Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community
Home Register Members FAQ

Richie and Heather deny marital problems

General BJ Discussion

Old 12-06-2005, 01:32 PM
Just posting

Default Richie and Heather deny marital problems

Sambora and Locklear Deny Marital Problems

Rocker Richie Sambora and his actress wife Heather Locklear has slammed tabloid reports their marriage is in trouble, insisting their normal, happy family life is "boring, but true." Recently, several US publications claimed the Bon Jovi guitarist, 46, and former Spin City star, 44, were arguing over having a second child, with Locklear preferring to concentrate on her career. However, the couple insist their marriage is as strong as ever and they are looking forward to celebrating their 11th wedding anniversary on December 17. In a joint statement to the New York Daily News, the couple say, "The real story is that there is no story. The truth is that after 11 years together, we are still happily married. Boring but true."

Old 12-06-2005, 01:35 PM
Dry County

Send a message via MSN to tweety_b

good news finally
Old 12-06-2005, 01:38 PM
I Don't Want To Post Forever

11 years ?? already ??!!
Old 12-06-2005, 01:41 PM
Dry County

Send a message via MSN to tweety_b

I guess they got married in 94......
Old 12-06-2005, 02:00 PM
Destination any Forum

Whatever...

Old 12-06-2005, 02:06 PM
Next 100 Posts

I`m I the only one that doesent beleive them? They are divorced within 12 monts. Same that happen to the Simpson marrige...First they denyed, then it was true.
Heather wants her Tommy

I offcourse hope that this wont happen, but roumors often seems to be the truth at the end.
Old 12-06-2005, 02:08 PM
Just posting

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajs_jovi
I`m I the only one that doesent beleive them? They are divorced within 12 monts. Same that happen to the Simpson marrige...First they denyed, then it was true.
Heather wants her Tommy

I offcourse hope that this wont happen, but roumors often seems to be the truth at the end.
That was different. The Simpsons got married for publicity. Jeez, they made a TV show out of it. They were married for what, 3 years, and had no kids. Richie and Heather have been married for 11 and a have a daughter. BIG difference.
Old 12-06-2005, 02:20 PM
Destination any Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajs_jovi
Heather wants her Tommy

Well, you are from norway, so none listen to you anyway.

Old 12-06-2005, 02:39 PM
Jovi FANatic

Send a message via ICQ to davefan Send a message via AIM to davefan Send a message via MSN to davefan Send a message via Yahoo to davefan

State of the union not Bon Jovial for Sambora, Locklear

Heather Locklear and Richie Sambora
Richie Sambora and Heather Locklear are due to celebrate their 11th anniversary Dec. 17, but to hear some people talk, their marriage may not last much past that.

Long seen as one of show business' sturdier couples, the Bon Jovi guitarist and the actress are said to be struggling to keep it together for the sake of their 8-year-old daughter, Ava.

"Richie is a sweetheart, but I don't know if he can take it much longer," one of his pals tells us.

Sambora, who's 46 and grew up an only child, is said to have begged the 44-year-old Locklear to try for another baby.

"She refuses," hisses the source. "She's more concerned about resurrecting what's left of her career."

Locklear, who starred on "Melrose Place" and "Spin City," has had a busy year — with regular appearances on "LAX" and "Boston Legal" and a movie, "The Perfect Man."

After waiting for her to come home, Sambora has now hit the road with his band. And though Locklear joined the other Bon Jovi wives at the band's show in Chicago, she's been missing from other dates.

Celebrating her birthday recently in L.A., she invited her ex-husband, rocker Tommy Lee, to join the party at Koi. Sambora was not present.

Meanwhile, friends say she keeps her Richie — who, like Lee, is famous for his endowments — on a short leash.

"If he wants to go out for a beer with some friends, she's on his case," says a source. "He's loyal to her. But she needs 24-hour-a-day [butt]-kissing."

Heather and Richie wish their "friends" would shut up. "The real story is that there is no story," they told us in a joint statement. "The truth is that after 11 years together, we are still happily married. Boring but true."

It's also said that Sambora's bandmates barely tolerate her. During one stretch of the last tour, Jon Bon Jovi insisted on riding along in a different bus.

"If Richie divorced her, nobody would be heartbroken," says a source.
http://www.beepworld.de/members57/moonjunction/
Old 12-06-2005, 03:04 PM
This Post Feels Right

Send a message via AIM to Captain_jovi Send a message via MSN to Captain_jovi

Considering they don't even ride in busses, the writer of said article is full of shit.