Closest we get to Sex Sells

General BJ Discussion

Old 03-16-2019, 09:54 PM
Jovi Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonjovi90 View Post
Thanks my friend

Gesendet von meinem Nexus 5X mit Tapatalk
I was recently watching Youtube looking for Bon Jovi, there is a song called "The Soul Truth" it was impossible for me to get any lyrics but screamings it was so bad. I see you are like an audio wizard, could you apply your magic to that song please?

Old 03-16-2019, 09:58 PM
The Distance

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9Songs4U View Post
I was recently watching Youtube looking for Bon Jovi, there is a song called "The Soul Truth" it was impossible for me to get any lyrics but screamings it was so bad. I see you are like an audio wizard, could you apply your magic to that song please?
It's been tried multiple times by multiple people... when something is on one track, there are no technologies out there that can decipher what needs to stay and what needs to go... Even the most advanced professional equipment couldn't do it.

The quality isn't even that bad. It's just the screaming that ruins the track.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk
Old 03-16-2019, 10:14 PM
Jovi Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rdkopper View Post
It's been tried multiple times by multiple people... when something is on one track, there are no technologies out there that can decipher what needs to stay and what needs to go... Even the most advanced professional equipment couldn't do it.

The quality isn't even that bad. It's just the screaming that ruins the track.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk
have you ever tried this software?

https://www.magix.com/us/music/spectralayers/

I've seen some people on the youtube deleting specific things on the audio waves... I don't know if it could work at some point
Old 03-17-2019, 01:14 AM
Posting everyday

Quote:
have you ever tried this software?

https://www.magix.com/us/music/spectralayers/

I've seen some people on the youtube deleting specific things on the audio waves... I don't know if it could work at some point
I've been working with this software for 11 years and do all my remasters with it. However, there's a difference between audience recordings and studio tracks. If something was mixed professionally, you can detect specific things at certain parts of the stereo spectrum. With audience recordings that's not possible. On that upload, Kathleen had even reduced the screams by hand on the wave spectrum before.
About the lyrics, I posted them here at some point. Look for that "Grey Summer period" thread. I'd do that for you, but on the phone it's a bit strenuous.

Old 03-17-2019, 01:17 AM
Jovi Freak

Quote:
But now they are blocked
"Video no disponible
Este video cuenta con contenido de UMG, quien lo bloqueó por razones relacionadas con los derechos de autor."

Ha...
Old 03-17-2019, 01:47 AM
Jovi Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonjovi90 View Post
I've been working with this software for 11 years and do all my remasters with it. However, there's a difference between audience recordings and studio tracks. If something was mixed professionally, you can detect specific things at certain parts of the stereo spectrum. With audience recordings that's not possible. On that upload, Kathleen had even reduced the screams by hand on the wave spectrum before.
About the lyrics, I posted them here at some point. Look for that "Grey Summer period" thread. I'd do that for you, but on the phone it's a bit strenuous.

so, basically there is no possible way even with a lot of time on it
Someone sent to me a song called "Stay" from some "pre bon jovi" it's a bad quality song, do you think is there something to get it better with that software?
Old 03-17-2019, 01:48 AM
Jovi Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by YOVANAfromPeru View Post
"Video no disponible
Este video cuenta con contenido de UMG, quien lo bloqueó por razones relacionadas con los derechos de autor."

Ha...
Mi espanol papas fritas?? I have no idea what it says but I guess it is a legal claim from UMG... does anybody has it for me? Please please please?
Old 03-30-2019, 09:44 PM
Runaway

Send a message via ICQ to adrianoizar Send a message via AIM to adrianoizar Send a message via Yahoo to adrianoizar

Quote:
Originally Posted by morphine View Post
I have read all the replies and it's good to know what's been going on. I think it applies for all American bands. UK bands often have more fan favourites or demo packed special editions. What was the last time for BJ, eh? 2011, and no more fan favourites since that tour. I can't even name a more precious song they have played in WAN. And the current setlist is awful, closest we got is These Days and Last Man Standing. Europe gets more though, that's the main reason I've stated it's for America. Anyways for the bootleg, I have contacted various trade sites and still no luck. I'd be very pleased if you send it as I'm desperately in search. There's a two disc Youtube audio blocked named Sex Sells. I don't know whether it's the torrent greatest hits bootleg, I will check the total hours later. But I don't give it a chance. If it was the demos, then they wouldn't have got blocked.
https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PL...QDQEtrO2w43UQ1

Sent from my BLA-L09 using Tapatalk
This is my Youtube channel.
Did you get what you want already?
If you do not tell me, if you do not violate the rules of the forum I put the download link here.
I have no problem sharing, it's fan to fan!
I'll be happy to help
Old 03-30-2019, 09:46 PM
Suddenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by adrianoizar View Post
This is my Youtube channel.

Did you get what you want already?

If you do not tell me, if you do not violate the rules of the forum I put the download link here.

I have no problem sharing, it's fan to fan!

I'll be happy to help
Hello there. I truly appreciate your effort at remastering. I've managed to get it, thank you for the offer

Old 03-30-2019, 10:20 PM
Jovi Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by morphine View Post
Hello there. I truly appreciate your effort at remastering. I've managed to get it, thank you for the offer

I want them but the link is down due some copyright issues

Tags
sex sells