Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community
Home Register Members FAQ

JBJ on Graham Norton show and what happened.

General BJ Discussion

Old 02-28-2004, 01:42 AM
I Don't Want To Post Forever

Default JBJ on Graham Norton show and what happened.

Hello,

Ok this is a sum up for those of you abroad that cant see Graham Norton show. I might have got the sequence wrong, its late and Im tired!

Graham Norton is a gay presenter and hosts a chat show which last roughly 1 hour. Tonights guest were JBJ and John Mcenroe.

After Grahams bad clothes + Gay jokes intro involving Bush Texaas and Gay marriages Jon was introduced. 2 long legged and haired models walked Jon down the stairs. JBJ kissed the dark haired lady, didnt seem to want to let go for a minute there !!!!!!!

JBJ is wearing a polo (high neck) tight fitting black jersey top + jeans. Graham is making comments about a blonde lady in the audience that looked like she peed her pants when he intro JBJ . Jon laughs and makes comments about women squirming in their seats and says come again.

They talk about Jon music and selling over 100 million records. How the latest DVD is NO 1 in UK , Jon says we are even beating the beatles right now. (do the beatles still have an album out? ).

He talks about Hyde Park + 90.000 plus people being there and how it was a highlight of the tour, he has to ask for Prince Charles permission to play there. They showed a clip of the DVD.

Graham spoke about Jons hair and how someone he knew said he could never be into BJ as JBJ was prettier than his girlfriend (somthing like that) Jon replied, we could have been ACDC, but I didnt want to play to thousand of sweaty guys, I was in this for the women. The women bring their boyfriends so Jon says he wins all round.

Jon and Graham pretend to be a gay couple and ring up a relationship counsellor for advice. The game is to name as many BJ song titles in the phone call, each taking turns on the title. It was funny, the woman counsellor hung up in the end.

On the whole Jon didnt seem that relaxed to me, he did smile but it seemed to be his camera smile, he appeared to enjoy the audience interactions and the wind ups Graham does on them.

For example the audience were told to bring in their geeky old records, (not knowing who the guests were) of course a lady brought Living on a prayer, so she was embarassed. Later Graham got her back by announcing a secret that she used to get up to certain sexual behaviour at college. Jon thought this was funny and stood up pointing at her.

On the whole I thought it was a boring interview, would have like more info on the current music and what BJ plans were for the future. Was a shame Jon didnt sing at the end, a lot of music interviewees tend to sing at the end of this show, so dont know why Jon didnt.

If I remember anymore I will add it on or someone esle will Im sure !

Dawn

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Bon-Jo...41182859285688

JOVITALK LIVING ON A PRAYER VIDEO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LkHD8FJtJQ4

Dry County 8th June 2010 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NB3Yi...eature=related

ALL I NEED IS YOU http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-UDWk6e_aE

Old 02-28-2004, 02:37 AM
Retired Super Moderator
Crush

Thank you very much for telling us what was said. It's appreciated.

I don't want to sound like I'm bashing anyone at another board, ahem, but with the Centerstage interview I've seen very, very, very little about what Jon SAID even though there have been 50+ posts about the topic. It's very annoying. Whenever I post about an interview I can find something else to say besides "Jon looked...." or speculate about his mood.

Becky
Old 02-28-2004, 05:39 AM
Jovi Geek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Becky
Thank you very much for telling us what was said. It's appreciated.

I don't want to sound like I'm bashing anyone at another board, ahem, but with the Centerstage interview I've seen very, very, very little about what Jon SAID even though there have been 50+ posts about the topic. It's very annoying. Whenever I post about an interview I can find something else to say besides "Jon looked...." or speculate about his mood.

Becky
Becky, I know what you mean there. It was such a lengthy interview I think that's why no one has even attempted a synopsis of it. Have you gotten anyone to tape it for you?

Dawn, thanks for the update on the Norton show. The phone call prank sounds hilarious.

deb
Old 02-28-2004, 10:40 AM
Jovi Freak

Thnx for posting!
Old 02-28-2004, 12:07 PM
Keep the Faith

Default Re: JBJ on Graham Norton show and what happened.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawn
They talk about Jon music and selling over 100 million records. How the latest DVD is NO 1 in UK , Jon says we are even beating the beatles right now. (do the beatles still have an album out? ).
They have a DVD: "The First US Visit".
Old 02-28-2004, 12:31 PM
Blaze of Posting

The AC/DC comment is real good....yes!!!
Old 02-28-2004, 01:33 PM
Cut myself on angel hair
Slippery When Wet

Send a message via MSN to UKjovi

Thanks Dawn now i know what happened seems like i didnt misss much after all , any way i cant stand Graham Norton hes abit tooo gay for me yuk!
Old 02-28-2004, 01:40 PM
I Don't Want To Post Forever

Quote:
Originally Posted by UKjovi
Thanks Dawn now i know what happened seems like i didnt misss much after all , any way i cant stand Graham Norton hes abit tooo gay for me yuk!
its rerun tonight at 12.55 am if you want to catch it.

Dawn

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Bon-Jo...41182859285688

JOVITALK LIVING ON A PRAYER VIDEO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LkHD8FJtJQ4

Dry County 8th June 2010 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NB3Yi...eature=related

ALL I NEED IS YOU http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-UDWk6e_aE
Old 02-28-2004, 01:52 PM
Destination any Forum

It wasn't that bad, when Graham suggested the councellor game, I thought "Here we go...". I loved the Rollings and AC/DC comments!!!

Old 02-28-2004, 01:56 PM
Last Man Standing

I agree there wasnt much info about Jon and the band in the interview, but I didnt expect it because it was with Graham Norton. The story Jon told about meeting bubbles and Michael Jackson was pretty funny too.

Will it/has it been shown in the states yet??

Tags
graham norton, ny graham norton