Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community
Home Register Members FAQ

Rock in Rio 2019

Tour Discussion

Old 10-26-2019, 08:58 PM
Wanted Dead or Alive

Quote:
Originally Posted by efpg0708 View Post
Yep, let’s be fair to the band. Some of us have to work like crazy to afford going to the shows, whereas the guys are millionaires who are milking the fans for every penny with terrible performances, bland setlists, a completely dull sound and a singer who can’t sing one note in tune.

It’s not a question of being negative, it’s a question of giving credit where credit is due. Take a look at reviews from the 2008-2011 era. There was a lot of bitching, but there was a lot of praising as well.
No one forced you to go,it is your decision. But you dont have to anymore,next time dont go. If people think that is terrible like you said,stadiums are full,even show before are terrible for someone and yet again next shows are sold out.So everything is about general picture,not only how Jon sing.

Old 10-27-2019, 06:54 AM
The One And Only Real Backstage Killer
I'll Post When I'm Dead

Send a message via MSN to Supersonic

Aloha !

Quote:
Originally Posted by rokenrola View Post
No one forced you to go,it is your decision. But you dont have to anymore,next time dont go. If people think that is terrible like you said,stadiums are full,even show before are terrible for someone and yet again next shows are sold out.So everything is about general picture,not only how Jon sing.
Sure, stadiums are full. Still, they're selling half the amount of tickets they usually do. But Take That sell out stadiums as well. So do the Spice Girls. Britney Spears was capable of doing a Vegas run. But no one's there for the music though.

You just don't seem to understand how this "general picture" doesn't apply to a whole group of fans who feel completely ignored by the band. You seem to be incapable of understanding and respecting people feel different than you. I've not once attacked you for still liking the band yet you continue to sign in for no other reason other than to complain and bitch about people on here.

Quote:
I only see couple of you here on forum to complain about and yes you trashing evryone here who is not negative towards band like you do. Like we all are deaf,blind and stupid and we dont see changes. But you are such nice guy and everybody here respect you but in your dreams. Enjoy yourself in your frustrated world.
No, I'm not trashing everyone here who is not negative. You are trashing everyone who is too negative for your liking. Show me one post in which I've literally trashed anyone like you have. You have never, ever backed anything up other than "I like it and so should you". Never, ever have you brought any argument on the table other than "you should be respectful".

When people question what you post you continue with more rambling as opposed to answering what's being posted. You've never shown any respect towards any poster on here and you constantly bitch, complain and attack users just because you disagree with them. Just stop it as eventually no one is going to listen to you. Much like Bon Jovi's output, we've heard it all before and it's gotten old.

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan
Old 10-27-2019, 04:41 PM
Wanted Dead or Alive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supersonic View Post
Aloha !

Sure, stadiums are full. Still, they're selling half the amount of tickets they usually do. But Take That sell out stadiums as well. So do the Spice Girls. Britney Spears was capable of doing a Vegas run. But no one's there for the music though.

You just don't seem to understand how this "general picture" doesn't apply to a whole group of fans who feel completely ignored by the band. You seem to be incapable of understanding and respecting people feel different than you. I've not once attacked you for still liking the band yet you continue to sign in for no other reason other than to complain and bitch about people on here.

No, I'm not trashing everyone here who is not negative. You are trashing everyone who is too negative for your liking. Show me one post in which I've literally trashed anyone like you have. You have never, ever backed anything up other than "I like it and so should you". Never, ever have you brought any argument on the table other than "you should be respectful".

When people question what you post you continue with more rambling as opposed to answering what's being posted. You've never shown any respect towards any poster on here and you constantly bitch, complain and attack users just because you disagree with them. Just stop it as eventually no one is going to listen to you. Much like Bon Jovi's output, we've heard it all before and it's gotten old.

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan
Just one look at any subject here and you get enough info obout you ans your way of discussion and way you think. I dont give a damn for you or others here for being negative,I found in everything that band do something good unlike you who questioned everything,even identity or legacy of the band. Everything grows old,actors,musicians,bands and so on so to expect something new and fresh by your standards from the institution that last over 36 years is silly,stupid and unreasonable,but keep on going.
Old 10-27-2019, 07:58 PM
The One And Only Real Backstage Killer
I'll Post When I'm Dead

Send a message via MSN to Supersonic

Aloha !

Quote:
Just one look at any subject here and you get enough info obout you ans your way of discussion and way you think. I dont give a damn for you or others here for being negative,I found in everything that band do something good unlike you who questioned everything,even identity or legacy of the band. Everything grows old,actors,musicians,bands and so on so to expect something new and fresh by your standards from the institution that last over 36 years is silly,stupid and unreasonable,but keep on going.
For someone who supposedly "doesn't give a damn" and thinks there should be more positivity you sure spend an awful time making sure your negativity is felt among several topics. You've dedicated more posts about your frustation towards me than the positive Bon Jovi posts you wish would appear more often.

Besides your broken English your incapability to discuss things makes it hard to talk to you anyway, and there's no reasoning with someone who just wants to spout off nonsense without the ability to take in the other side of the argument. You want this board to be about Bon Jovi yet it's you who keeps on making it about me. Now I appreciate the love but it's not needed, really. You're acting like you're sitting on some high horse but you've got the mental age of a toddler, so give your first little pony a pat and ride off back to the farm.

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan
Old 10-27-2019, 10:05 PM
Wanted Dead or Alive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supersonic View Post
Aloha !

For someone who supposedly "doesn't give a damn" and thinks there should be more positivity you sure spend an awful time making sure your negativity is felt among several topics. You've dedicated more posts about your frustation towards me than the positive Bon Jovi posts you wish would appear more often.

Besides your broken English your incapability to discuss things makes it hard to talk to you anyway, and there's no reasoning with someone who just wants to spout off nonsense without the ability to take in the other side of the argument. You want this board to be about Bon Jovi yet it's you who keeps on making it about me. Now I appreciate the love but it's not needed, really. You're acting like you're sitting on some high horse but you've got the mental age of a toddler, so give your first little pony a pat and ride off back to the farm.

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan
I love to play with arrogant bastards like you. Broken or not,you understand everything. I will never adress you here again,maybe I will mention you but discuss with you,never again. No one here is happy to have you so go get pleasure with some marihuana cookie and bring some joy in your life,it is full of darkness.
Old 10-28-2019, 08:12 AM
Dry County

Quote:
I love to play with arrogant bastards like you. Broken or not,you understand everything. I will never adress you here again,maybe I will mention you but discuss with you,never again. No one here is happy to have you so go get pleasure with some marihuana cookie and bring some joy in your life,it is full of darkness.
I’m not a big fan of Supersonic either, but he’s been spot on about this discussion: he’s been trying to engage you in a discussion about the band, but you fail to provide arguments and keep attacking him. Can we please go back to the subject here ?

If you think people are being disrespectful, instead of attacking them, please state your arguments in a civil manner explaining why you think that. Otherwise, you’re just contributing to making this another annoying childish discussion.
Old 10-28-2019, 07:11 PM
Wanted Dead or Alive

Quote:
I’m not a big fan of Supersonic either, but he’s been spot on about this discussion: he’s been trying to engage you in a discussion about the band, but you fail to provide arguments and keep attacking him. Can we please go back to the subject here ?

If you think people are being disrespectful, instead of attacking them, please state your arguments in a civil manner explaining why you think that. Otherwise, you’re just contributing to making this another annoying childish discussion.
To discuss here is no longer interesting because of constant moking people who see anything positive about band,specially guy you mention. Music is about personal taste so when on the forum where majority are BJ fans, you have 2 or maybe 3 guys lead by that man, that are negative towards band and fans who go to the shows often directly by moking them like we are "backstagers",deaf and blind and so on,and they are music experts,they know how to write a song or how to produce the song or album and so on,discussion is lost here. It is ok to like it or not but to pretend to be better songwriter than Jon or better producer than Shanks,and give advice how to do it-form your own band and production company and be that CEO.
Old 10-28-2019, 07:43 PM
Dry County

Quote:
To discuss here is no longer interesting because of constant moking people who see anything positive about band,specially guy you mention. Music is about personal taste so when on the forum where majority are BJ fans, you have 2 or maybe 3 guys lead by that man, that are negative towards band and fans who go to the shows often directly by moking them like we are "backstagers",deaf and blind and so on,and they are music experts,they know how to write a song or how to produce the song or album and so on,discussion is lost here. It is ok to like it or not but to pretend to be better songwriter than Jon or better producer than Shanks,and give advice how to do it-form your own band and production company and be that CEO.
As expected, the same kind of answer as the other ones you provided. It’s pointless to carry this discussion any further by trying to engage you in a more grown up way of argumentation.
Old 10-28-2019, 08:01 PM
Wanted Dead or Alive

Quote:
As expected, the same kind of answer as the other ones you provided. It’s pointless to carry this discussion any further by trying to engage you in a more grown up way of argumentation.
Really? Give me an example of that grown up argumentation.If that means pretending to be an expert,I could be that,but I dont like to lie,I am more realistic,like it or dont like it something,my arguments are that way.But you dont see those pretenders here and you are engage in that so call grown up discussion.
Old 10-28-2019, 08:44 PM
Posting everyday

Can't the mods finally put an end to the spamming in this thread?

Gesendet von meinem Nexus 5X mit Tapatalk