Home Register Members FAQ

Richie is being investigated by the police

General BJ Discussion

Old 05-16-2015, 01:11 AM
These Days

Default Truth in advertising?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_jovi View Post
... The fact that his Facebook bio includes the line "Publicist: I make things happen that don't happen naturally!" just fills my heart with glee.
Wow! I rarely touch facebook so I didn't know that. That's just beautiful. Freakin' perfect!!

I hope the "threats" RS was paying hush money to silence can be proven to be as fake as the tape seems to be. Otherwise, anything left of his reputation, at this point, is shot to hell.

Old 05-16-2015, 01:33 AM
Something for the Posts

Quote:
http://www.tmz.com/2015/05/15/richie...d-tapes-bogus/

He's firing back! He's even naming Sean Borg, Halle-freakin-lujah. The fact that his Facebook bio includes the line "Publicist: I make things happen that don't happen naturally!" just fills my heart with glee.
Quote:
Sambora says he’s been dishing out wads of cash – first $50k, then $45k, then $35k and finally $25k – to keep her and her publicist, Sean Borg, from going public with claims he threatened them. When Sambora cut them off in March, he says Lund unsuccessfully tried to get him prosecuted.
Believe it or not, it would have been perfectly legal if they'd made the arrangement through lawyers. Well, I did warn you, Nikki, that Richie can also take his case to the court of public opinion -- for a life sentence!

Remember how we used to talk about busting out? We'd break their hearts together...forever...

You and me and our old friends / hoping it would never end / holding on to never say goodbye...

Last edited by rocknation; 03-06-2020 at 05:43 AM..
Old 05-16-2015, 01:52 AM
This Post Feels Right

Send a message via AIM to Captain_jovi Send a message via MSN to Captain_jovi

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackieBlue View Post
Wow! I rarely touch facebook so I didn't know that. That's just beautiful. Freakin' perfect!!

I hope the "threats" RS was paying hush money to silence can be proven to be as fake as the tape seems to be. Otherwise, anything left of his reputation, at this point, is shot to hell.
I only dug for info because he blocked me from twitter haha.
Old 05-16-2015, 01:56 AM
This Post Feels Right

"4:06PM PT: Lund's lawyer calls the allegations "unfounded," and says she'll file her own lawsuit soon."
Old 05-16-2015, 02:10 AM
Posting Always

Quote:
He's firing back! He's even naming Sean Borg, Halle-freakin-lujah. The fact that his Facebook bio includes the line "Publicist: I make things happen that don't happen naturally!" just fills my heart with glee.
Where on FB? I can't see it. But I've just checked their Tweeter status and surprise surprise Nikki has deleted the name of her fashion line!

Quote:
Nikki Lund
@1NikkiLund

Vocalist / Designer @Boo2Bullying Self Esteem Ambassador
And something's telling me that she will also delete what comes after "@" in the coming days!

Anyways, the Tweeter planet has just started to rejoice at their predicted fall from grace.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Joysey View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_jovi
I know nothing about law stuff but is there anything illegal about what she's doing? Let's say her team cut up a conversation and "leaked it" online. Because it was "anonymous" does that absolve them of any wrong doing?
Of course it's illegal! She could (and should) be sued for false allegations, fabricated evidence, libel and for wasting police time altogether! (not sure if there's a law regarding the last item though! )
Quote:
Richie Sambora files lawsuit accusing ex-girlfriend Nikki Lund of extortion, fraud, defamation, illegally recording phone call
http://www.nydailynews.com/entertain...icle-1.2224293
I wasn't far!

Quote:
"4:06PM PT: Lund's lawyer calls the allegations "unfounded," and says she'll file her own lawsuit soon."
The "defamation and illegally recording a phone call" part is for all to see, how will he be able to deny it? + it's obvious the recording was a fake.

Last edited by Old Joysey; 05-16-2015 at 02:16 AM..
Old 05-16-2015, 02:50 AM
These Days

Quote:
I only dug for info because he blocked me from twitter haha.
Excellent find, regardless. Best chuckle I've had all day! (Hey, maybe you dug the hole that will eventually help bury him! I hope LAPD is FB friendly. )
Old 05-16-2015, 04:59 AM
Jovi Fan

Quote:
http://www.tmz.com/2015/05/15/richie...d-tapes-bogus/

To quote Jon from the LH Concert DVD:
"Oh Lord, he got The Hat out, now I'm scared..."
*"Wanted" String Intro*
Old 05-16-2015, 06:12 AM
This Post Feels Right

Sean's FB status from 4 hours ago: "Someone Needs to go to Rehab ... and I know who, who, who!"

mmmmmmm.

From Nikki's: The truth will set you free unless you are a lying narcissistic sociopathic megalomaniac douche bag that ruins every business and shits on fans, family and people who try to love you. ‪#‎gethelp‬ team Snibbs Sean Borg Alexandria Irene oh and I might add ‪#‎jonbonjovi‬ is a real man & God bless him.

He RUINS every business hahhahahaha.

On her FB they're using pictures of the Muppets to make fun of Orianthi and Richie. She's really going to town on this.

Last edited by Captain_jovi; 05-16-2015 at 06:31 AM..
Old 05-16-2015, 07:18 AM
Jovi Freak

Wow, this is getting truly ugly now.

Perth - January 25, 2008
Perth - December 8, 2010
Sydney - December 17, 2010
Sydney - December 19, 2010 (I Believe!!!)

East Rutherford - July 25, 2013
Melbourne - December 7, 2013
Melbourne - December 8, 2013
Perth - December 12, 2013

Sydney - December 8, 2018
Old 05-16-2015, 07:19 AM
Something for the Posts

Quote:
Sean's FB status from 4 hours ago: "Someone Needs to go to Rehab ... and I know who, who, who!"

From Nikki's: The truth will set you free unless you are a lying narcissistic sociopathic megalomaniac douche bag that ruins every business and shits on fans, family and people who try to love you....She's really going to town on this.
Way to play the role of the abused bullied victimized damsel in distress -- and to help Richie build a case of provocation or self-defense! And may I point out that you're the kind of person who falls in love with lying narcissistic sociopathic megalomaniac douchebags...or do you just fall in love with their money? Better she and the Borg should be worrying about whether they're going to JAIL on this!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savvi View Post
...(T)his is getting truly ugly now.
Fine by me: the uglier they get, the harder it will be for them to play the role of victims of Richie's alleged ugliness. Let them keep on making mistakes. And if the band gets pissed enough about all of this to defend Richie, their stealth recruitment attempt of Jon could turn out to be a fatal mistake.

Remember how we used to talk about busting out? We'd break their hearts together...forever...

You and me and our old friends / hoping it would never end / holding on to never say goodbye...

Last edited by rocknation; 07-05-2015 at 07:47 PM..