Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community
Home Register Members FAQ Mark Forums Read

AEROSMITH’s Steven Tyler Loses Voice; Ginger Baker "Critically Ill"

Other Bands

Old 09-28-2019, 12:05 AM
Something for the Posts

Default AEROSMITH’s Steven Tyler Loses Voice; Ginger Baker "Critically Ill"

Quote:
MetalWani.com: AEROSMITH was forced to cancel its performance in Las Vegas after Steven Tyler lost his voice.

The singer announced the cancellation of the show at Park Theater at Park MGM as part of the band’s Deuces Are Wild residency on his Twitter account, writing: “I LOST MY VOICE… BUT I CAN’T TALK ABOUT IT"...

AEROSMITH is scheduled to play 14 more shows in Las Vegas before the end of the year...
Quote:
MetalWani.com: The family of...(l)egendary CREAM drummer Ginger Baker is “critically ill” and in the hospital, his family has revealed (in) Baker‘s official Twitter account...

Baker, who turned 80 in August, has experienced a number of health issues in recent years....open-heart surgery...in 2016...which forced him to cancel a run of tour dates...(A) fall also left him with swollen legs and feet. In 2013, he was diagnosed with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, and he is also said to be suffering from chronic back pain as a result of degenerative osteoarthritis...
Seems like there's another one every day these days...

Remember how we used to talk about busting out? We'd break their hearts together...forever...

You and me and our old friends / hoping it would never end / holding on to never say goodbye...

Old 09-28-2019, 04:20 AM
Something for the Posts

UPDATE: This just in -- we've hit the trifecta:
Quote:
Metallica have just released this message...
"We are truly sorry to inform our fans and friends that we must postpone our upcoming tour of Australia and New Zealand.

As most of you probably know, our brother James has been struggling with addiction on and off for many years. He has now, unfortunately, had to re-enter a treatment program to work on his recovery again.

We fully intend to make our way to your part of the world as soon as health and schedule permit. We’ll let you know as soon as we can. Once again, we are devastated that we have inconvenienced so many of you...

All tickets purchased to the shows...will be fully refunded."
When was the tour supposed to start? Shanks and Phil X will be available in a few weeks...

Remember how we used to talk about busting out? We'd break their hearts together...forever...

You and me and our old friends / hoping it would never end / holding on to never say goodbye...
Old 05-28-2022, 07:53 PM
Wanted Dead or Alive

Obviously it was just an illness issue back then because Steven can still sing well live. Sadly he had another relapse!