Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community
Home Register Members FAQ

Dallas, TX & MSG DVD

General BJ Discussion

Old 01-26-2010, 02:55 AM
Undiscovered Posts

Default Dallas, TX & MSG DVD

I wonder if the MSG DVD will be released here in the US at some point? I hope it will soon. Also, I'd love to see them again in Dallas on April 10, but I think most tickets are sold out because I went on ticketmaster, & you can get 1 ticket, but you can't get more than 1 at a time. Hopefully some more will become available soon.

Old 01-26-2010, 09:11 PM
Livin' on a Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by prayer20 View Post
I wonder if the MSG DVD will be released here in the US at some point? I hope it will soon. Also, I'd love to see them again in Dallas on April 10, but I think most tickets are sold out because I went on ticketmaster, & you can get 1 ticket, but you can't get more than 1 at a time. Hopefully some more will become available soon.
On BJ.com Obie has answered a few questions on it. He says it will be released, but didn't know when. He says it's coming. I don't know what the hold up is, but they are really screwing up big time.
Old 01-26-2010, 09:46 PM
Jovitalk Award Winner
I'll Post When I'm Dead

Send a message via AIM to Kathleen Send a message via MSN to Kathleen

I bought my Blu-Ray copy from the UK for $24.00 and that included shipping from the UK.

Yeah - they are screwing up big time when people like me go outside the country to purchase stuff unavailable here.

The only possible motive I can come up with (other than complete incompetence) is that the US version will contain more stuff - or different edits. Personally I think that is highly unlikely but you never know.

You write your truth and I'll write mine.
Old 01-27-2010, 02:32 PM
It's my post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathleen View Post
I bought my Blu-Ray copy from the UK for $24.00 and that included shipping from the UK.

Yeah - they are screwing up big time when people like me go outside the country to purchase stuff unavailable here.

The only possible motive I can come up with (other than complete incompetence) is that the US version will contain more stuff - or different edits. Personally I think that is highly unlikely but you never know.
That's actually what my thoughts are and, if true, I kinda wish I hadn't rushed out to get the MSG Blu-Ray in time for Xmas. The US might get something like the Central Park gig thrown in as an additional bonus feature or something.