Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community
Home Register Members FAQ

February 16, 2017 BJCC Arena Birmingham, Alabama

Tour Discussion

Old 03-04-2017, 11:39 PM
Jovi Fan

I really wish we had digital cameras and YouTube back in the 80's and 90's to preserve those memories.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old 03-05-2017, 12:23 AM
The Distance

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky0003 View Post
I really wish we had digital cameras and YouTube back in the 80's and 90's to preserve those memories.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I used to think the same thing but I'm actually happy with what I have and in some ways, appreciate the quality even more... I think most of my bootleg recordings sound better than most of the digital shit recorded today.. Sure you always want more in terms of quantity but my collection is pretty bulky... Jon was also pretty repetitive with his set-lists back then too, that's why Hammersmith, Dublin, and the Count Basie shows are so in demand... I could honestly say that I have 10 to 20 shows from each tour that are either in Soundboard or Excellent Audience Quality... When you break it all down, there is a lot more out there then most people realize...As much as I would love to have everything, I don't need everything...

I probably have 20 to 25 great quality versions of Lay Your Hands On Me from the New Jersey Tour... And although based on the number of shows, that's only about 10% of them... I think 20 to 25 is satisfying enough... Now would I like more? Hell Yeah!!! Do I need more? Not Really!!!

At this point, I just want rare stuff...

There is me as the Fan, Hobby, & Collector...And then there is me as someone who enjoys the music... Although I'm collecting all the shows from this tour, I'll probably only listen to a fraction of it... When it's over, I'll compile a collection of the best performances, play it once, and then never listen to it again..
Old 09-29-2017, 06:40 PM
Suddenly

Does anyone got this concert on FLAC or MP3 ?