Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community
Home Register Members FAQ Mark Forums Read

The Unprofessionalism -- it BURNS!!!

NBJ - Everything Else

Old 06-10-2017, 12:10 AM
Something for the Posts

Default The Unprofessionalism -- it BURNS!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocknation View Post
I wouldn't be caught dead at a hiphop concert because I would be caught dead at a hiphop concert!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocknation View Post
The victim and another rapper have been "beefing" online. The brawl spilled into the venue parking lot...someone was stabbed...
And here's what the "beefing" has been about:

It's not that unusual for an opening act to receive a little extra playing time, or even get moved forward in the lineup, if they're performing in their home town. And if you're that much better than the band playing after you, you shouldn't have any problem proving it anyway!

XXXTentacion tweeted a threat to anyone else who "put hands" on his "brother" Ski Mask and announced that he would be performing two nights later as scheduled. But the venue "postponed" his gig for "safety" reasons -- no doubt the same kind of reasons why Stone was paid NOT to perform at the Miami festival!

Hopefully, Rob Stone will be "professional" enough to publicly condemn these attacks if they're being done to "defend his honor." Maybe if all venues stopped booking hiphop shows, they'd finally take the hint -- or is someone else going to have to get killed?

Remember how we used to talk about busting out? We'd break their hearts together...forever...

You and me and our old friends / hoping it would never end / holding on to never say goodbye...

Last edited by rocknation; 01-12-2022 at 08:48 PM..

Old 07-03-2017, 12:09 AM
Something for the Posts

The latest from rapper XXXTentacion:
“Dear fans and supporters, I am postponing the tour and giving a full refund to everyone that has purchased a ticket due to my cousin being shot yesterday...I want to be by his side, I apologize to everyone I am disappointing, I...must choose to maintain my mental (and) physical health before anything, we will have fun and meet soon!"
Well, here's hoping that the shooter didn't "settle" for targeting your cousin because he couldn't target YOU...

Remember how we used to talk about busting out? We'd break their hearts together...forever...

You and me and our old friends / hoping it would never end / holding on to never say goodbye...

Last edited by rocknation; 07-24-2017 at 08:23 AM..
Old 07-20-2017, 11:00 PM
Something for the Posts

More latest from XXXTentacion:
Quote:
XXXTentacion appears to be having a difficult time juggling fame and his personal life. (He) took to his IG account to announce he’s going to take a brief hiatus. X’s message read, “I’m going to disappear for a little while, I love you all.”

X’s message comes just a few weeks after announcing he was suffering from depression. X...posted a suicidal note on his IG story that reads, “I wanna die.”
His message also comes not long after losing out on a major opportunity to open for rapper Joey Badass. It's bad enough that he's developed a reputation for being attacked onstage, but apparently he likes stage diving from balconies, too...

A fan broke both legs balcony diving back in May. So between that and his potential for onstage violence, you can see why a concert promoter or venue (if not their insurance companies) might have a problem with having 3XT on the bill. Roost, meet chickens...

Last edited by rocknation; 06-27-2019 at 03:01 AM..
Old 07-22-2017, 10:58 PM
PLAY KING OF THE MOUNTAIN...
I Don't Want To Post Forever

wat..........
Old 07-24-2017, 08:17 AM
Something for the Posts

I know what you mean -- remember when this was daring enough?

Last edited by rocknation; 07-25-2017 at 06:45 PM..
Old 10-28-2017, 06:17 AM
Something for the Posts

Even more latest from XXXTentacion: He loves them, he loves them not...

Last edited by rocknation; 10-28-2017 at 05:52 PM..
Old 06-19-2018, 12:08 AM
Something for the Posts

Possibly the last of XXXTenaction:
Quote:
TMZ: The 20-year-old rapper was shopping for motorcycles in South Florida and, as he was leaving the motorcycle dealer, a gunman ran up to his vehicle and shot him...

He's...awaiting trial...for domestic violence against his pregnant girlfriend. He's facing more than a dozen felony charges...

1:48 PM PT -- According to dispatch audio -- the incident was a possible drive-by -- the alleged shooters left the scene in a black Dodge Journey.

1:57 PM PT -- Additional dispatch audio has revealed XXX was transported as a "Level 1" trauma patient...dispatchers described him as comatose.

XXX was on house arrest, but the judge recently let him out so he could tour.
Quote:
2:40 PM PT -- Broward Co. Sheriff's Dept. says XXXTentacion has been pronounced dead.
The unprofessionalism...it kills...

Last edited by rocknation; 06-19-2018 at 01:35 AM..
Old 07-24-2018, 07:32 PM
Something for the Posts

Quote:
TMZ: Hundreds of XXXTentacion fans closed down Melrose Avenue...in Los Angeles...some risking their lives by jumping off roofs during a tribute to the rapper...Fans took to...climbing on top of vehicles, swarming the streets and sidewalks and scaling buildings...

(A)s the crowd size grew, so did the chaos. Multiple news crews and L.A. County Sheriff's department helicopters flew above. Officers in riot gear also descended upon the crowd...According to reports, officers fired rubber bullets and pepper bullets into the crowd after participants started to throw rocks...
Quote:
HollywoodLife: XXXTenatcion’s ex Geneva Ayala turned up at a Miami vigil for the murdered rapper...(She) claimed in an Instagram post (that) things got nasty towards her less than 30 minutes after she arrived.
“They kicked me out of the vigil. So damn disrespectful. I can’t believe people are that selfish...I wasn’t bothering anyone...I said nothing to no one...The globe, board, flowers and candles I brought for him were placed BEHIND THE CAUTION TAPE, AND THEY LET THEM GET THE SH*T AND SET IT ALL ON FIRE...I have no fcking words.”
...(Geneva made) claims that he brutally beat her in 2016, causing him to later be charged with aggravated battery of a pregnant woman, domestic battery by strangulation, false imprisonment, and witness-tampering.
The assault also caused her to resort to online fundraising to cover medical costs. 3X denied the baby was his, but there's no indication that she ever gave birth.

Speaking of fcking words, her memorial featured the words "666" and "Bad Vibes Forever." Even if she hadn't put them there, that's probably the reason why it got destroyed, not simply because it was hers.

Last edited by rocknation; 07-24-2018 at 07:58 PM..