Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community
Home Register Members FAQ

How long can I leave it?

Tour Discussion

Old 10-24-2009, 10:00 PM
Midnight on JoviTalk

Default How long can I leave it?

So I'm thinking, how long could I leave it before I bought a ticket to see the band in Paris do you rekon?

Because I won't be getting the money to afford a ticket until at LEAST December (could be February at the latest) then I gotta pay for travel and accomadtion.

Personally, I'd rather get the ticket and accommodation sorted first, as obviously I'll need a ticket to do anything and I'd like accommodation that's near the venue so I don't have far to travel (wouldn't be so bad if I were with a friend or something but I won't be ).

So yeah, no need to stretch this post out - HOW LONG DO YOU RECKON I CAN LEAVE IT BEFORE I CAN BUY A BON JOVI TICKET FOR PARIS, PEOPLE?

Thanks for any answers Unless they're rude, sarcastic or in any way something I would say to someone else.

Old 10-24-2009, 10:03 PM
Crush

Send a message via MSN to Jim Bon Jovi

If you can afford the accomodation and flights / train I'd sort them first then worst case scenario you can always buy a return or go to a tour on the night of the gig.

If you buy a ticket 1st you're pretty much stuck if the accomodation and travel is too expensive later on.

BTW paris is MAD expensive for food, drink, accomodation and just about anythng you can spend money on just so you know...
Old 10-24-2009, 10:09 PM
Dry County

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldsausage View Post
So I'm thinking, how long could I leave it before I bought a ticket to see the band in Paris do you rekon?

Because I won't be getting the money to afford a ticket until at LEAST December (could be February at the latest) then I gotta pay for travel and accomadtion.

Personally, I'd rather get the ticket and accommodation sorted first, as obviously I'll need a ticket to do anything and I'd like accommodation that's near the venue so I don't have far to travel (wouldn't be so bad if I were with a friend or something but I won't be ).

So yeah, no need to stretch this post out - HOW LONG DO YOU RECKON I CAN LEAVE IT BEFORE I CAN BUY A BON JOVI TICKET FOR PARIS, PEOPLE?

Thanks for any answers Unless they're rude, sarcastic or in any way something I would say to someone else.
For Dublin on the HAND tour, I got a really good seat about a month before the show. It had mostly sold out ages in advance, but there were still a few good seats here and there.
Old 10-24-2009, 10:12 PM
Jovi Geek

Send a message via MSN to Irishshin

Or if you buy the ticket and cant get flights / accomadation you can always sell the ticket too.

Am kinda thinking seeing as a lot of people aren't going to the O2 they may go to Paris. Esp as nothing else has been announced.

Riptide Movement - Dublin - Apr 14
The Coronas - Cork & Dublin - Jun 14
Bryan Adams - Cork - Jun 14
Richie - Dublin - Jun 14
Garth Brooks - Dublin - Jul 14

Forza Ferrari!