Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community
Home Register Members FAQ Mark Forums Read

Yasmin Mitri

NBJ - Everything Else

Old 08-10-2017, 02:10 AM
Retired Super Moderator
Crush

Default Yasmin Mitri

I have turned my office mate into a Bon Jovi fan. She looks up study on the band and asks me about it sometimes. Today she asked me about Richie's relationship with Yasmin Mitri and I had no idea who she is. According to what my friend found, she's a high price hooker, coke addict, and "actress" from South America. She and Richie were supposedly together in 2011. Has anyone heard any stories about her? I did see a photo of them together, but I have no answers on this one. I stopped trying to keep up with the band's love lives long ago. Like, I can never even remember David's 2nd wife's name. The only reason I know Hugh's wife is that she's on Twitter and Facebook.

Old 08-10-2017, 06:09 AM
These Days

Quote:
Originally Posted by Becky View Post
I have turned my office mate into a Bon Jovi fan. She looks up study on the band and asks me about it sometimes. Today she asked me about Richie's relationship with Yasmin Mitri and I had no idea who she is. According to what my friend found, she's a high price hooker, coke addict, and "actress" from South America. She and Richie were supposedly together in 2011. Has anyone heard any stories about her? I did see a photo of them together, but I have no answers on this one. I stopped trying to keep up with the band's love lives long ago. Like, I can never even remember David's 2nd wife's name. The only reason I know Hugh's wife is that she's on Twitter and Facebook.

Wow, that's random. I'd almost forgotten about her. She must have dug her up on one of those "Who's Dated Who" sites. I'm surprised that of all the women he's been with she came up with that one.

I think the story lasted all of a week, maybe. I don't think it would even qualify as a nine-day wonder.

But inquiring minds and all that jazz. So here ya go...

There were some photos of them at a hotel (in London, I think); and the paper that reported it was shut down around the same time the story was released for hacking cell phones, bribing police officers, and a host of other stuff.

Here's a link to the thread where it was discussed here:
https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/bon-j...s-love-t53218/

A month or so after that article was released, Mitri denied the most salacious parts of the report and said that she got caught in "a tabloid trap set for Richie Sambora by News of the World after Richie left rehab." She said that News of the World was lying when they called her a prostitute and drug-peddler, and that Richie never drank anything or did any drugs with her.

http://rocknewsdesk.com/world-news/c...oid-trap/3199/

IIRC, she also allegedly sued the paper for printing false information.

More than you wanted to know, I'm sure; but maybe your friend will find some of it interesting.

Last edited by JackieBlue; 08-10-2017 at 08:40 AM..
Old 08-10-2017, 02:37 PM
Retired Super Moderator
Crush

Thanks. Like I said, I had no idea who this person was so now I can let my friend read this post and it will answer for her.

She had actually asked about him being married for a year to this woman who was a prostitute and I said, "That's a totally new one on me!" LOL

And Lexi is David's 2nd wife right? That name popped into my head when I was brushing my teeth last night. Talk about random!
Old 08-10-2017, 07:26 PM
These Days

Quote:
Thanks. Like I said, I had no idea who this person was so now I can let my friend read this post and it will answer for her.

She had actually asked about him being married for a year to this woman who was a prostitute and I said, "That's a totally new one on me!" LOL

And Lexi is David's 2nd wife right? That name popped into my head when I was brushing my teeth last night. Talk about random!
Not a problem. Tell your friend, if she wants to know more, that all she has to do is Google the name and she'll have more information than she knows what to do with. (You can also tell her that while Richie wasn't married to a prostitute, he was married to a groupie for over 11 years.)

The man has been involved with some interesting partners over the years for sure. I imagine they all have, truth be told.

And yes, David's wife is Lexi. I originally included that in my response, too; but I deleted it since that wasn't what prompted your post. I figured it would come to you sooner or later; and I'd probably already written way more than you wanted to read.
Old 08-10-2017, 09:34 PM
Retired Super Moderator
Crush

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackieBlue View Post
Not a problem. Tell your friend, if she wants to know more, that all she has to do is Google the name and she'll have more information than she knows what to do with. (You can also tell her that while Richie wasn't married to a prostitute, he was married to a groupie for over 11 years.)

)
I MIGHT have made some snide remark about the ex when she asked about him being married to a prostitute. But that can be our little secret. 😜
Old 08-10-2017, 10:17 PM
Blame it on the love of posting

Heather admitted herself if took her ages till their mutual friend arranged the meeting when he literally "forced herself on him." Talk about love from first sight lol
Old 08-11-2017, 12:04 AM
These Days

Quote:
I MIGHT have made some snide remark about the ex when she asked about him being married to a prostitute. But that can be our little secret. 😜
Yeah, I thought about making an irreverent connection between prostitutes and the institution of marriage in general, but I refrained. Something about haggling over price, or words to that effect...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eveline View Post
Heather admitted herself if took her ages till their mutual friend arranged the meeting when he literally "forced herself on him." Talk about love from first sight lol
I wasn't being mean or using 'groupie' in a derogatory way. Heather was a groupie. May still be, for all I know!

Apparently she and Richie just hit it off and it worked out well for them. For a good while, anyway.

I'm sure stranger things have happened.
Old 08-11-2017, 12:48 AM
Blame it on the love of posting

A shy girl wouldn't have her way with Rich anyway. Heather was a good match, albeit not the one made in heaven, apparently ;]
Old 08-11-2017, 01:08 AM
Retired Super Moderator
Crush

The best thing about Heather is that she gave Richie a daughter that looks just like her! I think I can safely assume Ava is the best thing in Richie's life.
Old 08-11-2017, 02:11 AM
Lay your Posts on Me

Wink

Quote:

Up until about 2 years ago I think - she still had in her Twitter description Richie Sambora X girlfriend or something similar to that. Like a lot of his ladies - it's attention - with the exception of Cher and Heather. I thought Sugar Daddy was a bit tongue in cheek but maybe in review - not so much.