Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community
Home Register Members FAQ

Now this could be intresting....

General BJ Discussion

Old 03-11-2003, 12:42 AM
These Days

Send a message via ICQ to joviscout Send a message via MSN to joviscout
Default Now this could be intresting....

So you think you're the world's biggest Bon Jovi fan? What if we put you to WORK for the band? What if you were told you roll up your sleeves and get down and dirty to make things happen? Would you bleed for this band? Do you have what it takes to be a part of the Bon Jovi organization? BON JOVI and VH-1 are offering you the ULTIMATE OPPORTUNITY; You can win the GIG OF A LIFETIME as BON JOVI's MANAGER on their European tour. So, are you fan enough??? The Grand Prize wins you the Gig as Bon Jovi's Manager, roundtrip airfare to Europe, hotel, food and spending money. HOW TO ENTER? Send VH1 a tape! Here's what you need to do on the tape to prove you're worthy: 1. REQUIRED: Show us your Bon Jovi Shrine: (memorabilia, tattoos, cds etc.) 2. REQUIRED: Tell us your Favorite Bon Jovi Story (a time when you met them, how they've influenced you, most memorable TV appearance/concert..etc.) 3. REQUIRED: How good of a tour manager are you? The band had a late concert and partied all night. They need to be out of the hotel in 2 hours and they're still sleeping. You have one hour to get them out of bed, describe how you would get each band member up and out. This ain't all fun and games - you've got WORK to do! 4. OPTIONAL (but a TRUE fan who wanted this job would go 'the distance!') Performance! Perform or interpret your favorite Bon Jovi song! // Winner will be hand selected by Bon Jovi and VH1! The tape must be post-marked by April 7, 2003. Please include your: name, date of birth, address, phone number, e-mail address and signed release form which are available at http://www.vh1.com/sitewide/icons/arw_blue.gif> SEND TAPES TO: VH1 - Stephanie Werner, 1515 Broadway 20th Floor, New York, NY 10036. GOOD LUCK... be careful what you wish for!!! AND MAKE SURE YOU TUNE INTO VH-1 TO SEE THE HYSTERICAL COMMERCIAL FOR THE CONTEST!

Now id pay a lot to see those tapes. Imagine the backstagers singing living on a prayer........

Old 03-11-2003, 01:06 AM
It's my post

Default Re: Now this could be intresting....

Quote:
Originally Posted by joviscout
3. REQUIRED: How good of a tour manager are you? The band had a late concert and partied all night. They need to be out of the hotel in 2 hours and they're still sleeping. You have one hour to get them out of bed, describe how you would get each band member up and out. This ain't all fun and games - you've got WORK to do! 4.
I read this on www.bonjovi.com and laughed for quite a while.

Me waking BJ up:
(Knocks) "Um...excuse me...you need to get on a plane in 2 hours. Could you please get up now."

Geez, they'd fire me! LOL What do you say to them?
And by the by, don't tour managers get paid? Would the fan who won get paid the tour managers salary besides the hotel, plane, food, etc?

Adrian

What Part Of My Body Hurts The Most
What part of my soul is crying
For crying out loud
What part of my heart is beating
Faster than the speed of love
Is this the way that it's supposed to be
What Part Of My Body Hurts The Most
Come a little bit closer
Come here now
Let's see
Old 03-11-2003, 01:06 AM
Bicycle Repair Man
Blaze of Posting

i'd do an excellent job - but i'd never degrade myself so much as to do all that VH-1 want you to do as part of the entry procedure...

who'd want a nutter who buys every drawing pin, condom, pills, cds, flasg, banners, magasines, tour programmes, etc etc etc... and knows more about you than you know yourself to manage your tour???

the biggest fans aren't the ones who've met the band most of own the most stuff

^^^ they are the most obsessed and most-likely non-critical

I've got the tools, I got the girl
and I certainly got the tools to satisfy
Plus make you beg for more
Old 03-11-2003, 01:14 AM
These Days

Quote:
Originally Posted by letitrock
i'd do an excellent job - but i'd never degrade myself so much as to do all that VH-1 want you to do as part of the entry procedure...

who'd want a nutter who buys every drawing pin, condom, pills, cds, flasg, banners, magasines, tour programmes, etc etc etc... and knows more about you than you know yourself to manage your tour???

LOL very true the winner is more than likely gonna be a pshyco....so thats where krbs gone
Old 03-11-2003, 01:19 AM
Bicycle Repair Man
Blaze of Posting

Quote:
Quote:

LOL very true the winner is more than likely gonna be a pshyco....so thats where krbs gone
maybe...

my guessing's it'll be an american woman from texas who loves everything the band does unquestionably

Old 03-11-2003, 01:28 AM
These Days

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

maybe...

my guessing's it'll be an american woman from texas who loves everything the band does unquestionably
Nat its that girl (whale) who tackled him on stage the other night. She was layin down the law!
Old 03-11-2003, 01:31 AM
Bicycle Repair Man
Blaze of Posting

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

maybe...

Nat its that girl (whale) who tackled him on stage the other night. She was layin down the law!
funnily enough she probably fits the description of who they are looking for 100%

Old 03-11-2003, 01:39 AM
These Days

Send a message via MSN to MoosieFate

LOL! That's great...very funny.
I saw a commercial for it, but i didn't know how to enter it. Have you seen the commercial? I think it's hilarious!
Oh my - that would be so...weird to have to do that and everything. They ask you to do the weirdest questions. (GET THEM UP!?! Let them sleep for garsh sakes! They've had a rough night last night! Just let them sleep through this concert! they'll definitly make it for the next one). And show them my Bon Jovi (::cough::Richie::cough:: ) shrine... and they would see it. That would be oh my dear embarassing, having them see how much i'm obsessed with them (and, yes, i admit that i have an obsession problem with them....and a guy two years ahead of me...but that's a totally different situation ).
I'm saying right now that i'm not even going to try to enter, but i'll probably have my camcorder out in a few minutes...No, but i won't - i'd be too scared that i'd probably wet myself or throw up all over the band if they gave me rights to manage them...that would be nice, though.
Old 03-11-2003, 02:36 AM
Jovi Freak

Send a message via AIM to Keba

Just the oppritunity I've been waiting for!!!!! Finally all tose days in front of a video camera doing BJ Fan TV are gonna pay off! And of course, music videos!
Old 03-11-2003, 02:53 AM
Lay your Posts on Me

How would I get them out of bed. I would do my impression of my brother the drill sgt. Err, my voice is a bit squeaky for that. Hmmmm...a bucket of ice water???? no, the maid would have hell to pay. I know....a copy of Rosanne Barr singing the Star Spangled Banner at full blast.

What, you say that I am cruel??? Heck, I just have to get my brother and cousins out of bed mornings. Most of them were hungover. If my tactics didn't work, I would call in the dogs.

My brother and cousins didn't like me in the morning...I wonder why?
Reach out to me
And I’ll be there for you
And even if you lose yourself
I’ll follow you anywhere…

~Apathy "Anywhere"