Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community
Home Register Members FAQ Mark Forums Read

Official European 2019 tourdates (Check 1st post for updates)

Tour Discussion

Old 03-22-2019, 12:42 PM
Undiscovered Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by taker5962 View Post
Nijmegen and Werchter for sure...
Bucharest not seems to seeling fast...

D & D said they were doing everything possible for a sold concert, and the statistics show that this is going in a good direction
Attached Images
File Type: png Capture.PNG (5.7 KB, 154 views)
Old 03-23-2019, 06:58 PM
Lay your Posts on Me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skerwer View Post
D & D said they were doing everything possible for a sold concert, and the statistics show that this is going in a good direction
I don't believe them but they are doing their best to sell tickets, indeed
Old 03-24-2019, 12:17 AM
Lay your Posts on Me

I can't wait to see them at Wembley.. Yea his voice is not the same.. But... They have written so many songs that will live with me forever that seeing them live will always be a special occasion
Old 03-25-2019, 10:26 AM
Dry County

Quote:
Originally Posted by faith1985 View Post
"We're still on stage, but my voice is ****ed up, we've lost Richie and play well technically, but without soul. I'm happy if people buy tickets, but I don't know why either." ?!

Now THAT I would absolutely love to hear
Me too at least he'd finally be honest...
Old 03-27-2019, 01:05 AM
Livin' on a Post

Hi everybody after a really long time.
I've decided, after years of disinterest, to attend at least one concert on this 2019 Europe tour, to satisfy the former diehard in me, just to see them once again.

And to my great surprise, I found that the majority of the european leg is more or less already sold-out! Am I mistaken? Like GA is nowhere to be found, tickets for Klagenfurt or Vienna are counting 10s or 100s left, or I am looking in wrong places?

I would really really like to go for standing, general admission tickets, but it seems it's gone all. This is, I think, fairly strong argument that the band only needed to go away for few years, as the market was saturated heavily.
Old 03-27-2019, 01:35 PM
Next 100 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonjovi_cro View Post
I've decided, after years of disinterest, to attend at least one concert on this 2019 Europe tour, to satisfy the former diehard in me, just to see them once again.

And to my great surprise, I found that the majority of the european leg is more or less already sold-out! Am I mistaken? Like GA is nowhere to be found, tickets for Klagenfurt or Vienna are counting 10s or 100s left, or I am looking in wrong places?

I would really really like to go for standing, general admission tickets, but it seems it's gone all. This is, I think, fairly strong argument that the band only needed to go away for few years, as the market was saturated heavily.
Hi,

On a Hungarian website tickets are still available for Vienna in GC1, GC2 and "normal standing" as they call it (I think that's the GA ticket, it's right behind GC2, it costs ~98 EUR (32 000 HUF)). On Ticketmaster they are sold out.

Last edited by phoenixy; 03-27-2019 at 02:44 PM..
Old 03-27-2019, 02:17 PM
Lay your Posts on Me

Send a message via MSN to kleman

Quote:

For Klagenfurt and Vienna they are also avaliable on this Slovenian website (biggest Slovenian concert ticket seller)

https://www.koncerti.net/
Old 03-27-2019, 02:52 PM
Posting everyday

Dusseldorf also still has some (I think even FOS2) available on the German eventim website.

Gesendet von meinem Nexus 5X mit Tapatalk
Old 03-27-2019, 09:36 PM
The One And Only Real Backstage Killer
I'll Post When I'm Dead

Send a message via MSN to Supersonic

Aloha !

Quote:
I'd say you're looking in the wrong places.

Neither for Holland or Belgium Golden Circle have sold out and general admission is still available. They haven't done a show in Holland since 2010 and the last show in Belgium was 2011. They're not the only countries selling like this. Zurich still has plenty of GC and field tickets available. Poland has. Sweden has. Several shows in the U.K. have.

Quote:
Even though they sell a lot of tickets for the shows in Germany and the U.K. demand has gone down a lot considering none of the shows has sold out yet and the band used to do over twice the amount of shows there. They're not playing Poland because they like it so much, they're playing places like Poland because they can't shift those tickets in Germany anymore. GC ticketsused to sell out in a few hours in Germany. There's still some available nowadays. Although Bon Jovi still sell a lot of tickets they're still playing smaller venues than they used to. None of the shows have sold out. Saturation isn't the only problem.

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan
Old 03-28-2019, 08:43 AM
Lay your Posts on Me

Send a message via MSN to kleman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supersonic View Post
Aloha !

I'd say you're looking in the wrong places.

Neither for Holland or Belgium Golden Circle have sold out and general admission is still available. They haven't done a show in Holland since 2010 and the last show in Belgium was 2011. They're not the only countries selling like this. Zurich still has plenty of GC and field tickets available. Poland has. Sweden has. Several shows in the U.K. have.

Even though they sell a lot of tickets for the shows in Germany and the U.K. demand has gone down a lot considering none of the shows has sold out yet and the band used to do over twice the amount of shows there. They're not playing Poland because they like it so much, they're playing places like Poland because they can't shift those tickets in Germany anymore. GC ticketsused to sell out in a few hours in Germany. There's still some available nowadays. Although Bon Jovi still sell a lot of tickets they're still playing smaller venues than they used to. None of the shows have sold out. Saturation isn't the only problem.

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan
I would say that venues are even bigger than their last tour in EU (5 shows more), even ticket are selling much much better (UK, Germany, Austria......). I was very suprised with how good tickets are selling this time. So I do not agree with you here. sory

Last edited by kleman; 03-28-2019 at 08:58 AM..