Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community
Home Register Members FAQ Mark Forums Read

Richie is being investigated by the police

General BJ Discussion

Old 05-18-2015, 10:35 PM
Something for the Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Joysey View Post
Nikki deleted all her nasty tweets...Sean deleted everything but the Bugs Bunny vid + his comment "Of course you realize this means war..."
And of course WE realize that they GAVE a war, and nobody came! But so Nikki and The Borg don't leave JoviTalk empty-handed, here's a Big LOL award they can share, LOL:

Remember how we used to talk about busting out? We'd break their hearts together...forever...

You and me and our old friends / hoping it would never end / holding on to never say goodbye...

Last edited by rocknation; 07-27-2018 at 09:54 PM..

Old 05-19-2015, 03:13 AM
Retired Super Moderator
Crush

http://www.courthousenews.com/2015/0...torted-him.htm
Old 05-19-2015, 03:53 AM
Jovi Freak

I wonder if the bit about him having co-written most of Bon Jovi's hit songs was also in the original lawsuit
Old 05-19-2015, 04:22 AM
Something for the Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Becky View Post
Quote:
"Lund was a phony who was looking to bleed Sambora," the lawsuit states. "...(T)he only wrong move Sambora made was to trust Lund and allow her to dupe and take such deep advantage of him."
Role reversal accomplished - by engaging in the same type of behavior she accuses Richie of trying to victimize her with, SHE becomes the victimizer! Well, I warned her, LOL!

Quote:
...Lund ditched (her fiance) Maikai Makena...for Sambora and filed a restraining order against Makena accusing him of threatening her life...(Sambora) claims that Lund told him she needed $50,000 to make Makena "go away." He handed over the money, and then the real bilking began...
So Richie's NOT the first rich potentially lethal abuser she's ever fallen in love with? Must be tough having such a pure heart...

Quote:
(Sambora) demands punitive damages...
WHAT damages? By ending their business relationship, Richie has already got all "her" money!

Remember how we used to talk about busting out? We'd break their hearts together...forever...

You and me and our old friends / hoping it would never end / holding on to never say goodbye...

Last edited by rocknation; 09-06-2015 at 08:55 PM..
Old 05-19-2015, 04:15 PM
Posting Always

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocknation View Post
Of course, they realized that they had given a war, and nobody came, LOL! P.S. You now have to follow Nikki's Facebook "Fat Chicks" defender "to get her public posts in your news feed!"
Not working! Her "journal" page is blank on my computer. But I had seen her "fat chicks" vid before you screenshot and captioned it, is there more to see?

Slow day on the LungBorg front: no new tweet, no tabloid article, no nothing... I gotta have my daily fix!

Quote:
"Lund was a phony who was looking to bleed Sambora," the lawsuit states.
Yep! In every sense of the term!
https://youtu.be/iwNrpPgIEjQ?t=36s

Quote:
"When Lund's gravy train ended," she enlisted Borg's help, Sambora says.
Ma che vergogna! It's SAUCE, S.A.U.C.E. fuhcrissake!!!!

Quote:
He demands punitive damages.
https://youtu.be/Eobuu-IexvI
Old 05-19-2015, 07:00 PM
Wanted Dead or Alive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Becky View Post
Geez, this is rather disturbing.

Quote:
He claims that Lund told him she needed $50,000 to make Makena "go away." He handed over the money, and then the real bilking began, Sambora claims.
What is wrong with this man? He gives some new bimbo in his life enough money to "off" the ex? Boy, he can really pick em. I wonder what kind of garbage we'll be reading after this Orianthi relationship goes in the pooper.

Old 05-19-2015, 07:10 PM
This Post Feels Right

Send a message via AIM to Captain_jovi Send a message via MSN to Captain_jovi

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonGirl View Post
Geez, this is rather disturbing.

What is wrong with this man? He gives some new bimbo in his life enough money to "off" the ex? Boy, he can really pick em. I wonder what kind of garbage we'll be reading after this Orianthi relationship goes in the pooper.
I don't think it meant murder, I assumed it was a buyout. There'd be bigger issues here if he supplied the money that put a hit on her ex.
Old 05-19-2015, 07:59 PM
Something for the Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_jovi View Post
I don't think it meant murder, I assumed it was a buyout. There'd be bigger issues here if he supplied the money that put a hit on her ex.
I could actually manage some sympathy for her if she had used the money for a payoff or a hit, but it looks like she just pocketed it. She must have convinced Richie that her ex-fiance was threatening her -- or much more likely, extorting her -- and wanted to be paid by her new sugar daddy to leave them alone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Joysey View Post
...I had seen (the) "fat chicks" vid before you screenshot and captioned it...
What do you mean, before I screenshot and captioned it? My Jovitalk nick was in the original tweet, one of its captions appears in one of my earlier JT posts, the pic is in my server space -- and you have the nerve to suspect me!

Last edited by rocknation; 02-11-2021 at 02:45 AM..
Old 05-19-2015, 08:39 PM
Posting Always

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocknation View Post
What do you mean, before I screenshot and captioned it? My Jovitalk nick was in its tweet, one of the captions appears in one of my earlier posts, the pic is on my server -- and you have the nerve to suspect ME?
OMG! Not you! WTH is wrong with Jovitalkers?
If you wanna quote me, quote me right, please thank you. Read my post again, I wrote, "But I had seen her "fat chicks" vid...", the video and nasty comments were posted by some Richie hater as mentioned here (the link is dead now):
Quote:
Originally Posted by Southern Cowboy View Post
this was leaked by one of NL's defenders attempt to make Richie look bad by saying he makes clothes for fat chicks.. like wtf? NL is laughing in the footage & who records footage like that only to use at a later date if it wasn't for extortion.. Richie should sue the ass off this leech & defenders. I know lots of +plus size fans & Richie was always gracious to them.

https://www.facebook.com/gay.reese/v...8/?pnref=story
Are you claiming to be this "Gay Lynn Reese" NL defender or what?! You're a double agent now?

Some time later I saw you had posted a screenshot + captions (= a picture, not a video) on the BJ website and yes, I saw your moniker, I knew it was you of course, I got a brain and know how to use it, thank you.
Old 05-19-2015, 09:14 PM
Jovi Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonGirl View Post
I wonder what kind of garbage we'll be reading after this Orianthi relationship goes in the pooper.
Before her relationship with Richie and this forum nobody ever wrote a bad thing about Orianthi. In fact everyone else has loved her to bits with the notable exception of internet guitar communities, but they hate everybody anyway.

I can get people not liking her voice or even her chops. Fair enough. She's a sweetheart so what exactly makes people hate on her here so much?