Home Register Members FAQ

Always

General BJ Discussion

Old 04-21-2004, 07:27 AM
Jovi Addict

Send a message via MSN to Sir_Cizzi Send a message via Yahoo to Sir_Cizzi
Default Always

I've got one problem.
I know that this has been asked before but I can't find it...
Jon says that "Always" is about a stalker, but what is a stalker?
Appreciate all help!
"This is our world, our time, and our place....we can pay tribute to the past, and speculate about the future, but the only thing for sure is RIGHT NOW....so make the most of it. Yesterday is history, tomorrow is uncertain, today you shine.....If you're going to heaven, congratulations...if you're going straight to hel...l, you might as well enjoy the ride..."
~Ryan Roxie~

Old 04-21-2004, 07:35 AM
Livin' on a Post

Well a stalker is usually this weirdo who is obsessed with certain women and follows them around, you know stalks them (or it can be a woman stalking a man too). But Jon said it kinda loosely "this guy is practically a stalker" so I don't think he meant it that literally. Just that he's a bit of a nutter
Old 04-21-2004, 07:39 AM
Price of posting

Send a message via ICQ to Sambo-Chris Send a message via MSN to Sambo-Chris

A stalker is someone who follows and terrorise his big love even though the loved one doesn't want anything from the stalker. Sometimes the stalked person is a celebrity but it also happens to "normal" people. For example a partner quit the partnership and the other one can't accept it. He follows his lost love everywhere, calls him and stuff. Sometimes stalkers can become very dangerous. They are ill and need psychological help.

Iceland's singer Bjork for example got a letter bomb once from a stalker when she got engaged to someone else. The stalker didn't want anybody else to be her love than himself. Cher once had to hire a bodyguard who took care of her 24/7 because of a stalker.
Old 04-21-2004, 10:32 AM
Hardest Part is the Night

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sambo-Chris
The stalker didn't want anybody else to be her love than himself. Cher once had to hire a bodyguard who took care of her 24/7 because of a stalker.
Speaking of Cher... I read that Richie and Cher went out at some stage?? is this true and what happened with it?
Old 04-21-2004, 12:22 PM
Posting Always

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calyx
Quote:
The stalker didn't want anybody else to be her love than himself. Cher once had to hire a bodyguard who took care of her 24/7 because of a stalker.
Speaking of Cher... I read that Richie and Cher went out at some stage?? is this true and what happened with it?
Cher refused to shave her arse so when Richie was buggering her it made little richie sore. They broke up shortly afterwards.
Old 04-21-2004, 12:46 PM
I Don't Want To Post Forever

At last, the truth !!!
Old 04-21-2004, 12:54 PM
Price of posting

Calyx yes it's true. They dated each other in the late 80s. But Richie wasn't Mr. faithful so the split-up.
Old 04-21-2004, 02:23 PM
The Voice of Reason
Destination any Forum

Quote:
Calyx yes it's true. They dated each other in the late 80s. But Richie wasn't Mr. faithful so the split-up.
Not that it's really that important..but just where did you get that info about the circumstances regarding the break up?

For Richie fanatics...he does appear on Cher's "Live at the Mirage" concert video. It's not available on DVD though. He appears during "I Found Someone" with footage of them together.
Old 04-21-2004, 10:15 PM
Price of posting

It stands in the book of the bodyguard who worked for both, Richie and Cher. And it's no secret that he wasn't the most faithfull guy earlier.

The guy in "I found someone" is NOT Richie. I just saw the video a few days back on TV. Or is there a different version of it in the USA? The guy in the video here has short hair, Richie had long hair at that time. He looks a little bit like Richie, he's the same kind of guy, but it's not him.
Old 04-21-2004, 10:22 PM
Wish for Wings
Blaze of Posting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lampinen
Well a stalker is usually this weirdo who is obsessed with certain women and follows them around, you know stalks them (or it can be a woman stalking a man too). But Jon said it kinda loosely "this guy is practically a stalker" so I don't think he meant it that literally. Just that he's a bit of a nutter
The more I hear his comments the more convinced I am that he was only joking. If not, then most los love songs are about stalkers And Thief of Hearts has to be THE song about a stalker!!! :P

- Charlotte Brontė.