Other Bands

Old 10-06-2020, 12:43 PM
Blame it on the love of posting

Default Ac/dc - pwr/up

Teaser 1

TEASER 2

Old 10-07-2020, 02:37 PM
Blame it on the love of posting

AC/DC - Shot In The Dark (Official Audio)

Old 10-08-2020, 06:33 PM
Price of posting

Preordered the ltd edition picture disc vinyl

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Wembley Arena 90, Wembley Arena 93, MK Bowl 93, Wembley Stadium 95, MK Bowl 96, Wembley Stadium 00, MK Bowl 01, Hyde Park 03, MK Bowl 06, o2 07, Twickenham 08, o2 10 (x2), Hyde Park 13, London Palladium 16, Wembley 19
Follow me: @iam_emmo
Old 10-10-2020, 11:53 AM
Keep the Faith

The only man in his 60s who can dress like a school boy and not be accused of inappropriate dealings with schoolchildren. AND a band who still make rock records... wanna bet it massively outsells 2020? :P

Milton Keynes 1 (HAND), Manchester & Bristol (LH), Dublin 2 (2011), Dublin 2 (THINFS)
Old 10-15-2020, 05:51 AM
This Post Feels Right

Send a message via AIM to Captain_jovi Send a message via MSN to Captain_jovi

Man, I'd love to get excited about this. They have such a great sound but it just feels like the same album over and over again, ya know? It'll massively outsell 2020 but without breaking new ground for them, meh.
Old 10-17-2020, 10:04 PM
Posting Always

Send a message via MSN to Dave 1986

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_jovi View Post
Man, I'd love to get excited about this. They have such a great sound but it just feels like the same album over and over again, ya know? It'll massively outsell 2020 but without breaking new ground for them, meh.
I agree. I like ACϟDC (although I'm an extremely casual fan) but they do seem to me like one of those bands that put out the same album each time. That's not a bad thing inherently as some people are happy with that but it's like why bother if you've already released this album several times over? A greatest hits album would do me but they refuse to release one.

It is great however that they're still around, making music and sounding just as tight as ever. I'm grateful of any band for doing that. And yeah, I'd sooner buy this than 2020.

If I die tomorrow, have I said all I can say?

Follow me on Twitter

PSN ID: Dave_Hedgehog86

Bon Jovi Concerts:
28th June 2003, Hyde Park, London
9th June 2006, St. Mary's Stadium, Southampton.
Old 10-19-2020, 04:29 PM
Keep the Faith

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelsambo View Post
AC/DC - Shot In The Dark (Official Audio)

AC/DC - Shot In The Dark (Official Audio) - YouTube
Also:

"I shot the dog, makes me feel alright
I shot the dog, it needs a walk in the park"

Honestly Brian, if you've already shot it I don't think a walk's going to do it any good.

Milton Keynes 1 (HAND), Manchester & Bristol (LH), Dublin 2 (2011), Dublin 2 (THINFS)
Old 10-19-2020, 07:10 PM
The One And Only Real Backstage Killer
I'll Post When I'm Dead

Send a message via MSN to Supersonic

Aloha !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_jovi View Post
Why do they need to break new ground though? They've got a massive fanbase which appreciates these releases still, sell loads of tickets for shows in which the new stuff doesn't mean a nosedive in quality. From what I've understood from AC/DC die hards is that, unlike with Bon Jovi, no one particularly hates or dislikes the new releases. They're not losing any fans with them.

Meanwhile Bon Jovi have changed direction at least 5 times in the past 20 years while the last decade has been nothing but the same release over and over and over again. Unless you're a die hard aware of the supposed "Vision" our leader has it's all been the same stuff, just gradually worse. They've alienated more fans than they've gained all because they're "trying to break new ground".

I'd much rather Bon Jovi would've kept releasing Crush, Bounce or Have A Nice Day all over again rather than the drivel they released after. Neither album is particularly great but it's still miles better than The Circle, What About Now, This House Is Not For Sale or 2020.

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan
Old 10-20-2020, 03:32 PM
This Post Feels Right

Send a message via AIM to Captain_jovi Send a message via MSN to Captain_jovi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supersonic View Post
Aloha !

Why do they need to break new ground though? They've got a massive fanbase which appreciates these releases still, sell loads of tickets for shows in which the new stuff doesn't mean a nosedive in quality. From what I've understood from AC/DC die hards is that, unlike with Bon Jovi, no one particularly hates or dislikes the new releases. They're not losing any fans with them.

Meanwhile Bon Jovi have changed direction at least 5 times in the past 20 years while the last decade has been nothing but the same release over and over and over again. Unless you're a die hard aware of the supposed "Vision" our leader has it's all been the same stuff, just gradually worse. They've alienated more fans than they've gained all because they're "trying to break new ground".

I'd much rather Bon Jovi would've kept releasing Crush, Bounce or Have A Nice Day all over again rather than the drivel they released after. Neither album is particularly great but it's still miles better than The Circle, What About Now, This House Is Not For Sale or 2020.

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan
And that's great if that's what fans/people want. I'm speaking strictly for myself, I LOVE the sound of AC/DC but feel no rush and urge to check this out because it's just something I've heard and have access to repeatedly. Bon Jovi has lost a lot of fans doing that method, no arguments there, but there's enough of what they're trying to do that keeps me interested.

Totally agree with your last point about post 2005 Jovi going off the rails. At least with those albums there was variety, something I've never gotten from AC/DC. It's always felt like lowest common denominator rock music. It's simple and it works but I need something that separates eras. Again, that's just me.
Old 10-23-2020, 08:46 AM
Dry County

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOriginalJez View Post
Also:

"I shot the dog, makes me feel alright
I shot the dog, it needs a walk in the park"

Honestly Brian, if you've already shot it I don't think a walk's going to do it any good.
I think you heard something I didn't

Tags
acϟdc, pwrϟup