Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community
Home Register Members FAQ Mark Forums Read

Jovi song tier

General BJ Discussion

Old 03-01-2024, 10:53 PM
Runaway

Default Jovi song tier

Tier One
Born To Be My Baby, Wild Is The Wind, Stick To Your Guns, Woman In Love, Fear, Blame It On The Love Of Rock & Roll, I Believe,
Keep The Faith, In These Arms, This Ain’t A Love Song, Damned, Hearts Breaking Even, Something To Believe In, If That’s What It Takes, Undivided

Tier Two
Without Love, I’d Die For You, Bad Medicine, Living In Sin, I’ll Be There For You, If I Was Your Mother, Dry County, Starting All Over Again, These Days, Neurotica, The Distance, Miss Fourth Of July, Bells Of Freedom, Last Cigarette, (You Want To) Make A Memory

Tier Three
Roulette, Shot Through The Heart, The Price Of Love, Always Run To You, Let It Rock, Social Disease, Wild In The Streets,
Lay Your Hands On Me, Ride Cowboy Ride, Santa Fe, Blaze Of Glory, I Want You, Hey God,
My Guitar Lies Bleeding In My Arms, All I Want Is Everything, Sympathy, River Runs Dry, Have A Nice Day, I Am, Happy Now

Tier Four
Runaway, Love Lies, Breakout, Burning For Love, Come Back, In And Out Of Love, Only Lonely, King Of The Mountain, The Hardest Part Is The Night, Secret Dreams, Blood On Blood, Homebound Train, Billy Get Your Guns, Miracle, Never Say Die, Dyin’ Ain’t Much Of A Livin’, I’ll Sleep When I’m Dead, Bed Of Roses, Little Bit Of Soul, Something For The Pain, Lie To Me, (It’s Hard) Letting You Go, Diamond Ring, Fields Of Fire, Sad Song Night, Real Life, Two Story Town, Just Older, Mystery Train, One Wild Night, Ain’t No Cure For Love, Stay, Everyday, Hook Me Up, Love Me Back To Life, Bounce, Open All Night, Postcards From The Wastelands, Another Reason To Believe, Why Aren’t You Dead?, The Radio Saved My Life Tonight, I Get A Rush, Every Beat Of My Heart, Rich Man Living In A Poor Man’s House, You Can Sleep While I Dream, Crazy Love, Flesh And Bone, Satellite, Welcome To Wherever You Are, Wildflower, Complicated, Novocaine, Story Of My Life, Dirty Little Secret, Unbreakable, Seat Next To You, Everybody’s Broken, The Last Night, Superman Tonight, Bullet, Thorn In My Side, Live Before You Die, Brokenpromiseland, Love’s The Only Rule

Tier Five
She Don’t Know Me, Get Ready, Silent Night, Tokyo Road, To The Fire, You Give Love A Bad Name, Livin’ On A Prayer, Wanted Dead Or Alive, Raise Your Hands, Never Say Goodbye, Edge Of A Broken Heart, 99 In The Shade, Love For Sale, Love Is War, Judgement Day, Full Moon High, Growing Up The Hard Way, Love Hurts, Backdoor To Heaven, Now And Forever, Does Anybody Really Fall In Love Anymore?, Blood Money, Justice In The Barrel, Bang A Drum, Save A Prayer, Someday I’ll Be Saturday Night, Always, Bitter Wine, Prostitute, Wedding Day, Janie, Don’t Take Your Love To Town, Staring At Your Window With A Suitcase In My Hand, Every Word Was A Piece Of My Heart, Destination Anywhere, August 7, 4:15, I Talk To Jesus, It’s My Life, Say It Isn’t So, Save The World, Captain Crash & The Beauty Queen From Mars, I Could Make A Living Out Of Lovin’ You, I Don’t Want To Live Forever, Welcome To The Good Times, Standing, We Can Dance, Alive, Taking It Back, Open All Night, These Arms Are Open All Night, Thief Of Hearts, Maybe Someday, The Fire Inside, Love Ain’t Nothing But A Four Letter Word, Kidnap An Angel, Gotta Have A Reason, Nobody’s Hero, I Want To Be Loved, Whole Lot Of Leavin’, We Weren’t Born To Follow, Work For The Working Man, This Is Love This Is Life, I’m With You, Pictures Of You, What’s Left Of Me, Beautiful World, We Don’t Run, Saturday Night Gave Me Sunday Morning, We All Fall Down, Fingerprints, I Will Drive You Home, When We Were Us, Walls, Luv Can

Tier Six
Let’s Make It Baby, You Really Got Me Now, Good Guys Don’t Always Wear White, When She Comes, The End, Lonely At The Top, Queen Of New Orleans, Midnight In Chelsea, Ugly, It’s Just Me, Naked, Cold Hard Heart, Mister Big Time, Drive, Next 100 Years, Hush, Temptation, Ordinary People, Misunderstood, All About Lovin’ You, Right Side Of Wrong, You Had Me From Hello, No Regrets, Breathe, Lucky, Someday Just Might Be Tonight, Garageland, Last Chance Train, The One That Got Away, Outlaws Of Love, We Rule The Night, Too Much Of A Good Thing, Out Of Bounds, Last Man Standing, Lost Highway, Summertime, We Got It Going On, Any Other Day, One Step Closer, Put The Boy Back In Cowboy, Walk Like A Man, Fast Cars, What Do You Got?, No Apologies, The More Things Change, Because We Can, What About Now, That’s What The Water Made Me, With These Two Hands, Into The Echo, Who Would You Die For, , Life Is Beautiful, I’m Your Man, Come On Up To Our House, Beautiful Drug, Let It Rain, Story Of Love, Blood In The Water, Brothers In Arms, Shine

Tier Seven
I Wish Everyday Could Be Like Christmas, Learning How To Fall, Little City, Thank You For Loving Me, I Got The Girl, You Can’t Lose At Love, Letter To A Friend, All I Wanna Do Is You, Billy, These Open Arms, Till We Ain’t Strangers Anymore, I Love This Town, Lonely, Learn To Love, Amen, Army Of One, Thick As Thieves, Room At The End Of The World, A Teardrop To The Sea, Take Back The Night, This House Is Not For Sale, Living With The Ghost, Roller Coaster, New Year’s Day, The Devil’s In The Temple, Scars On This Guitar, God Bless This Mess, Real Love, Goodnight New York, Color Me In, Touch Of Grey

Tier Eight
She’s A Mystery, Joey, I Just Want To Be Your Man, Shut Up And Kiss Me, Who Says You Can’t Go Home, When We Were Beautiful, The Fighter, Not Running Anymore, Old Habits Die Hard, Blind Love, Burning Bridges, Knockout, Labor Of Love, Born Again Tomorrow, Reunion, All Hail The King, Limitless, Do What You Can, American Reckoning, Lower The Flag, Unbroken, Christmas Isn’t Christmas, Legendary

Last edited by tobi is an animal; Today at 03:35 PM..

Old 03-02-2024, 02:02 AM
The Distance

?????

Sent from my SM-A136U using Tapatalk
Old 03-02-2024, 04:15 PM
Jovi Addict

Now THIS is the definition of "patience".
Old 03-02-2024, 04:47 PM
Posting everyday

Quote:
Originally Posted by Litneg View Post
Now THIS is the definition of "patience".
And of "who really wants to read this?"
Old 03-02-2024, 07:44 PM
Jovi Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonjovi90 View Post
And of "who really wants to read this?"
Blame It On The Love Of Rock & Roll is in tier one, Prayer is in tier five. Didn't really read much beyond that
Old 03-02-2024, 07:47 PM
The Distance

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alphavictim View Post
Blame It On The Love Of Rock & Roll is in tier one, Prayer is in tier five. Didn't really read much beyond that
Can someone explain what each tier represents?

Sent from my SM-A136U using Tapatalk
Old 03-02-2024, 10:52 PM
Posting everyday

Probably the OP's categories about how much he likes each song.

Gesendet von meinem X30 mit Tapatalk
Old 03-03-2024, 12:38 AM
Jovi FANatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alphavictim View Post
Saturday Night is on the same tier as Work For The Working Man.

That's how far I got.
Old 03-03-2024, 12:41 AM
This Post Feels Right

Send a message via AIM to Captain_jovi Send a message via MSN to Captain_jovi

I'd put Real Life in my own personal top 10, I understand and appreciate the chaos of controversary too haha
Old 03-03-2024, 01:19 PM
Next 100 Posts

This list is pointless. All of us could make a list and they'd be all different.
Of course we could probably agree on some songs (e.g. Probably everyone would put These Days to Tier 1), but not on most of them.
Personally I'd put Love's the Only Rule to Tier 1 and not Tier 5.