Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community
Home Register Members FAQ

Thank You, Goodnight: The Bon Jovi Story, coming to Hulu

New Bon Jovi Releases

Old 01-22-2024, 10:47 PM
Next 100 Posts

Send a message via MSN to jimmyjovi89
Default Thank You, Goodnight: The Bon Jovi Story, coming to Hulu

Hulu has acquired “Thank You, Goodnight: The Bon Jovi Story,” the streamer announced on Monday.

The four-part series marks the first-ever docuseries on the band’s history with full cooperation from all past and present members of Bon Jovi. It also promises to give viewers a glimpse at the life of the frontman behind the music.

“As thrilling as the story of a once-in-a-lifetime talent is, it is even more rare that a legend like Jon Bon Jovi lets the world into his most vulnerable moments while he’s still living them. Forty years of personal videos, unreleased early demos, original lyrics and never-before-seen photos that chronicle the journey from Jersey Shore clubs to the biggest stages on the planet. The series relives the triumphs and setbacks, greatest hits, biggest disappointments and most public moments of friction,” reads the description, per Hulu.

Coming April 26

Old 01-22-2024, 10:53 PM
Posting everyday

Looking forward to the documentary but the title hints strongly at the end after the next cycle, whatever that may still contain for us.

Gesendet von meinem X30 mit Tapatalk
Old 01-22-2024, 10:59 PM
Something for the Posts

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonjovi90 View Post
Looking forward to the documentary but the title hints strongly at the end after the next cycle, whatever that may still contain for us.
That does sound very final doesn't it. But Dave's post about the debut the other day said something about looking forward to making more memories..so who knows?
Old 01-22-2024, 11:00 PM
Livin' on a Post

Quote:

The title sounds as if the end has already come to pass....I hope I'm wrong, though.
Old 01-22-2024, 11:07 PM
Next 100 Posts

Send a message via MSN to jimmyjovi89

Sounds to me like we are in the endgame, hopefully one final tour to say goodbye. But from that blurb it sounds like they won’t be shying
away from the vocal issues.
Old 01-22-2024, 11:20 PM
Blaze of Posting

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmyjovi89 View Post
Sounds to me like we are in the endgame, hopefully one final tour to say goodbye. But from that blurb it sounds like they won’t be shying
away from the vocal issues.
That's what people were saying when they released "one last wild night" special on VH1 back in 2001. It's just a title, most likely picked to spark this very debate.

Either way I'm looking forward to this! Hope it doesn't just end up being like a glorified, extended and updated behind the music. Hulu/Disney has a good track record with these thingsbso we'll see.

This could be a perfect opportunity to address Jon's vocal issues and show how hard he's been working on even maintaining the limited range he has even now. I doubt it will be addressed but, this types of things go a long way towards gaining some sympathy and understanding from people....
Old 01-22-2024, 11:24 PM
Posting everyday

I hope it will be much in the style of the "Behind The Music" and "Ultimate Albums" documentaries and have very little to do (in terms of its content) with the When We Were Beautiful film.

Old 01-22-2024, 11:46 PM
Price of posting

Quote:
I hope it will be much in the style of the "Behind The Music" and "Ultimate Albums" documentaries and have very little to do (in terms of its content) with the When We Were Beautiful film.

I was thinking about Foo Fighters: Back and Forth. I hope something like that. We'll see.
Old 01-23-2024, 12:13 AM
Wanted Dead or Alive

Default Thank You, Goodnight: The Bon Jovi Story, coming to Hulu

That title does sound very final to me as well, but I guess we’ll see. Hopefully the series will become available for streaming internationally as well.

Edit: Just saw it will be released on Disney+ internationally and Star+ in Latin America.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by blazeofglory; 01-23-2024 at 12:52 AM..
Old 01-23-2024, 01:26 AM
Price of posting

It's strange that it's final and at the same time they have a new album to release.

Tags
thank you goodnight