Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community
Home Register Members FAQ Mark Forums Read

Terrorism at concerts

NBJ - Everything Else

Old 06-08-2017, 08:09 PM
Something for the Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocknation
I wouldn't be caught dead at a hiphop concert because I WOULD be caught dead a hiphop concert!

The victim and another rapper have been "beefing" online. The brawl spilled into the venue parking lot, while backstage, someone was stabbed. And did you notice how the vocal continued despite the vocalist being, shall we say, disconnected? | More

Remember how we used to talk about busting out? We'd break their hearts together...forever...

You and me and our old friends / hoping it would never end / holding on to never say goodbye...

Last edited by rocknation; 06-19-2018 at 03:51 PM..

Old 10-06-2017, 12:36 AM
Something for the Posts

Quote:
Las Vegas Gunman Scouted Locations in Boston and Chicago

The gunman who massacred dozens in Las Vegas researched possible attack locations in Boston and Chicago (according to) multiple senior law enforcement officials briefed on the investigation...

Stephen Paddock's potential targets included the most recent Lollapalooza festival in Chicago, which was held Aug. 3 to Aug. 6...Paddock...went as far as booking a room in a Chicago hotel but did not show up...

Investigators found material used to make exploding targets in containers in Paddock's car, along with about 1,600 rounds of ammunition...
He chose between shooting up a rock show and a country show? How comforting to know that he had wide musical horizons!

Remember how we used to talk about busting out? We'd break their hearts together...forever...

You and me and our old friends / hoping it would never end / holding on to never say goodbye...