Quote:
Sean Borg's core sectors of expertise is in "buzz-building". His professional service focuses on getting his clients noticed in the national press. This service covers online, print media and national television in the US and the UK.
http://sean-borg-public-relations.ne...-rich-clothing

On the news front:
Nikki deleted all her nasty tweets and didn't post any new ones whereas Sean deleted everything but the Bugs Bunny vid + his comment "Of course you realize this means war". He had posted it 3 times at first and he left 2 of them online.