Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community
Home Register Members FAQ Mark Forums Read

Paul Weller

Other Bands

Old 05-28-2008, 03:36 PM
Jovi Addict

Send a message via MSN to biotlobj
Default Paul Weller

My Dad and i went to see Paul Weller live the other night @ the apollo in hammersmith for the 6th time. The man knows how to rock a mic! seeing him preform live is an experiance you wont forget! Paul wont leave a show without a few old jam and style council songs and his music that he's still making is so funky and great to chill out to whilst having a fat blunt or whatever you do!
I really cant wait for his new album due to be released for 2 June, a few tracks are going about at the moment. I cant get anoth of his current single "have you made up your mind" 10/10. He aint as good as not as good as you know who tho

Old 05-28-2008, 03:39 PM
Midnight on JoviTalk

Quote:
Originally Posted by biotlobj View Post
10/10. He aint as good as not as good as you know who tho
WTF? Do you smoke your avatar?
Old 05-28-2008, 03:40 PM
These Days

He ain't as good as not as good as who's not as good as who now? Never heard of him.
Old 05-28-2008, 04:36 PM
Jovi Addict

oops my bad, sorry that last sentence was ****ed up. I'll rephrase that,
I ment to say paul weller is not as good as bon jovi.
Old 05-28-2008, 04:39 PM
These Days

i like his stuff especially with the jam but he's great solo aswell , got a live album but never seen him live! tempted to go in november , suppose we'll see
Old 05-28-2008, 05:11 PM
Jovi Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by hometownboy View Post
i like his stuff especially with the jam but he's great solo aswell , got a live album but never seen him live! tempted to go in november , suppose we'll see
Yeah you wont regret it and his ticket prices aint that bad compare to bj. you can get great viewing seat for arround the £30 mark they average at for most of his shows.
Old 05-28-2008, 06:53 PM
Something for the Posts

Quote:
My Dad and i went to see Paul Weller live the other night @ the apollo in hammersmith for the 6th time. The man knows how to rock a mic! seeing him preform live is an experiance you wont forget! Paul wont leave a show without a few old jam and style council songs and his music that he's still making is so funky and great to chill out to whilst having a fat blunt or whatever you do!
I really cant wait for his new album due to be released for 2 June, a few tracks are going about at the moment. I cant get anoth of his current single "have you made up your mind" 10/10. He aint as good as not as good as you know who tho
Was that the gig with Noel Gallagher, Gem Archer and Roger Daltrey jamming with him? If so, you lucky bastard

He's great anyway, especially with the Jam and solo, but the Style Council have some good songs too. I bought his new single yesterday and it's ****ing great, especially Echoes Around the Sun (no bias there... )
Old 05-28-2008, 10:43 PM
Jovi Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferret View Post
Was that the gig with Noel Gallagher, Gem Archer and Roger Daltrey jamming with him? If so, you lucky bastard

He's great anyway, especially with the Jam and solo, but the Style Council have some good songs too. I bought his new single yesterday and it's ****ing great, especially Echoes Around the Sun (no bias there... )
LMAO yeah sure was that show, i did not want to mention it as peaple maybe wouldnt believe me, got tik's through dad's mate's wife. The show kikd ass rodger is a leg well they all are.

Paul Weller never fails to deliver. He played alot of his new tracks and they were very deep, put chills down back of spine and had a tear in my eye at some stages, lol.

His new album features alot of guests on such as noel, gem and rodger cant wait to get my hands on the record. Another album im also really looking forward for is oasis, hearing alot of good stuff about the record.
Old 05-28-2008, 11:57 PM
Something for the Posts

Quote:
LMAO yeah sure was that show, i did not want to mention it as peaple maybe wouldnt believe me, got tik's through dad's mate's wife. The show kikd ass rodger is a leg well they all are.

Paul Weller never fails to deliver. He played alot of his new tracks and they were very deep, put chills down back of spine and had a tear in my eye at some stages, lol.

His new album features alot of guests on such as noel, gem and rodger cant wait to get my hands on the record. Another album im also really looking forward for is oasis, hearing alot of good stuff about the record.
Oasis always big up their new records but I have a feeling it'll be great. The feeling's probably called hope though

I didn't know Roger was on the new Paul Weller record. If he is then that's fantastic.
Old 05-29-2008, 03:00 AM
Midnight on JoviTalk

I heard a Paul Weller song the other day, I enjoyed it but can't remember what the chipendale it's called.