Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community
Home Register Members FAQ Mark Forums Read

The Official October 2 Estadio Nacional del Perú, Lima, Perú Thread

Tour Discussion

Old 10-03-2019, 04:00 PM
Runaway

Quote:
Originally Posted by Javier View Post
Hopefully the ones that attended had a great time, I just hope this is not a sign of what the future holds set list wise....
Is there still a future for bon jovi?

Old 10-03-2019, 04:01 PM
Blaze of Posting

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackieBlue View Post
What tells the story more than anything else, as far as I'm concerned, is the fact that the entire PBP for the very last show of any Bon Jovi tour consists of 5 posts, none of which are about the performance itself; and the entire show thread is less than one page.

Unless something changes significantly, I think it's pretty clear that even IF Bon Jovi isn't done, the fans are.
I think this has more to do with the site itself rather than the band or tour. This forum basically just sucks now with all the ads and malware attached to it....
Old 10-03-2019, 04:14 PM
Dry County

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonjovi90 View Post
01. This House Is Not For Sale
02. Born To Be My Baby
03. Lost Highway
04. You Give Love A Bad Name
05. Roller Coaster
06- We Weren't Born To Follow
07. Blood On Blood
08. In These Arms
09. We Got It Going On
10. Keep The Faith
11. It's My Life
12. Lay Your Hands On Me
13. We Don't Run
14. Wanted Dead Or Alive
15. Bad Medicine

Encore:
16. I'll Be There For You
17. Livin' On A Prayer

What a joke to end the tour. Thinking about that the end of the last proper tour in 2013, despite Jon's vocals having gone to hell there as well, had 29 songs...
So, this is the end of the most dreadful Bon Jovi tour of all time (until the next one). The logic thing to do now would be to pack your things, go home, and reflect on how much money does it take to make it up for the embarrassment that is singing to thousands of people with your voice as bad as this. But Jon clearly doesn’t care about it. As long as people keep coming and paying to see him, he’ll continue. That’s what really pisses me off. For years and years he went on record saying that he is a perfectionist, that he has to go out there every night as if it was their last show, that he doesn’t accept anything less than perfection for his shows, yet he keeps on doing it at this abysmal level. But people are still coming and the money keeps rolling in. He’ll milk the fans for every penny until he has to ask for Rob Stewart to cover for him because he’s too old to do it. Shame.

Last edited by efpg0708; 10-03-2019 at 04:17 PM..
Old 10-03-2019, 05:03 PM
These Days

Quote:
Originally Posted by Javier View Post
I think this has more to do with the site itself rather than the band or tour. This forum basically just sucks now with all the ads and malware attached to it....
That might be it; but the ads and malware have been a problem for several years. This is the first time I remember seeing so little attention paid to a show. And surely not one that wrapped up a tour. Only a few posts leading up to it, virtually none during the performance (no PBP as it happens, no requests for links to follow along, etc.), and not much after the show. Not a single video posted. Just seems like there's no interest.

But I should have qualified by saying, it seems to me that the fans have given up, which may or may not be the case.

It just occurred to me, too, that this may be the first time Jon has started promoting a new album while he's still touring in support of the latest release. Since he's already given us the name, talked about some of the songs, and mentioned an early Spring release, maybe fans are just done with this album and are ready to move on to the next.
Old 10-03-2019, 07:24 PM
Jovi Freak

I always knew my country was weird, but not like this… >_< jajajajaj
Bed Of Roses wasn´t played and the Audible was Saturday Night, yeahhh it’s ALL my fault; I’ll Be There For You was Good!
In general, it was a nice concert, shorter than the average which I think it’s Great! (since we ALL are old, and our feet get a little tired sooner >_< jajajajajaj)
Anyway, I’m happy! and that’s all what it matter >_< jajajajaj

P.S. Sorry for all my laughs, but I can’t help it! >_< jajajaj
Old 10-03-2019, 07:44 PM
Dry County

Quote:
Originally Posted by YOVANAfromPeru View Post
I always knew my country was weird, but not like this… >_< jajajajaj
Bed Of Roses wasn´t played and the Audible was Saturday Night, yeahhh it’s ALL my fault; I’ll Be There For You was Good!
In general, it was a nice concert, shorter than the average which I think it’s Great! (since we ALL are old, and our feet get a little tired sooner >_< jajajajajaj)
Anyway, I’m happy! and that’s all what it matter >_< jajajajaj

P.S. Sorry for all my laughs, but I can’t help it! >_< jajajaj
That’s why Jon keeps on going like that. If that’s all he has to do in order for people to write things like that and to make them keep coming back, he’ll keep doing it.
Old 10-03-2019, 08:31 PM
Blame it on the love of posting

Quote:
Originally Posted by YOVANAfromPeru View Post
I’ll Be There For You was Good!
it's unlistenable

Old 10-03-2019, 08:48 PM
The One And Only Real Backstage Killer
I'll Post When I'm Dead

Send a message via MSN to Supersonic

Aloha !

Quote:
Originally Posted by efpg0708 View Post
That’s why Jon keeps on going like that. If that’s all he has to do in order for people to write things like that and to make them keep coming back, he’ll keep doing it.
She's not any different from those bitching about these shows either. This entire board knows Jon is done and yet most went to see this band and came back saying it was a great show while a show like Wembley's only just a tad better than these shit shows.

I reckon Tico and Dave's pay has increased because I can't imagine them going through all the hassle of customs, planes, customs, random hotels, stuck in traffic in cities they've never cared for just to cringe through these shows with the ultimate reward of a crowd cheering for what they know is an awful performance.

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan
Old 10-03-2019, 09:03 PM
The Distance

I hope they stop touring.. it’s awful.. and unlistenable.
Old 10-03-2019, 09:17 PM
Dry County

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supersonic View Post
Aloha !

She's not any different from those bitching about these shows either. This entire board knows Jon is done and yet most went to see this band and came back saying it was a great show while a show like Wembley's only just a tad better than these shit shows.

I reckon Tico and Dave's pay has increased because I can't imagine them going through all the hassle of customs, planes, customs, random hotels, stuck in traffic in cities they've never cared for just to cringe through these shows with the ultimate reward of a crowd cheering for what they know is an awful performance.

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan
Yep, pretty much this. I has a terrific time at RIR2017 mainly because the crowd was out of this world and I didnÂ’t go just to see Bon Jovi (I did both weekends). But as I said in my review, JonÂ’s voice was already horrendous and the lack of everything that made Bon Jovi so good live up until 2011 made me not want to come back anymore.

Last edited by efpg0708; 10-03-2019 at 09:23 PM..